SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:20 am

Sprite wrote:
I don't know what to think. I just don't see him that invested in anyone to bother to flip, but then I'm finding him incredibly dull. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the edit is showing a Mesnick coming, so the final should definitely be interesting.

Or a Brad 1.0 but in a messy way
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:36 am

veg_out wrote:
Sprite wrote:
I don't know what to think. I just don't see him that invested in anyone to bother to flip, but then I'm finding him incredibly dull. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the edit is showing a Mesnick coming, so the final should definitely be interesting.

Or a Brad 1.0 but in a messy way

Initially I thought that was a possibility, but the more I think about it, not picking anyone requires a really strong will to stand up against tptb and I just don't see that from Arie. I don't think tptb would let him do it. To me he is a puppet. The Mesnick on the other hand is messy all on it's own. Yeah, I guess it requires willingness to put up with some backlash, but I could see tptb reassuring him that it wouldn't be that bad. People love him, it's been done before so people wouldn't find it a shock, it will be so romantic, yada, yada, yada. It would make for lots of press with the shock value and they can throw him under the bus and I can see them encouraging that vs picking no one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 am

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 Image96
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 Image103
LB S/C source[/quote]

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 7916
HEA's cap source

I found a reason to doubt my own theory on the location for this. This was in the Countdown to Arie preview, so if they are the same day, no way was there time to film a break-up. Have we seen her in this shirt already? I don't think so, but not positive.

Now, I'm really confused with what this is about. It sure seems like a break-up. Is Lauren F1?   question

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:54 am

@grace8136 I don't think I have seen that shirt, but I'm not sure.

Based on all of her worry about being heartbroken, I just can't see Lauren as F1. On the other hand, the only reason I still have Becca as F1 is because I have eliminated everyone else. Lauren took a major leap forward this past episode, but even after that, she was still shown with all these insecurities. Now, I get that F1 insecurity is normal, but hers is OTT....which leads me to doubt that she is. And the fact is that I never had her anywhere near the F1 spot at the start of the season makes me doubt it more. | usually like to stick with my first instinct and she wasn't it.....although she wasn't F2 either so maybe I am way off this season.

I can't wait till the next episode. I think this is when we get down to the final four so all the MOT types will be eliminated, plus Becca finally seems to have another single date so maybe that will make things clearer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Re: sobbing toward the end of the preview - sounds most like Tia in tonality and it could be after he cuts her lose in Tuscany or after HTDs. Or Jacq who seems beside herself (in gray sweater). I do not think it's Becca or Lauren.

VO over Lauren visually but actually Becca's voice "Tuscany changed everything and it's a lot to take in."

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:21 pm

When did "Countdown to Arie" air? Does filming usually wrap before Dec 1?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:When did "Countdown to Arie" air?  Does filming usually wrap before Dec 1?

Filming is usually done by the American Thanksgiving.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:52 pm

agentcurls wrote:When did "Countdown to Arie" air?  Does filming usually wrap before Dec 1?

Looks like "CTA" aired on Dec 11, 2017....Hmmm, that doesn't leave much time for a break-up on film and then a quick splice into this season preview at the end of this particular episode, but....not impossible.

Arie is different than Mesnick in that he has been very hard to read over who he is into, seems a bit jaded & ambivalent, & wishy-washy about choosing the right person....Mesnick was OTT infatuated with Melissa which really clouded his vision in the bubble and it was only out of the bubble he realized his mistake.  I'm thinking if Arie really made a mistake, it's possible he realized it very early on.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:00 pm

These 2 SCs are tricky because it looks like Becca is wearing an off-the-shoulder blouse in each, however, they may be different colors as I see a blue-ish color blouse here (see lower right-hand corner):
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 Inkedb10
my SC
vs. white:
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 11 791610
my SC

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Looks like "CTA" aired on Dec 11, 2017....Hmmm, that doesn't leave much time for a break-up on film and then a quick splice into this season preview at the end of this particular episode, but....not impossible.

Arie is different than Mesnick in that he has been very hard to read over who he is into, seems a bit jaded & ambivalent, & wishy-washy about choosing the right person....Mesnick was OTT infatuated with Melissa which really clouded his vision in the bubble and it was only out of the bubble he realized his mistake.  I'm thinking if Arie really made a mistake, it's possible he realized it very early on.

So we had the picture of Becca crying in the CTA, but we didn't have the scene of Arie on the couch did we? I wouldn't be surprised if they had pictures of almost everyone crying at some point or other. They didn't necessarily have to have had the break up by then. Maybe the two aren't connected? Maybe it's not even Becca's voice crying in the background of the couch photo? My head is swirling at this point.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm

^I'm pretty sure the sobbing VO we hear over Becca's hand over her face is either Tia or Jaq in tonality. It does not sound like Becca to me.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:00 pm

A thought: Remember during Nick's season when he dropped on the girls that he wasn't sure it was working, could Becca be referencing some type of revelation from Arie? Why are they all aghast and crying in the preview for next week if it's a normal week?

Also, have we been able to agree on the F4? It's definitely Kendall, Becca K, and Lauren B in the F3 per @grace8136's superb screencap sleuthing. Are we guessing Tia because of the crying cap that looks like F4 RC?

So he let's Becca, Sienne, and Jaqi go next week?

I think that those caps from the end of the preview might be tricky to find or even use to sort out the ending. It seems like they want us to think that it's Becca.

Truthfully, the only person I'm interested in anymore: the boyfriend! Come back already.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+2
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum