SELECT CONTENT

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GameofThrones - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chancy Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am

When Jon showed up at Dany's door I said to my husband, look, honey, she's taking him into the fantasy suite!

Chancy

Back to top Go down

GameofThrones - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:33 pm

From how sensual the looks, how steamy the scene was, once is all it'll take .....IMO!!! High clap

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:42 pm

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 pm

@coolangel Have you read the books? If not it might take you close to that and by then you will be ready for the new season. hearthumbsup I may start up anew.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@coolangel Have you read the books? If not it might take you close to that and by then you will be ready for the new season. hearthumbsup I may start up anew.

**Warning: Book spoilers below**
GameofThrones - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2254279460

@Kashathediva, Yup! I have read all the books. I was so hopeful that Winds of Winter would be released by now but GRRM doesn't even have an estimated date. sad It's just so disappointing coz so many storylines are different from the show and we would never know what happens if he doesn't finish them - Arya's warging capabilities, Victarion Greyjoy, the dragonbinder/horn of joramun, Aegon who is a whole different character and might throw everything for a loop if he is real, etc. The show has diverged so much which I get coz they only have so many episodes/budget but as a book reader, I feel cheated that I will never know what happens to all these characters after investing so many hours. hissyfit I feel GRRM has just lost the motivation and is now finding it difficult to tie up all the sl in the vast book universe which is a shame coz the books are so so good and well written. Upset Sorry for the major overreaction.. It happens to me after the season finale. laugh out loud laugh out loud I need help for my GoT obsession. :crazed
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm

@coolangel

*****************book spoilers*****************************
I agree. My favorite storylines not discussed on the show were Arya's. Whole books it seemed! The Aegon stuff threw me for a loop! I had to actually google wit last night.
But--I am glad for the show because they are tying it up neatly in a way I fear Martin might never, even if it is on another plane.
I am so pissed. Like what is wrong with this lazy PHUCK. He has now had years to finish this. Years. Get a ghost writer. He has to have outlines. I read from his own website yesterday where he blames part of it on his "aging health". He is only 68. I thought he was actually 84! cantstopl So he still has time.
Actually, to be honest my least favorite storylines of the books were Dany's. They were good, but--just good.
I am wondering what will happen with the ghost of Cat Stark or whatever she ended up. There is so much to be tied up. By far my favorites are the Starks.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 pm

***Warning: Book spoilers below***

Kasha, ITA! I am glad for the show as well. D&D are doing their absolute best to tie up the storylines even though teleportation has become a reality on the show. laugh out loud laugh out loud I mean the Unsullied are stuck at Casterly Rock and are supposed to die of starvation due to their fleet burning but still somehow reach King's landing for the truce talk in yesterday's episode. dizzy laugh out loud

I agree about Dany's SL in the books. I feel it started out on such a high that maintaining it was difficult and now it's just stuck in Essos. And she has way more gray shades in the books IMO. I think her SL on the show has been handled much better. I really wish the show had done Lady Stoneheart coz it was such a powerful moment in the books but I guess the budget limitations made it difficult. Even Ghost had to sit this season out. laugh out loud

I am very curious as to how all the prophesies will come together. The Night King, Azor Ahai, Prince who was promised, all the visions Dany saw in the House of Undying, dragonbinder - It's just so fascinating. The show has omitted half of them so I think they'll take some creative liberties. I keep going back and forth between who is the Azor Ahai rebirth between Dany and Jon. All the foreshadowing makes it obvious that there would be a JonDany baby with the 'only death can pay for life' and Viserion dying. I didn't see it coming before this season but now that adds another layer. I can't wait for next season! Can we jump to 2019 already? laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:29 pm

***************Book spoilers*************************
@coolangel I had heard the last book was going to actually be 2 books. There is too much to tie up. Wasn't the last book about 1200 pages as is? I am going to go back and read them --in a bit. I have a few others to read first before them. (I am an avid reader)
I just finished reading The Stand again.
This last HBO season of GOT I heard was only going to be 6 episodes. That's a lot to squeeze into 6 hours.
I hope the other dragons don't die.
I hope Jon doesn't die. I would like to see Arya, Sansa, Bran, Sam and Tyrion make it. The Lannisters--eh. Jamie in real life lives not too far from me. Cercei will perish. I'm sure of it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 am

***Potential Spoilers***

@Kashathediva, yup! There is so much to tie up but I think that's partly the reason why GRRM has lost interest. He created this huge universe with so many threads that it's hard to consolidate them now and with the show going in a different direction for many characters, I think he is not sure how interested fans will be in the books esp. if they release years after the show has ended.

I am not sure how D&D are going to squeeze everything in 6 episodes next season. I believe the episodes will be longer in length. GRRM said he was inspired by Lord of the Rings and the ending is bittersweet. Based on that, I am keeping my expectations low on who survives. laugh out loud It reminds me of this famous cartoon.

GameofThrones - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 George-R-R-Martin-killing-characters

I hope Jon, Dany, their baby, Arya, Tyrion, Jamie and Brienne make it even though I don't think all of them would. I think GRRM's version of bittersweet would be something on the lines of everyone dying with either Tyrion/Arya surviving and raising JonDany baby as the future heir. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Still dealing with post-GoT blues.. laugh out loud Sharing this awesome video which shows how similar Jon and Dany's journeys have been. #ItWasALoveStoryAllAlong #Feels :inlove

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am

I re-watched the season seven finale last night. Is it just me or were the white walkers marching in a specific formation past the fallen wall?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I re-watched the season seven finale last night. Is it just me or were the white walkers marching in a specific formation past the fallen wall?

@Kolormiblnd, Good observation! yes I read about it on another forum as well. It is rather interesting, isn't it? Forming the Stark sigil. The Night King keeps getting more interesting by the day. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
sosleepy
Ash2214
Kashathediva
kerriway
coolangel