SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 pm

agentcurls wrote:more edit stuff:

While Beks & Arie are on their 1:1, a conversation was in the edit between Jacqueline & Kendall talking about baby Beks' age.
Jaq says "I wasn't ready for marriage at her age. I see a lot of myself in Bekah, in that I'm a experience junkie, but I feel like I got all that experience while I was single."
Kendall "I can't help but think it could be a factor."

Also, during Kendall's intro video, "I've never had a relationship over a year...but with taxidermy, I can keep it forever."
Well, she just might be stuck with her taxidermy, or maybe Arie can break her out of this?? I can see this being an obstacle...why hasn't she had success with relationships? This could be a turn-off for Arie. We'll see.

The taxidermy is a turn off. I cannot see someone who has been made fun of this much be an F1. Top 4 possible, but not F1 .... I don't even think F2. BIP contestant for sure. No doubt will bring one of her little stuffed animals along for the ride.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Cari Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi, all! handwave

Coming out from lurkingdom. I am reading your posts once in awhile. Love, love your analysis, y'all! I'm a huge Arie fan and will try to be unspoiled but i feel like after a few episodes i will go to the dark side already haha

I was backreading and i wasn't sure if i read right that an ex is coming back? From where did we get that "info"? When i read that an ex was coming back i thought of Becca. Wasn't she the one who mentioned in their 1 on 1 that she had a very long (on and off) relationship? So when i read in one of the posts that an ex was coming back, my immediate thought was Becca.

Anyhoo, i am going around in circles who my F1 is. ("hidden" or "conflict) Initially it was Becca just because she is so hidden yet she was Arie's first date. BUT i cannot warm up to her precisely because i forget she is even there. haha

Then i gravitate towards Bekah, just because of the Age Conflict. So a possible F1 conflict. Yes, the physical connection is off the charts but i get iffy at times NOT because of the Age gap but the Height diff haha go figure! Beks is so small, she looks like a High School student dating her Professor. A hot Professor at that haha

Then came Episode 4. Kendall? Why not! Then i try to think of Arie. Can he actually tolerate her quirkiness? All these "animals" staring down at them in their future bedroom while they are.... playing boardgames? hahahahaha Maybe and maybe not.

And then out of nowhere, Lauren B. Arie took her for a talk in the night of their group date. What popped out to me was when Arie kissed her cheek while she was talking. It was such a random affectionate gesture! And ALSO when Arie kissed her on the forehead while he was walking her back to the group. Huge hmmmm.... IIRC, Sean loves to do that to Cat. Or was it Jash? Or maybe it is just me and my rusty memory

Krystal? i cannot wait for her to leave...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Welcome, @Cari!! welcomebanner

Great to hear your thoughts! Please stay here with us. We N E E D you. Haha!

Yes, I did catch that (ie: Arie kissing Lauren's cheek) So far, he seems to be chasing her. She's only giving him a little bit of herself at a time and I think that really intrigues him (Chelsea, too). We here in the Unspoiled Threads seem to think Lauren makes it far (in the F2) and that the ex could be hers (because of the thick southern accent- Lauren is from VA Beach and currently resides in Dallas). To see more, you should check out the other thread here regarding Screencap Analysis.

Re: Bekah - she is 5'5 actually, but has a smaller frame than most of the other ladies. Lauren is 5'5 also but a little curvier. I do see Arie with a smaller woman. I think he's drawn to being "the protector."

Re; Becca - I don't see her as hidden, she's just kind of there. According to the Screencaps we have, we don't think Becca makes it into the F2, but that may change. She has gotten a great edit so far and that usually points to someone TP (the producers) are considering for the next Bachelorette.

Please share more of your thoughts, and again, WELCOME!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Question about these two different season previews: When did this first one come out (hulu?) @grace8136 In Nov, Dec? It was obviously before January. Then we have this shorter version from the end of ep. 1.

Things included in first preview but omitted from second:
the girls saying "Buon Giorno" over the balcony in Italy
Becca on that first 1:1 telling Arie "oh my gosh, you are my prince Charming"
Kendall next to Arie in the Tahoe hot tub
Tia saying she was falling in love with Arie

In second preview but NOT in first preview:
parasailing over the sand
Lauren & Arie kissing at night in Italy (floral, off-shoulder dress)
the girls walking near Pisa tower
Lauren & Arie walking near Notre Dame
Jacqueline kissing Arie in black dress in the street
Jaq telling Arie at dinner "I want to be with you"
Krystal in white dress looking at Eiffel
Mystery girl and Arie with umbrellas in Cusco
Kendall getting out of sand dune buggy

Chateau twirl was in both, but at the very end in the second preview.

Are there usually more than one season preview put out? I do remember there was one put out before the airing of Des' season. The first season preview was pretty Brooks heavy, the second one, heavy on her F1 Chris S.
I'm looking into this because sometimes after a spoiler is put out there OR there is wacky ending, I see TP trying to sell us something in the second preview, perhaps something different than the first preview. Or maybe it's normal and straight forward this time and TP typically do this.

Also, the girls that profess their love for the lead in the previews, are usually not F1 (Olivia, Emily, Caila & JoJo in Ben's season preview) Tia & Krystal in this one.
It is common to have the F1 in VO say something significant in the season preview about her feelings towards the lead (Whitney, Lauren B,Vanessa) but no profession of love from the F1 because TP save that for the big reveal during FD/LCD.

I did not hear anything too significant in this season preview (stingy this time!) but Chelsea did say "Behind those blue eyes, there is something beautiful there." And we have Lauren saying in ep. 3 preview (at the end of ep. 2) "I feel like I'm the only woman in the world with him."

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Cari wrote:Hi, all! handwave

Coming out from lurkingdom. I am reading your posts once in awhile. Love, love your analysis, y'all! I'm a huge Arie fan and will try to be unspoiled but i feel like after a few episodes i will go to the dark side already haha

I was backreading and i wasn't sure if i read right that an ex is coming back? From where did we get that "info"? When i read that an ex was coming back i thought of Becca. Wasn't she the one who mentioned in their 1 on 1 that she had a very long (on and off) relationship? So when i read in one of the posts that an ex was coming back, my immediate thought was Becca.

Anyhoo, i am going around in circles who my F1 is. ("hidden" or "conflict) Initially it was Becca just because she is so hidden yet she was Arie's first date. BUT i cannot warm up to her precisely because i forget she is even there. haha

Then i gravitate towards Bekah, just because of the Age Conflict. So a possible F1 conflict. Yes, the physical connection is off the charts but i get iffy at times NOT because of the Age gap but the Height diff haha go figure! Beks is so small, she looks like a High School student dating her Professor. A hot Professor at that haha

Then came Episode 4. Kendall? Why not! Then i try to think of Arie. Can he actually tolerate her quirkiness? All these "animals" staring down at them in their future bedroom while they are.... playing boardgames? hahahahaha Maybe and maybe not.

And then out of nowhere, Lauren B. Arie took her for a talk in the night of their group date. What popped out to me was when Arie kissed her cheek while she was talking. It was such a random affectionate gesture! And ALSO when Arie kissed her on the forehead while he was walking her back to the group. Huge hmmmm.... IIRC, Sean loves to do that to Cat. Or was it Jash? Or maybe it is just me and my rusty memory

Krystal? i cannot wait for her to leave...

Hi @Cari. Welcome. Nice to see another member in the unspoiled section. 

Just to answer your question from the bolded. We know there is an ex coming back from one of the episode ending previews. They showed someone coming back and there has been all kinds of speculations as to who it is, but nothing concrete. Apparently the guy has a southern accent so the speculation is that it is one of the southern ladies...Tia, Kendall or even Lauren. I guess it would make sense based on that, but so many people move from where they grew up for school or a job, that for me it really could be anyone. Good catch that Becca had a long time on and off ex and that she could also be in the mix.

Based on some of the s/c sleuthing going on it may be that the ex comes back fairly late in the game so it could get interesting.

Hope you stick around for at least a little while and share your thoughts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:37 pm

@agentcurls Maybe @ladybug82 can tell us the timing of the different previews. Did you watch the countdown to Arie in December? I can't remember, maybe it's the preview from that. I got it off the Bachelor youtube channel. I think the list you have for the second video is from the video that came out first. LB?

Lauren & Arie kissing at night in Italy (floral, off-shoulder dress):
This one? I thought that was Chelsea? And assumed it was just a rooftop kiss on the night portion of their GD. If it's Lauren, we have day/night caps for Paris and day caps for Italy? I'll see if I can zoom in or lighten it.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 1520
HEA S/C source

I haven't counted Becca out of the F2 in that town square cap in Cusco. I'm not sure who that is. A Lauren/Becca F2 means neither had an intro video, so that seems off. Kendall and Bekah both did. Where did you get their height info AC? Is it in their bios this year?

Hi Cari. I'll have to go back and watch that boyfriend convo w/Becca. Maybe so. She could of met someone from a different part of the country while in college. I missed Lauren's forehead kiss too. I'm kind of half tuned in so far, so other than looking for specific caps, I haven't replayed their scenes. I'm starting to get more interested now that the edit has some mysteries though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Count Down to Arie premiered on Dec. 11.  This is the preview from that (and SC's for it are here in the SC thread.  Never moved over to NO Discussion thread to avoid duplicates that HEA did of the whole preview (below from the season premier).  But can if y'all prefer them there for easier finding/access)

Season Preview from Season Premier on Jan 1.

Does that help?  Let me know if not what else I need to answer
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:@agentcurls Maybe @ladybug82 can tell us the timing of the different previews. Did you watch the countdown to Arie in December? I can't remember, maybe it's the preview from that. I got it off the Bachelor youtube channel. I think the list you have for the second video is from the video that came out first. LB?

Lauren & Arie kissing at night in Italy (floral, off-shoulder dress):
This one? I thought that was Chelsea? And assumed it was just a rooftop kiss on the night portion of their GD. If it's Lauren, we have day/night caps for Paris and day caps for Italy? I'll see if I can zoom in or lighten it.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 1520
HEA S/C source

I haven't counted Becca out of the F2 in that town square cap in Cusco. I'm not sure who that is. A Lauren/Becca F2 means neither had an intro video, so that seems off. Kendall and Bekah both did. Where did you get their height info AC? Is it in their bios this year?

Hi Cari. I'll have to go back and watch that boyfriend convo w/Becca. Maybe so. She could of met someone from a different part of the country while in college. I missed Lauren's forehead kiss too. I'm kind of half tuned in so far, so other than looking for specific caps, I haven't replayed their scenes. I'm starting to get more interested now that the edit has some mysteries though.

You could be right in that it's Chelsea. I thought from the hair it could be Lauren and maybe the night time portion of their Italy date.

I think the mystery girl in jeans in Cusco is too short to be Becca, imo.  It matches baby Bek's jeans and legs the most, I think. It could also be Kendall.  

Re: Becca - from what I've seen so far, her edit most resembles someone who makes it far enough to be considered next 'Ette, but I'm not seeing Arie as into her romantically as Bekah (an intellectual and chemical bond), Lauren (slow-burn affection and seeking her out), Kendall (quirky passion) Becca and Arie had a "nice" 1:1 but his time with her didn't feel as organic. Also, on the doggy GD SQT, they were saying some sweet things to each other but were sitting kind of far apart and she went in for the kiss. Maybe more time with these two will tell us more.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Thanks so much @ladybug82 You had the order right AC. Sorry for the confusion.
Were there any promos that had caps not included in either of those 2 previews LB?

I can't tell on the floral dress cap, but noticed Arie had a different shirt on with Baby Beks in the cap you thought was probably SQT, so it's probably not Chelsea. Could it be Kendall's night portion? I'm confused bc of the caps for Lauren in Italy. I'll post some caps.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:18 pm

@grace8136 You mean short teasers before the Count down to Arie aired or between the airing of the two long season previews?  I'd have to go back and check to see.  If so I'll bring them over if you want them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:32 pm

yes, occasionally there are some caps in promos that aren't in the previews. If you see any, I'd appreciate it LB.

@agentcurls The night shot of Krystal in the white dress and the cap on the rooftop with ?... could that be the 2:1? I think Arie may have the same clothes on.

ETA: The clothes were from his 1:1 with Krystal in ep 2, so scratch that. The 2 Paris night S/C may be a Krystal 2:1, but I couldn't find a cap to confirm it.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ETA)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Not sure if these will be much help, but here are the few I could find. If I run across anymore, I'll bring them over.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle