SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 10 of 91 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 50 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm

IDK but if they went with their usual timeline the last 3 years the announcement would come this week:

Nick: Aug. 30
Ben: Aug. 24
Chris: Aug. 27
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 pm

I don't know who it can be other than Peter, still? Maybe Cupcake Chris?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 pm

@alwaystulips Thanks for the timeframe!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm

I am going to reserve my judgement on Peter until it's finalized.

Wild or maybe not so wild guess: possible announcement tonight if it's Peter? He's not in Madison.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
That picture is an example of full model pose inviting OTT fan comments because he loves it IMHO.

They mostly ALL do it and ALL welcome the OTT comments but admittedly, when he does it in particular, I love it, laugh out loud! PK eye candy is good for my soul ;-)

I loved his message about pushing the limits, stepping out of our comfort zones and taking chances because at the very least, you at least learn something about yourself in the process. As soon as I read it, I thought he might be talking about the Bachelor gig. I hope I'm wrong. I'm still hoping he doesn't agree to do the Bachelor because I think it will be tough on him and I trust MF & company as far as I can throw them. I feel no matter what he does or how he comports himself, those who don't like him & have already made up their minds about him will never give him the benefit of the doubt and SM will be brutal on him. Of course, those of us who love him will give him the benefit of doubt and try to see the good in him no matter what he does but unfortunately the negative opinions are usually the ones that stick when navigating internet commentary. We can all say we have no biases but I think we all do! JMO.

Run, Peter, Run BUT if you do agree to be The Bachelor, I won't miss a second of it hoping for your HEA!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 pm

There truly are not any options besides Peter.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if he's the actual bachelor, after all his OTT likes. I'm begging you to do it Peter boy because it'll be so fun to watch the bus come for you cheeky

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 pm

My gut feeling is still that they'll be able to get Peter to do it. If not him, my money would be on Wells with how hard Carly/Evan and the BIP crew has been pushing him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:39 pm

It's interesting that Careyferman started to follow Chase_brody_mcary. Isn't that unusual at this point.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:46 pm

I really hope Chase is the backup plan. As for Peter, I also took his IG post and secret travel to be bachelor related.  Guess we shall see.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I don't care about any of these people and comment only on what I see. I didn't care for Shawn or Jordan, and commented at the time how I felt. Things are very different today, and I will comment on what I think today. The ones I like, I will comment on them according to what I see.

Same goes for Peter. My opinion is today, what I see today. If he were to be TB I will sleuth and post my opinions at the time. If he falls in love and gets engaged, I will comment on that and be happy for them. If he gets run over by the big bus, my opinions will be posted.

Good catch on the follow @iamreal2u ! leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 10 1176891977 Come on Chase! Be there or be square!

Just in case.

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 10 Captur38

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Everyone is so philosophical today. Hugesmile

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 10 21224378_112570899456113_37242748050341888_n

chase_brody_mcnaryDo not assume that the soul incarcerated in you is limited by your body. You have the daily choice to take action to give your soul more strength, more purpose, more life! Embrace every experience you have, and considering every reaction you make. If you don't know how to react. Choose gratitude! #mondaymotivation #fitness #sweateveryday #leftsidelion (photo cred @charlzalexander)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYV1FsoFYC7/?hl=en&taken-by=chase_brody_mcnary

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm

For what its worth, Chase has been posting motivational type posts like that for a while.  IMO, he's promoting Left Side Lion, which has the big 30 day challenge launching Sept. 1.  Source

While he's at the top of my preferred list out of all these yahoos (IMO) whose names are being batted around, I don't think he'll be the Bach.  While he could put it in the contract and make sure to get a workout in everyday and time to email and be in contact with everyone signing up, I'm not sure I see MF and co being happy with his daily posts for promotion of something other than the show.

JMO

ETA: But a possible pro in the Bach column would be that he's been home in Colorado spending time with friends and family. Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 91 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 50 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win