SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:25 pm

suzq

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:23 pm

I think it is very interesting that they are showing who the couples are and the fact that they did indeed get married is very interesting. Optimistically, I am actually hoping as usual that this season they will match on compatibility rather than the train wreck factor (ie. no "players", etc.). I am hopeful for 1 lasting relationship/romance out of the 3.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:26 pm

@suzq IA don't they usually wait till the last minute to advertise who the couples are? I don't recall. When is this airing again? Sorry I don't remember off the top of my head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel They don't usually advertise who the couples are before the season starts airing. Does this mean that we aren't getting a Matchmaking episode at the beginning? It begins on Tuesday, Jan. 2 at 9 pm. Eastern Time / 8 pm. Central Time on Lifetime network. I hope that someone posts the viewing links/videos of each episode here.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm

I just had a thought ... I wonder if they decided to release the 3 couples today because of Nate and Sheila divorce being finalized yesterday. It could just be a coincidence, but the timing is interesting.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:18 am

There is a short article from reality blurb on the couples where they actually are in their apartments (I am shocked they are showing so much). The couple with Molly in it still seems pretty awkward compared to the other 2 couples.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:27 am

Maybe they feel like since most of the couples aren't staying together anymore (only 3!! dang Bachelorette has a better track record laugh out loud) they are trying to get people interested enough to keep watching?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:51 am

That's what I am thinking, too. Keep people focused on the fact that it could work rather than the fact it now has only a 20% success rate and of those 3 couples -- 2 are from the first season. They also have to make sure they have people continuing to participate for keeping the franchise going. They are already casting for Season 7 in Dallas.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

From the bio, they're playing it close to vest with the familial, location and ages similarities

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:11 pm

I don't know what the policy on this is--I saw a twitter account displaying an entry that I wrote in this thread and responding well, duh to it. I did not know or want something I wrote here copied on social media (obviously I didn't give permission) let alone be mocked for an observation that I made and shared. All I can say -- that is not cool.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:30 pm

@suzq I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there are those who think it's fine to simply take what's not their's and use it to their advantage. In most cases it's to ridicule the opinion that was posted, and in a lot of cases, make fun of our forum and our members. What I find very sad is they don't have the guts to speak directly but find it necessary to hide and pretend they are so cool! IMO it's not cool to be a jerk or hateful. I'm not sure how they live their lives, but IMO it doesn't cost a cent to be kind. They can stay where they are.

Consider the source. I enjoy reading all your posts, and thank you for always bringing us new info to the forum. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:10 am

@GuardianAngel. Thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I always enjoy your posts, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Linds911
Brill
suzq
GuardianAngel
8 posters