SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Happy viewing everyone!  

I'll post SC's from the season preview for you ASAP tomorrow.  Do y'all want blogs from Arie and CH this season?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Happy viewing everyone!  

I'll post SC's from the season preview for you ASAP tomorrow.  Do y'all want blogs from Arie and CH this season?

i am also known for posting tons of SC and will do as well... but never enough SC from my perspective yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

heart broken by emilie? mmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 pm

considering she said she never liked any of them..... such a good actress ....; never liked her......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

oh i forgot about the journal..... darn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Here we go. Once again being smashed over the head with Arie getting his heart broken by Emily.

She was such an irritating lead for me. That voice. That blank stare. The whole fakeness thing. The fake crying with no tears. More blank stares. Snorting in an attempt at fake crying.

On the AFTR she looked even more fake. Looked like she just had her lips injected...duck face. She looks better these days.

Replay about his journey post show. Same as on the early preview. He is ready now to get married since his brother and friends are getting married. Started a new career in real estate and he still races, but less.

Sean, Cat and Samuel come for a visit. He is ragging on Sean giving other Bachelors advice that didn't work. Perhaps if they actually listened?

Posing for ads for the show. Taking a chance...like the women. More that he is ready for this! They are already beating me over the head with this.

The hair is down and the boobs are out. This may be the quote of the night.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:10 pm

well he is handsome but i still have a major issue to trust him

teaser..... and here is the cray cray of the gang gezzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:13 pm

HEA wrote:well he is handsome but i still have a major issue to trust him

teaser..... and here is the cray cray of the gang gezzzz

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. They are just pounding us with how ready he is. Makes me think he isn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:13 pm

i think it is going to be easy to be detached this season..... i hope so because i am just starting to recover from the can bach hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:22 pm

Chelsea.... mother... looks nice but nope ... he is not ready for kid

2/ pretty but forgettable

3/ top 3 girl.......

4/ nysha

5/ tia...... nope but because she knows raven, she will go far

6/ kendal..... nope..... nooooooooooooo another Lyndsey!!!!!!!!!

7/ bekah..... nice can go far

8/ merick..... nope

9/ krystal...... another catie..... help!!! but she has a teary sorry.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Here is CH at the mansion. Handsome, financially successful, best kisser ever on the show. He's a catch.

Single mom up first. Blonde. Emily clone? She's in real estate too. Full of cliches.

Caroline...another real estate. Talking about selling 5 million in her first year. She is also into cars and wants kids. Yeah...no.

Marquel. Fake over the top blonde hair. Photographer. Thinks he is genuine. :headbanging

Some nurse...Nysha...digging the blood. Don't like her.

Raven 2...Weiner. Sounds and looks like Raven. OH Lord. Her we have her visiting Raven and her salon. The accents are thick and flying.

Some taxidermy lover....Kendall. She plays the ukalele. Reminds me of Lyndsay.

Bekah...the nanny. The short hair girl.

Marik...Kim K look alike. Annoying. Owns Indian restaurant with her mom. Mom is making me hungry for some Indian food.

Some on line fitness instructor from California. She volunteers with the homeless since her brother is homeless but refuses help. Time to focus on herself. She wants to be vulnerable.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle