SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:18 pm

@natik something I find interesting about that Nova article is where she says it got her hook line and sinker, as that's the point Elise came to the front.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Justme wrote:@natik something I find interesting about that Nova article is where she says it got her hook line and sinker, as that's the point Elise came to the front.

Yes! Great catch! :yes: yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 pm

natik wrote:
Justme wrote:@natik something I find interesting about that Nova article is where she says it got her hook line and sinker, as that's the point Elise came to the front.

You have done a fabulous bit of sleuthing!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Justme wrote:
natik wrote:

You have done a fabulous bit of sleuthing!

Thank you! Praying
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:38 pm

I am on my iPad and so I can't tag anyone. I want to say thank you to Natik for the excellent sleuthing and screen caps, true investigative genius Smiley and Bumbleguild, the pick up about Matty asking Laura if she is stubborn in their second SD is very interesting. It was also interesting none of the 4 women doing the activity picked this as a deal breaker for Matty. I try and put 2 and 2 together but they don't always make 4. But I wonder if Matty was telling us or someone, something??
I also wonder if we are still going to have the RC when Matty says 'I didn't see this coming' (as far as I know we haven't had it unless I missed it??). My wild theory, and yes it is wild, is Laura calls it quits as she can't handle the pressure Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Storybook wrote:I am on my iPad and so I can't tag anyone. I want to say thank you to Natik for the excellent sleuthing and screen caps, true investigative genius Smiley and Bumbleguild, the pick up about Matty asking Laura if she is stubborn in their second SD is very interesting. It was also interesting none of the 4 women doing the activity picked this as a deal breaker for Matty. I try and put 2 and 2 together but they don't always make 4. But I wonder if Matty was telling us or someone, something??
I also wonder if we are still going to have the RC when Matty says 'I didn't see this coming' (as far as I know we haven't had it unless I missed it??). My wild theory, and yes it is wild, is Laura calls it quits as she can't handle the pressure Smiley

Thank you!

I am waiting for that RC too with Matty saying "I didn't see this coming". No idea if it means something but Laura liked an interesting comment recently.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 SYOu9nG4mtI
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Anyone else see that Laura liked that comment on her latest IG about standing up to Matty? :shocked!:

Look, I know the context is all about protecting herself but to me that's not a F1-like thing to like (or if F1, something is off post-show) and especially because she isn't liking all comments, just that one today.

This isn't the first time either that Laura has liked things that are odd to me - her liking that "Bye Matty" IG pic and how he's not worth dyeing one roots for seemed odd to me for a F1. As did her being out the country for the premiere... but I digress.

IDK. Something's been off about Laura the whole season to me. I can't put my finger on it...  scratch  question

ETA: @natik just saw your post and yep, I thought the same thing. Very interesting indeed Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:56 pm

I saw that also. She seems to like putting people in their place. I just really cant warm to her, imo she is not a very happy person internally, but that's just how I see it.

I really feel like were all being played. I'm not someone else that has watched alot of Bach/Bettes but after seeing this side to it on here it's ott. It's been interesting seeing both sides actually.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 pm

@Justme yeah... I get that vibe too that she likes to let people know their place and with Matty too. Even from the getgo I got that vibe... with her M&G and telling him no regarding the ring. I get wanting someone to chase but it feels exhausting to me if that's how a person will always be.

Plus, even when I've seen F1s do this on the show, it never has boded well longterm for a potential F1 to be all "only until YOU do such and such will I do such and such". That's not how the show works. I get being afraid of rejection etc but that's the show. Standing up to the lead doesn't strike me as a good sign post-show. Even if the scripted storyboard is to resist and have walls right until the bitter end...that push-pull and resistance I've never seen it work for a couple off the show.

I've said it all along and with all the sleuthing done, if Laura is F1, it's the strangest/oddest one I've seen yet from the Aussie shows. But that's just me no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 pm

And I will add that to me if Laura is F1 it is not the wonderful, starry-eyed, romantic love story I thought I was going to get !!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 pm

I am going to play the :uptonogood advocate here

1. TEN is on panic mode right now with the paps/media

2. "I did not see it coming" is a VO... so anytime during the last 13 episodes he could have said it for anything.. like Lisa/Jen... like when the prods told him jen left, they could have recorded him... hundred of possibilities

3. who says that their couple laura/matty is all roses and hearts?

4. prods may have also contacted laura and elise and tara and told them to play coy

What we see is hundred of hours taped... hundred and hundred of voice recorded, repeated, deformed, reformulated.... I am not even at half episode 13 and I have see already older PIs they included on this episode.

Laura is very very wild open to show to the world the chemistry she has with Matty.... versus tara and elise who are way more on the friend zone. Each girl do receive a bunch of pics from the episode, up to them to select the ones they want. And what I see is that laura is not shy to show her with matty as a couple.

sorry. Of course I am very late to catch up the SM but just looking at their IG is a good indication for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks @allaboutlove it's interesting hearing that from someone who has done this before. I will be glad when it's over. I'm disliking matty, I'm disliking Laura and if I'm honest I don't know if I like the way Elise is coming across at the moment on the show. She seems so lovely on her ig and I don't think that's fake. on the show she plays out as someone that has gone from shy little librarian to this confident beautiful emerging butterfly. So I may still hold out hope but at this point I think she seems too good for him.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme