SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by mysthelma Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:26 pm

These two have everything going for them. I love them individually and as a couple.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 am

likeashipblown wrote:Bryan also posted this story, as well: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/14502647_117801465516328_2070434816632815616_n.mp4

And on a superficial note, those little things we keep noting about how she didn't have to handle her luggage when they got to Miami, Bryan (and his dad) got all of it... She didn't have to hold the iPad in her own lap! She also did not have to hold the phone when she was filming that message for us. This stuff is not a fluke. Bryan makes me feel like I'm his "princess." Gurl, we see.

I have believed in Bryan since the repelling date in episode 5 and he has never failed Rachel IMO so, it will take a lot for me to change my mind. I just love him for Rachel and her for him. I think they are amazing together and they are just getting started, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:45 pm

i think it's clear that Bryan makes her so much better and I hope she begins to take his stand when it comes to everything Bach Nation related and stops commenting and giving people her energy. Wihs eveyrone best of luck and live her life because people are trying to bait her.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Looks like Hurricane Irma may possibly impact Miami this weekend. Rachel has to broadcast on ESPN (I am assuming) live on Friday at one. Life just can't resist handing you a dilemma.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Looks like Hurricane Irma may possibly impact Miami this weekend. Rachel has to broadcast on ESPN (I am assuming) live on Friday at one. Life just can't resist handing you a dilemma.

sigh off topic, i live in The Bahamas and Irma will be in my country in 2 days its a cat. 5 and im soooooooooooooooooo nervous hissyfit sad esp. seeing how badly Harvey Affected Texas recently. Praying for everyone who may be affected by Irma as well.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 pm

@jashfan you and everyone around will be in my thoughts. I will be keeping my toes and fingers crossed that it dies down considerably before landfall. Hugs!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:39 pm

jashfan wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Looks like Hurricane Irma may possibly impact Miami this weekend. Rachel has to broadcast on ESPN (I am assuming) live on Friday at one. Life just can't resist handing you a dilemma.

sigh off topic,  i live in The Bahamas and Irma will be in my country in 2 days its a cat. 5 and im soooooooooooooooooo nervous  hissyfit sad  esp. seeing how badly Harvey Affected Texas recently.  Praying for everyone who may be affected by Irma as well.  

Will pray

On a lighter note, I feel, and hope, Rachel is slowly detaching herself from the bach nation. Yesterday she didn't comment /tweet about BIP. She hasn't spent much time with her squad after the initial BIP watch party. Good sings, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:43 pm

sdmom wrote:
jashfan wrote:

sigh off topic,  i live in The Bahamas and Irma will be in my country in 2 days its a cat. 5 and im soooooooooooooooooo nervous  hissyfit sad  esp. seeing how badly Harvey Affected Texas recently.  Praying for everyone who may be affected by Irma as well.  

Will pray
I will be praying for both those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Praying for you and others.MATTHEW 7:7
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

fabgirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:
jashfan wrote:

Will pray
I will be praying for both those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Praying for you and others.MATTHEW 7:7

Me as well.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Praying for you, Jashfan. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 54 3552228123

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 pm

@jashfan I am praying for you regarding that Hurricane. I hope the damage won't be as bad as Harvey. @sdmom I am hopeful, too. I hope she just focuses on her and Bryan's plans and their relationship. I think they're the kind of couple who probably have a five-year plan. She just needs to stay focused like Bryan said.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:@jashfan I am praying for you regarding that Hurricane. I hope the damage won't be as bad as Harvey. @sdmom I am hopeful, too. I hope she just focuses on her and Bryan's plans and their relationship. I think they're the kind of couple who probably have a five-year plan. She just needs to stay focused like Bryan said.

Agreed, she should be like Kaitlyn IMO and just keep stay away from most of the bach nation be cordial with eveyrone and wish them all well. I know that they are close and I hope that she advises her like Bryan said stay focued on you and your and build your brand nothing else matters. DOn't allow the small people to bring you down and tarnish your name and bait you.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl