SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:58 pm

likeashipblown wrote:How are they real? HOW?

Halo was such a theme for them, a complete through-line and the show didn't touch it. Yowza.

In a post-show interview with ABC News, Bryan said he told her in their second encounter-- their SECOND encounter-- about the Halo thing, we didn't see that.

Then we find out that they danced under the stars to that song in Oslo. We didn't see that.

The ring? Tied to Halo again.

It all makes Bryan's words FSD night make even more sense. When he was talking about her walls, "I've been waiting to break those walls that Rachel's built up and I'm ready to take that last brick down." Much like the "tumbling down walls" lyric of the song.

I mean, there are themes, and then there's this. This was a sledgehammer. The fact that they completely bypassed the whole thing. WHOLE THING. Lololol. Okay, I see you, show.

I get not being able to show Rachel dancing in the elevator and what not, but how do you ignore such a central premise? Because it's not even totally about the song as much as it goes to the acknowledgment that from basically moment one, Bryan showed up and started breaking down her walls. It was his goal.

He even sat silently when another guy told him that Rachel hadn't let her guard down with them, Bryan knew what a big deal it was, and he never gloated about the fact that she was letting him in or anything.

Interesting how they pick edits, because Halo and it's general meaning beyond the song and what it represented to them was legit begging to be told. From their second encounter to why she has the ring she does, and in between. I MEAN.  

:yes: I wonder what the conversation will be like if that theme was included.
I really hope she continues to give us more of this.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FAN FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:29 pm

everglow wrote:Waaait up. Hooold up. Guuiiise. My whole world just kind of tilted for a moment. My brain is pretty fried from this long busy week but I just now realized that I’ve got gifs that I’ve made more than a week ago gathering dust in a forgotten folder on my laptop that I’ve never shared here!! *forehead smack* Oy. Better late than never? Go on my gifs, my dearies, you are free now. (laugh out loud)

Rachel trying to soften Bryan’s sadness. Her “I’m sorry” against his lips.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Giphy
via GIPHY

"Whatever happens happens." Rach is ready to jump into that kiss the second Bryan's finished with his sentence so she can reassure him and lift the big weight of uncertainty off his shoulders.
via GIPHY

I think I've said it before, but their chemistry is friggin pops and crackles on screen. It's so beyond beyond.
via GIPHY

Their love is a burning love, and I’m burning alive because of it.
via GIPHY

Bryan and Rachel seeing a smile on each other's faces and knowing that they are the one who put it there. kisses  There are several instances on the show of Bryan mentioning that he’s very happy right now (like when he took the Bentley for a spin, when they were sitting outside his parent’s house, and this one here), and each time Rachel’s face lights all the way up at his words. She looks like her heart melted all over her ribs each time. It’s evident IMO that his happiness is so important to her, that she’ll do whatever she can for his continued happiness (see: 1st and 2nd gif), and that it’s a big dose of her own happiness.
via GIPHY

I think this is the reason gifs were invented? So we can watch this utterly precious moment between these two honey sweets on an endless loop? And I think this is the reason why I was given feelings?? They kiss and my stomach goes swoop-de-do.
via GIPHY

This fresh-faced beauty with her sleep-mussed hair is a sight to behold. And that look on her face. Waaah I can’t discuss. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 1f497  
via GIPHY

Thanks Everglow for these gift. I love theme on the last episodes, and I have been going back to rematch their interactions, but I have to go thru everything to get to it. So, thanks.
Are these gifts and photo being posted at their media thread too? It would be nice to be able to go back and see it all in one place.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FAN FORUM RULES

Sorry about that GA, got a little carried away. That instagram post by Rachel was really a bomb to my mind. Thank you all for keeping us informed of the rules.

:Thanktwo rock bowdown
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm

@everglow, I was waiting on those gifs! Thanks for posting. And wow, on Rachel dancing in the elevator to one of her and Bryan's songs on the way to proposal. I wish such a moment could have been included in the show. Rachel looks so happy, and ready to finally be with the one she is in love with. There is no hesitation or doubt, and even though she said of the previous night that she didn't regret her decision, she was having a hard time getting in the right head space, which doesn't seem hard to do in this scene. That's one reason I wish they would have kept the finale ITM we saw in the promo where Rachel says, "I found the person that I'm in love with. I hope he hasn't had a change of heart and wants the same things I want, and I pray he will be asking for my hand in marriage" instead of that other stuff we got. But I love all these little nuggets we are getting post show. I wish we could have seen their dance on the Oslo date and just so much. But post-show Brachel is just amazing.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Apolologies @GA. I tried really hard for those sentences not to come off as negative. I will try harder.
@everglow those gifs, favorite moments -------you rock.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 pm

mysthelma wrote:@Maddy you mean they are staying in Maimi?
No, I didn't mean that, the pics were taken when they were in Miami during the pool party.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Just to be clear. We do not mention any other contestant in a Fan forum. Sometimes other contestants are mentioned in a positive manner, such as Joe Smith was very supportive in an IG. We tend to let those slide, however it's best to stay clear of mentioning other contestants because other members cannot reply should there be more information, such as Joe Smith also said he doesn't think they'll last, as an example.

The topic title is Rachel and Bryan Fan Forum and opinions should be limited to just that alone.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:23 pm

A fan met R & B at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Captu137

• lady_of_the_hr_When you bump into your favorite Bachelorette of all time and her fiancé! ☺️ #thebachelorette@bacheloretteabc

source

Last edited by SelmaHB on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:33 pm

B via IG story

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Captu138
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 pm

They look to be at the airport. Wonder where they're headed to. Dallas?

Last edited by Bookworm85 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:They look to be at the airport. Wonder where they're headed to. Dallas?

Good questtion, i think so, maybe to go and pack Rachel, up. UGH it's really looking like LA, I didn't want LA.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl