SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snags - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Here is Cobie's date according to Daily Telegraph....Matty is wearing the same red flannel shirt in the promo that @leapoffaith SCed for Episode 11 above.

bachfan05 wrote:Here is another photo from the web page. Does the woman on the right look like any of the contestants previously sleuthed?

snags - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 2bc88010

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fmatty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes%2Fnews-story%2F3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812&memtype=anonymous

mercieme

Back to top Go down

snags - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Ok so ep 11 IMO looks to be Cobies 2nd SD and Elise SQT after GD.

Now if i was Laura i would be wondering why has Elora,Tara,Cobie and Flo(ep 12 2nd SD) get 2nd dates when they were after her 1st date? That reminds me of Nikki having to wait so long for her 2nd SD.......hmmmmmm very interesting
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Crazy that the F2 are going to be the last ones to get a second date, if at all!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok so ep 11 IMO looks to be Cobies 2nd SD and Elise SQT after GD.

Now if i was Laura i would be wondering why has Elora,Tara,Cobie and Flo(ep 12 2nd SD) get 2nd dates when they were after her 1st date?  That reminds me of Nikki having to wait so long for her 2nd SD.......hmmmmmm very interesting

To add to that why is Tara getting another SQT and Laura not in ep12?!

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok so ep 11 IMO looks to be Cobies 2nd SD and Elise SQT after GD.

Now if i was Laura i would be wondering why has Elora,Tara,Cobie and Flo(ep 12 2nd SD) get 2nd dates when they were after her 1st date?  That reminds me of Nikki having to wait so long for her 2nd SD.......hmmmmmm very interesting

Flo gets the Episode 12 SD (heli / pottery date)....and then we have the boxing date GD for that Episode that Tara got SQT for per Matrix BTS pics. So most likely IMO the next time Laura meets with Matty is the mini date for the F6 on Episode 13. That could be that nighttime SC will have with the columns IMO.....but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Emayem wrote:Crazy that the F2 are going to be the last ones to get a second date, if at all!

Except there are two SDs in Episode 12 (unlikely IMO since episode guide says it's the standard one hour show)......the next time both Laura and Elise get time is Episode 13 for the mini dates IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm

:yes: if it wasn't for SM showing Laura was back on 24 May i would put her out at F4......... i mean it really is crazy that it looks like the final 2 girls have had the least amount of time with him?????????????????????jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote::yes: if it wasn't for SM showing Laura was back on 24 May i would put her out at F4......... i mean it really is crazy that it looks like the final 2 girls have had the least amount of time with him?????????????????????jmo

How sure are we that she is not the F3 girl?
I still have the preview in my head and if it`s going by the pattern I posted she can be F3. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Wow so Cobie gets a second date? Seems like it and I agree it is likely that Elise gets sqt. This is getting so interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote::yes: if it wasn't for SM showing Laura was back on 24 May i would put her out at F4......... i mean it really is crazy that it looks like the final 2 girls have had the least amount of time with him?????????????????????jmo

I still have the preview in my head and if it`s going by the pattern I posted she can be F3. IMO

SM shows Tara was back online before FRC. Only other option to be in F2 in place of Laura is Florence.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm

natik wrote:

@natik I have questioned this for weeks. We have nothing concrete to put her in the F2 apart from external signs
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Matching SCs to episode descriptions and summarizing what's been speculated/sleuthed so far:

Ep 11:
*2nd SD = Cobie per Matty's flannel shirt
*GD = SQT may be Elise per booties/
*RC = Simone going home since F7 only seen for Ep 12 GD

Ep 12:
*2nd SD = Flo in helicopter/pottery
*GD = F7 boxing, Tara wins SQT?

Ep 13:
*F6 mini-dates/GD
*Lisa, Elora, and Cobie likely eliminated in Eps 12-13

Ep 14:
*HTDs/F4 = speculated to be Florence, Tara, Laura, and Elise

So this means that out of possible F4, only Laura and Elise don't have sleuthed 2nd SDs? question

SugarAndSpice wrote: S5, Ep11 - Aug 30
Some bachelorettes are left reeling when Matty invites someone on a second single date. Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

S5, Ep12 - Aug 31
Matty takes a lucky bachelorette sky high on a luxurious single date. Will this see their romance reach new heights? Later, on the group date, the bachelorettes reveal what's holding them back in love.

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 6
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.

S5 - ep14, sept 7, 1.5hr
Matty travels the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelorettes. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends or meet their expectations?

Source: Foxtel
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom