SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:27 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't think Rachel is doing DWTS, because if so, she would have been in LA earlier and started practicing. What do you guys think?
I never thought she would be doing DWTS, just had a feeling she wouldn't.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Maddy wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't think Rachel is doing DWTS, because if so, she would have been in LA earlier and started practicing. What do you guys think?
I never thought she would be doing DWTS, just had a feeling she wouldn't.

I am really happy that she is not doing it and focusing on their relationshup instead and strengthening their bond. i love how they really are best friends.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm

@zoe06 their IG stories exemplify her words - "he is my homie and lover."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Yes to the jumpsuit she wore last night being all sorts of cute.

Also, laugh out loud at them, Rachel posted another story. Looks like the Longhorn Network is taking good care of them on their trip. Rachel's teasing about Bryan ruining her video. I don't think I'd realized how much I'd missed their frequent stories like this.

Here we go: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19158098_483688051995603_686909139149914112_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:51 pm

@zoe06 you don't want her to make a lot of money?????????? Okay then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:56 pm

I haven't found any segment of their ATFR on the web, but here's a part of it, which I suspect ABC might remove at some point.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA4003875

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:15 pm

I am very embarrassed to say I watch their stories multiple times... Embarressed!
I like how Rachel can show many different sides of her when she's with him. Really really hope they last.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@zoe06 you don't want her to make a lot of money?????????? Okay then...

Huh, what are you talking about?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@zoe06 you don't want her to make a lot of money?????????? Okay then...

I want her to make money, but DWTS directly after she finished the show, I like that she is taking time away from the cameras to and focsuing on her and Bryan and strengthening their bond. Rachel actually has a real career unlike many of the past bachelor/bachelorette stars and contestants and she is clearly working on some major project so I'm really not worries about her making money, she will get other amazing oppurtunities.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Yea, Brachel instagram stories are back! I think it's funny how Bryan is sticking his tongue out behind Rachel when she's talking about how much she hates airports. They truly seem to be best friends. It's so great that they have both the passionate, romantic chemistry, but at the same time, they are the best of friends and can be goofy and silly with each other. I've never watched DWTS, but I heard it's a lot of hours and training and can be a big strain on a relationship, so I'm very glad if Rachel decides not to do it. I think it's great of her to just focus on her relationship with Bryan right now away from cameras. She's obviously doing some other things/projects at the moment.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Lol Bryan knows d@mn well how to do the hook’em horns but the exaggerated struggle he shows in trying to do it right as the Longhorns fan he is for a day. laugh out loud The competitive fan spirit between the two for their respective alma mater is cuuute. Partners in crime? Sure, but let's also add partners in sports-watching.wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f604  From what we know of them, they seem like they are equally enthusiastic, invested, and knowledgeable about their college and pro teams, and that they really enjoy each other's company and have a lot of fun reacting and commenting and going through the whole range of emotions while watching sports together.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:07 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BYhCTAPFD_Q/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Img_0779

By the way, his Gators are playing in Dallas area tomorrow, and he is with her at UT Austin. The sacrifice he did for her!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl