SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**  **NO SLEUTHING** - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm

I don't like starting the new season at the AFTR.   But I did like the guy with the accent!

I'm not crazy about Becca, nothing I can put my finger on, maybe a little too casual, I dunno.  But hey, I didn't like Ali at all on Jake's season, and ended up loving her on her own season..my favorite B'ette.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**  **NO SLEUTHING** - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:Thank you in advance @GuardianAngel, @kashathediva @Ladybug82 for helping us on the Unspoiled side. Much appreciated.

Yes, thanks so much. I haven't gone unspoiled for a LONG time and am very excited to see Becca's journey!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 pm

I haven’t completely decided but think I won’t stay unspoiled this season. You guys do such a great job with your sleuthing. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:01 pm

veg_out wrote:^Bet, I'd love if you hung out with us! I didn't watch the show really until maybe episode 3? 4? but could see the reversal from Bekah to Lauren even coming in mid-season. Becca wasn't on my radar at all.

AC and grace knocked this season out of the park :claphands

Couldn't have done it without you, @veg_out!

Arie will be a tough one to beat in terms of analyzing BL, FEs, and emotional feedback-that's the most fun part for me Unspoiled.

Hope you all stick around, at least for a little while. bestbud!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Have fun everyone.....Hope you have a great season!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Still figuring out if I'm going to tune in. First of all, I think Becca is a beautiful girl. So natural in her beauty, too.
I'm not sure she is ready to settle down...imo, she should've picked up a vibe from Arie that said "I'm really not that into you." I hope her female intuition going in to her own season is better. Also, she waffled back and forth with an ex for seven years who she struggled with. Not exactly assertive and discerning. I'm trying to keep an open mind...

She came across very decent and fun-loving on the show, but I think another poster said something perfect about her...she seems "too casual" I hope to see a softer, more feminine side of Becca. Her tomboy spirit "let's-do-the-damn-thing"-thing for some reason doesn't appeal to me. She wasn't very dynamic this past season, but maybe she was edited that way. I know Jillian was a little like this....a little more "rugged" than some other leads, but she struck a nice balance with her ultra-feminine wardrobe, her sweetness, and her endearing vulnerability. I didn't see a whole lot emotionally from Becca this season.
I am still rooting for Becca though because of her past in regards to her father, her meathead ex, and the Arie switch (even though I don't think she was all that heartbroken over, imo) I just grapple with her picker and wonder if she will find success in love? This is hard for me to put out because I'm usually a hopeless romantic fool when it comes to this show.  2cents

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Are we ready for this?! party time

Bring on the men and a love story. I want a real one this time, Harrison!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 pm

I'm ready! Bring all the men!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon May 28, 2018 4:30 pm

I’m undecided if I’m going to even watch... I’m with Bet ... don’t care for Becca all that much. Didn’t mind her during Aries season ... she was my fave actually, but I wasn’t a fan of how she acted at ATFR .... and the whole ...let’s do this damn thing ... has gotten on my last nerve. A few of my friends said pretty much same thing ...
Hmmmmm .... what to do... what to do ....laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 29, 2018 12:03 am

NV, don't watch the premier! Do the damn thing is the theme of the night. I hate MF.

Anyway, the guys just finished getting out of the limo's. No one stands out, except the chicken guy, otherwise, if I were Becca, I'd be disappointed right about now. Hopefully some have personalities that sets them apart from the pack.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 am

@Bet2Win thanks. I watched hockey game instead .... yay Vegas BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**  **NO SLEUTHING** - Page 2 1176891977

My PVR is set to record the Bach series so I do have the episode .... may skim through it some time this week.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 29, 2018 12:40 pm

I have a soft spot for banjo player Ryan. But I feel like he's too soft for Becca. I liked no nonsense stuntman Leo. Other than that I wasn't moved. None of the men are sexy.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

+8
George1218
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Kashathediva
Norcalgal
agentcurls
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum