SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 am

So basically, with the guys who are left now I have no reason to watch any more. Not sure even Sophie will save the season for me.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 am

@AllAboutLove - get in here girl. Your SM sleuthing just paid off big time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

What the hell just happened?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

I’m going out on a limb and not counting Jimmy out just yet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

Interesting. NO farewell tweet for Luke. It's like he just wafted off with the seaspray.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 am

Perhaps we will see Luke on Bachelor in Paradise?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 am

So is the 2nd SD tomorrow is Sam?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 am

I did not see that coming. Ep 3 date. First kiss music. And out at Top 8? What? I’m legit shocked.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 am

Enough wrote:So is the 2nd SD tomorrow is Sam?

Not sure.  The date is someone plus puppies.  Sam's date was in a park.  If there were puppies involved I think the paps would have gotten pics of them.  

Although they were probably doing the NW photoshoot at the same time so maybe the paps weren't allowed to take shots of that and then Sam's date was just a tacked on afterthought to play out the whole DD rose thing?

I can't see them wanting to lose their narrator just yet though and I think Sam will get sent home straight after his date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:47 am

ssin0547 wrote:I did not see that coming. Ep 3 date. First kiss music. And out at Top 8? What? I’m legit shocked.

Waiting for the episode to come up to screencap it but I think Sophie had a denim jacket on. Does that match Sams date?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:49 am

Sundy wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I did not see that coming. Ep 3 date. First kiss music. And out at Top 8? What? I’m legit shocked.

Waiting for the episode to come up to screencap it but I think Sophie had a denim jacket on. Does that match Sams date?

No I don't think so - will check. I wonder if it could actually be JARROD with the puppies? To mend his image a bit? If he's going to go through to F2 they need to do some repair work there IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 am

No wonder there were no season sc with Luke at number 1 on Sportsbet at that point

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA