SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 91 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 57 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 pm

themindof_vee wrote:is Ben Z completely out of the running for bachelor... I like him.. I don't know why they're doing him dirty with this edit on BIP

Don't think they were ever serious about Ben Z. Since episode 1, they gave him the dog edit.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Mods, please delete/edit if not appropriate:
When the first WOC was chosen, I remember people had high expectations of the show, and if you read MF's tweets, he seemed to like her too. However, the show was full of unnecessary drama. The lead was portrayed, to some, desperate for a ring and settled. So I would not be surprised if Peter is indeed the lead and his seadon is not different from others. He may be a special snowflake to his fans, but to tptb, he's just one of the 22 dudes + 13 gals whose storyboard, imo, is already drawn. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Last season I think people, while having high expectations of the show, still said that the show has to go on. There wasn't going to be less drama or less villains. That will never change. His finale will most likely consist of another storyline which will likely set up their next lead. And so on and so forth. JMO.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:26 pm

If they filmed the BIP finale last night, surely there would be spoilers if they announced TB?

I'm thinking MF wouldn't announce it on BIP finale this time, since it was filmed too soon before that epi will air and it's not live. I wonder if it will be announced on DWTS premier. Brad was announced on DWTS Sept 22nd. and if IRC when he went on Ellen he had already been on his first 1-1?

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/insider-brad-womack-to-return-to-the-bachelor-2010229

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 pm

I find Peter to be sooo dull. He is not engaging on screen in the slightest IMO. However, drop him onto the Bachelor set like a claw crane dropping a plush toy in an arcade vending machine though.. That could result in madness and a madhouse. I don't think I'm alone in thinking he's insecure and emotionally fragile and that is not at all ideal for him for the whirlpool he's going to lose himself in soon if he's the Bachelor. His heart seems to get bruised at the slightest criticism, and as a way to mend it he can't seem to resist liking comments that kiss the ground he walks on. He weirdly lacks confidence and at the same has a self-righteous view of himself. And of course his two-facedness IMO about his principles of spreading love on SM and about getting engaged and committing to a person. Such an eye-roller to me. He's a strange dude, but everything that's going to surround him coupled with everything that makes him him could make for an entertaining season. All JMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:59 pm

everglow wrote:I find Peter to be sooo dull. He is not engaging on screen in the slightest IMO. However, drop him onto the Bachelor set like a claw crane dropping a plush toy in an arcade vending machine though.. That could result in madness and a madhouse. I don't think I'm alone in thinking he's insecure and emotionally fragile and that is not at all ideal for him for the whirlpool he's going to lose himself in soon if he's the Bachelor. His heart seems to get bruised at the slightest criticism, and as a way to mend it he can't seem to resist liking comments that kiss the ground he walks on. He weirdly lacks confidence and at the same has a self-righteous view of himself. And of course his two-facedness IMO about his principles of spreading love on SM and about getting engaged and committing to a person. Such an eye-roller to me. He's a strange dude, but everything that's going to surround him coupled with everything that makes him him could make for an entertaining season. All JMO.

Peter is a paper doll, IMO still crying about a relationship HE ended two years ago and asking "what's wrong with me"? Well, Bachelor Nation and mean girls in general can't wait to tell him! Tears and twists and therapists...Oh My!  and it couldn't happen to a nicer Guy! JMO
Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 1176891977 :stirthepot lolpanda :uptonogood

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : me)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IF Peter is the bachelor, he's going on a show where an engagement is expected. He liked several SM posts praising him for being true to himself, and honest about the process by not proposing.

Whether he proposes or not, the fact remains this show expects an engagement. If he accepted the role because they made an offer he couldn't refuse, or they offered him peanuts, that's not being true to himself, since he himself said he couldn't say ILY after 2 dates, nor could he propose in a short period of time. Why does he think he can do it this time if he is TB?

Because.  That was his goal all along.  He wanted the lead role.   Can't wait for the semi's to start rolling over him.  Buses are not good enough, it has to be something that will leave bigger tire marks.

@GuardianAngel you asked earlier about the lead being announced on the opening episode of DWTS, that I believe was Brad2, so there is precedence for it not being announced until then.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IF Peter is the bachelor, he's going on a show where an engagement is expected. He liked several SM posts praising him for being true to himself, and honest about the process by not proposing.

Whether he proposes or not, the fact remains this show expects an engagement. If he accepted the role because they made an offer he couldn't refuse, or they offered him peanuts, that's not being true to himself, since he himself said he couldn't say ILY after 2 dates, nor could he propose in a short period of time. Why does he think he can do it this time if he is TB?

Because.  That was his goal all along.  He wanted the lead role.   Can't wait for the semi's to start rolling over him.  Buses are not good enough, it has to be something that will leave bigger tire marks.

I don't mind that he plotted for the role, IMO. (I'm sure he is not the first or last one).  But all his pretentious, narcissistic and self righteous SM behaviour really turns me off.  He loves the poor me, poor me narrative, and craves adoration. IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : IMO added.)

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 pm

skkkk wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I don't mind that he plotted for the role (I'm sure he is not the first or last one).  But all his pretentious, narcissistic and self righteous SM behaviour really turns me off.  He loves the poor me, poor me narrative, and craves adoration.  

Can you imagine if he gets a "crappy" edit, his SM is going to be full of woe is me posts. I'm actually hoping this is the season that the lead gets turned down by both his F1 and F2!!!!!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:14 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
skkkk wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I don't mind that he plotted for the role (I'm sure he is not the first or last one).  But all his pretentious, narcissistic and self righteous SM behaviour really turns me off.  He loves the poor me, poor me narrative, and craves adoration.  

Can you imagine if he gets a "crappy" edit, his SM is going to be full of woe is me posts.  I'm actually hoping this is the season that the lead gets turned down by both his F1 and F2!!!!!

I won't believe him getting a crappy edit until I see it. Fleiss loves his male leads. I will need to see it to believe it. As for him getting turned down by both his F1 and F2, not a snowball's chance in hell.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:14 pm

I don't know Peter personally, I'm just a spectator from the outside. Most of the men this past season have said he's a great guy and genuine. Buses, hate on SM, whatever it may be, I'm just excited to watch these women go batsh*t crazy on his season. Bring on Pete and the crazies! 2pop
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:.

And who, besides the obvious did they say was not a great guy? That's just the stock answer, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 91 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 57 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win