SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snags - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Emayem wrote:
natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote::yes: if it wasn't for SM showing Laura was back on 24 May i would put her out at F4......... i mean it really is crazy that it looks like the final 2 girls have had the least amount of time with him?????????????????????jmo

How sure are we that she is not the F3 girl?
I still have the preview in my head and if it`s going by the pattern I posted she can be F3. IMO

SM shows Tara was back online before FRC. Only other option to be in F2 in place of Laura is Florence.

yep I saw @natik awesome analysis and the last girl who usually says the i love you in the season promo is the f1(which isn't lauras voice imo) yes

@emayem your right we have lisa and flo back on SM 11 june right? tara back 15 may? laura 24 may? and elise???? im so confused dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

snags - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:12 pm

There was a poster here @amalia who had sleuthed that Flo went to visit her dad in the Netherlands based on Flo's dad's blog that she came across. The timing of Flo's travel seemed to almost coincide with right after FRC IIRC...I will go take a look at Flo's thread again to double check.

@leapofaith......we don't have the exact timing on when Elise returned to SM because she re-tweeted tweets that were posted on May 22nd but the way twitter works is that the original date of the tweet being re-tweeted is what shows up on the twitter feed and not the date of the re-tweet...so she we estimated she was back between May 22nd and May 28th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 pm

VOs of the word "love" heard at end of Season Preview:
First girl - "I can see myself falling in love with you" - sounds like Elise to me
Second girl - "I am falling in love with you" - sounds like Laura to me
Third girl: "I am in love with you" - sounds like Tara to me? (could be Laura?)

question Honestly the voices I am not sure of. I am also not sure if they may have changed it up this year so that the last voice is not F1. So making a change possibly like with the official IG account where they don't post a pic of the F1 pre-season? (unless Tara is F1, but I don't see it, per her SM activity if it's legit)

my vid tenplay.com ("Love" VOs start at end of vid)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:23 pm

The one voice I am convinced that it's not Laura's is the last voice of "i am in love with you" in the season promo......not her voice IMHO.

The "i am falling in love with you" is definitely Laura's...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:25 pm

"I can see myself falling in love with you" - sounds like Tara to me IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm

I think it's Tara who says "I am in love with you". Laura says I'm calling in love with you.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 pm

To me the VOs are:

First girl - "I can see myself falling in love with you" - sounds like tara
Third girl: "I am in love with you" - sounds like Elise to me
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:To me the VOs are:

I am on the same boat.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Actually I think it's Elise who says I am in love with you.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 pm

@SugarandSpice....IA with you girl but the most certain voice to me of the 3 is Laura's....she just has this unique voice that is very distinguishable IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm

mercieme wrote:

@SugarandSpice....IA with you girl but the most certain voice to me of the 3 is Laura's....she just has this unique voice that is very distinguishable IMO.

I agree she has an unique voice among the girls and it stands out. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm

I would say the vos are Tara,Laura and Elise in that order. The final one could be Tara but is definatey not Laura JMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom