SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:47 am

Also if laura was f1 why heavily edit it to be that way and push it so much on sm but not have her vo at the end or a sc of her in Thailand? Because wouldn't we all be expecting that knowing she is f1.
Imo the twist, shock whatever you want to call it will be that the slow burn , Dark horse is f1 because matty was so in love with Georgia but didn't get his happy ending with the one he loved, and wants to show that it can.

If I'm totally off base then I'll happily come back and admit it, take my Elise coloured glasses off and admit defeat. But I'm staying firmly on the Elise train until the end Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 am

I think Elise can actually be glamourous - if you look at the brands she wear they're quite fashion forward such as Zimmerman, Realisation Par and We Are Kindred and even her activewear was by PE Nation. So i think Elise can go glam but I don't think that's all there is to her personality/interests.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 am

@justme
I completely agree with everything you have said. I'm staying on the Elise team too. I know he has an obvious lust/chemistry with Laura but what I see with Elise is much deeper, He looks at her differently. He is at ease with her and seems to shine most with her. I think the Laura front runner story is way way to obvious and pushed too heavily. I think we are in for a surprise ending. I'm with you, it's not over until it's over.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 am

Missfi wrote:@justme
I completely agree with everything you have said. I'm staying on the Elise team too. I know he has an obvious lust/chemistry with Laura but what I see with Elise is much deeper, He looks at her differently. He is at ease with her and seems to shine most with her. I think the Laura front runner story is way way to obvious and pushed too heavily. I think we are in for a surprise ending. I'm with you, it's not over until it's over.

Yeah!!! Toot toot, only one week to go. Thank goodness Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 am

Justme wrote:This is only a small reason I think Elise is f1 and the edit has been bad. Imo she was hidden at the start because she is the one matty fell for but Laura was already set up for that. Her ig proves that talked on the first night, it was her very first post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAnOI2B2DX/
He stated in an interview that he was keen to get inside and talk the women to see if they matched what he met on the red carpet. Also why is her dress so out of place with the rest of them?
Htds we see Tara and Florence alot but hardly any Elise or Laura. Laura's jewellery making thing and Elise and matty with a cd. They seem to have the same taste in music and follow this page on ig.
https://www.instagram.com/hotdubtimemachine/
Also something I found odd was that in htds Elise was the only one that didn't have a family member approach him for a chat, he went to Marie.
Great observations Justme and IA. I rewatched Elise's M&G and Matty was clearly wowed - he absolutely loved her dress and when she walked off they both turned around, smiled and waved. Elise and Laura htds definitely cut short, sadly - maybe because they would have given too much away. Matty has said he thinks that he and Elise are on the same page. And, YES the chat with Maree was not your normal pull away to have a chat. I felt it was very natural and like Matty has been a part of the family for awhile. I have also wondered if he was very taken with Elise at the beginning but needed to explore other connections first before a SD with Elise because he knew that once they had a SD that would be it. (Ok, maybe I'm living in fantasy world) but, of course, at the end of the day who knows - it's always such a huge mystery at this stage. It is interesting for me though, when I look back after the FRC I could see the F1, like Georgia and Lee, Richie and Alex etc etc. JMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:12 am

Hooked wrote:
Justme wrote:This is only a small reason I think Elise is f1 and the edit has been bad. Imo she was hidden at the start because she is the one matty fell for but Laura was already set up for that. Her ig proves that talked on the first night, it was her very first post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAnOI2B2DX/
He stated in an interview that he was keen to get inside and talk the women to see if they matched what he met on the red carpet. Also why is her dress so out of place with the rest of them?
Htds we see Tara and Florence alot but hardly any Elise or Laura. Laura's jewellery making thing and Elise and matty with a cd. They seem to have the same taste in music and follow this page on ig.
https://www.instagram.com/hotdubtimemachine/
Also something I found odd was that in htds Elise was the only one that didn't have a family member approach him for a chat, he went to Marie.
Great observations Justme and IA.  I rewatched Elise's M&G and Matty was clearly wowed - he absolutely loved her dress and when she walked off they both turned around, smiled and waved.   Elise and Laura htds definitely cut short, sadly - maybe because they would have given too much away.  Matty has said he thinks that he and Elise are on the same page.  And, YES the chat with Maree was not your normal pull away to have a chat.  I felt it was very natural and like Matty has been a part of the family for awhile.    I have also wondered if he was very taken with Elise at the beginning but needed to explore other connections first before a SD with Elise because he knew that once they had a SD that would be it.  (Ok, maybe I'm living in fantasy world) but, of course, at the end of the day who knows - it's always such a huge mystery at this stage. It is interesting for me though, when I look back after the FRC I could see the F1, like Georgia and Lee, Richie and Alex etc etc.   JMO

Ia and it just seems so Natural and not forced, or forced down our throats.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:17 am

IMO Elise always seems calm at every rose ceremony, like she just doesn't doubt it. Also I think it's interesting that Elise's mum has liked so many IG photos of Matty and Elise. Would you do that if your daughter had been hurt?

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 am

brownravens wrote:I think Elise can actually be glamourous - if you look at the brands she wear they're quite fashion forward such as Zimmerman, Realisation Par and We Are Kindred and even her activewear was by PE Nation. So i think Elise can go glam but I don't think that's all there is to her personality/interests.
IA, she can do both glam, casual and sporty. Therefore, a perfect fit for Matty who is the same.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 am

Missfi wrote:@justme

I totally agree with this! I also find him looking at her differently and also I find him somehow softer with her and also very happy, especially from pictures from parts they dont show us!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 am

@Miyala where do you find pictures from parts they dont show us - are you referring to SCaps or tenplay or both?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:27 am

oh, I`ve seen from the hometown date and also that movie from the first Elisedate that was in a newspaper this spring. Also they did kiss on the couch during James Blunt (that was never showed). I`m so sorry, I read so much but forget where. One of the pictures from hometown date is on Elise IG.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:57 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
Bobette wrote:I was just having another listen to the voicelines that we have left yet to hear from the season preview and am coming back to a thought I had at the very start of the season.

There are two that stand out to me:  
Matty: "I definitely didn't see this coming"; and
(we think) Elise: "I am in love with you"

The italicised "in" is significant IMO.  It sounds to me like it could be half a sentence.  What if Elise says something like "(I love you as a person, but after this short amount of time I just can't say) I am in love with you."  There's just something off about the way it's said IMO, with the emphasis on "in" - it's not a natural way to phrase it and Elise is very articulate so seems odd to me.

Crazy theory: What if Elise says this before the FRC and eliminates herself?  Matty says he "definitely didn't see it coming".  Elise looks like even more of a champion/role model for passing on a man if she's not feeling it 100%.  And it would leave Matty free to choose Laura (which IMO he was always going to) without having to dump the slow burn and make himself look like an a$$.  

In a season where so much has apparently been scripted, IMO this would be the perfect way for them to end things with everyone saving face.  I am also reminded of that interview the producer did where they said "we end in a different place to previous seasons, which will leave people wanting more".  

Originally I thought this was hinting at an engagement and/or televised wedding - and I'm still not counting that out because I think both of them would be up for it - but if Elise did eliminate herself what would certainly be an ending we haven't seen before, and the "wanting more" part could be Bachelorette 2018 (though I think that last part is less likely).

Anyway, just putting it out there.  Thoughts?

I am so here for this theory, I love it! That way Matty and Laura get their happy ending and Elise walks away looking like an absolute champion and hero for putting the ball in her court and taking back control! And tptb get a twist ending that people will talk about! Here. For. IT. clapping!

Woooowww super interesting theory! I can see how Matty, and the way he was not impressed with how Georgia let him go, would have planned to not let the F2 have to wait all the way to the final rose ceremony as he wouldn't want the same thing to happen to the F2 that happened to him, AND, whoever re-posted the clip of Matty doing the live Q&A in Adelaide where he says that before accepting the Bach role he asked the producers specifically if he could let people go before rose ceremonies if he wanted to... those could support the theory.
Is someone able to point me to where that season preview is (what thread) so I can have a listen?

Side note: I do find it weird that Elise's mum has been liking photo's of them together, especially after the hometown where, though she seems absolutely lovely, she also doesn't seem to suffer fools.
Easily enough explained away if she's just doing it to support Elise, though she could just 'like' pics of Elise with the girls instead or similar, rather than shots with Matty. Or, my dad is a (baby) boomer and though I'm amazed with how he's adapted to social media, he doesn't always quite get the 'social norms' with SM so it could be something like that too giggling

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme