SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:15 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @brownravens @Dirty Street Pie....got it. It will be great if someone can watch try to find out if they showed the same dates that were seen in the TenPlay F3 ad as the new one that folks are claiming was shown on Channel 11. As in what dates did they show for Laura and Tara becasue it if it's the same paragliding and boat/sea plane F3 dates then it might just be a technical glitch...jmo.

Elise is first on the finale week promo so that could be something... I'm just uncertain about the dates of everything we had preseason about Tara being in the F2.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:16 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove  May I offer you some popcorn?   2pop

If Tara is in F2 with Laura and Tara is F2 then Elise was not kidding when she tweeted to be ON the bus and not under it  :shocked!:  

That bus is about to drive over Matty if he takes Tara to the F2 :yes: 

Welp, that's life. Pass the popcorn 2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:17 am

Can someone tell me if it means something

facebook posted

HTD elise
HTD laura

no HTD tara yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:19 am

oooo and it would mean that I am also right with the brunette on the beach eh??

geeeeezzz I spent hours on that one!!! rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:20 am

brownravens wrote:Matty was spotted getting back to Sydney 25th/26th Tara was tagged in a pic 18th and update FB profile pic 16th - that's a pretty large discrepancy IMO.

Would 16th even work with the filming schedule?

The question is... how do we know someone else never changed her FB profile pic as some sort of "signal" to those who know her to let her know she is in the finale? Also, how do we know the pic was not a latergram and thus not in real time? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 am

@allaboutlove......Tara's friend's IG caption was "She is Back". Even if the pic was a latergram, that caption IMO indicated Tara was back in Brissy. The only way it does not make sense IMO that Tara was back in Brissy is if Tara is F1 and went to spend time with Matty and her friend was covering her tracks for her...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:Matty was spotted getting back to Sydney 25th/26th Tara was tagged in a pic 18th and update FB profile pic 16th - that's a pretty large discrepancy IMO.

Would 16th even work with the filming schedule?

The question is... how do we know someone else never changed her FB profile pic as some sort of "signal" to those who know her to let her know she is in the finale? Also, how do we know the pic was not a latergram and thus not in real time?  question

you are on point here

now everyone who is using a phone, have IG installed.
most do know how to use the APP also
i am sure that prods gave us also some 101 if needed

and i also read that this season was a bit different because of delays?
we only know when he arrived at the airport right?

before that are we THAT sure of the timeline about the finale? because it looks to me that they ran on a CHEAP BUDGET here.......

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove......Tara's friend's IG caption was "She is Back". Even if the pic was a latergram, that caption IMO indicated Tara was back in Brissy. The only way it does not make sense IMO that Tara was back in Brissy is if Tara is F1 and went to spend time with Matty and her friend was covering her tracks for her...jmo

Yeah I see it the same way (both ways) too. Either back home already as F3 or possible F1. Or I guess it could be a shoutout to her as F2 as well if she knew the finale was being filmed soon?

I still wonder about why TPTB chose to only post pre-season a Tara pic and vid on their IG. I recall you posted about if TPTB don't post about Laura on their IG pre-season and well, you were right  yes

Not sure what it all means but will keep sleuthing  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 am

As u guys would've gathered now, I am stubbornly Tara against all odds! I just feel it with all I see and follow online but yes we all perceive it differently so it's good to share here.
They have said Rom-com and it means he ends up with the funny girl....doesn't it? ahhh 0.000001% logic but...
They even say a fairy tale ending... Tara having her heart broken is no fairy tale.  I really felt their htv was the best one but that's just my opinion. It's all so hidden. Like watching a soapie almost but figuring out who has the real relationship with Matty!

Hmm let me watch the episode again later.

Sigh.. who cares what MJ wants anymore hahaha laugh out loud poor guy!

MY goodness!!! How could that ad ADD to confusion and totally side sweep the new Elise dark horse fans they lured in!!!! Could it be a red herring! Could they take measures like that...

And what is it dark horse or rom-com.
Cos in no way is Laura a dark horse? And she is the least funny too!  They are building something up with her! Where is it going! Unless they show her more as a villain and Tara wins.

Anyway I fear what might happen to him if he breaks Tara's heart! Especially after the poor Nikki fans last year.  
Tara has 100K followers almost in just 2 months! Two months!
MJ himself had 300k followers that took 12mths!

And she is so quiet now on SM when in earlier episodes she was the highlight!!!
Today on ig Michelle adl cop commented on Tara's HTV post that she had a nice "deck" in the photo? Aka ??? d!ck (MJ)
Pretty harsh on MJ if that's wat she insinuated considering they know what happens on TB wen they sign up! he can't end up with 22 girls sad
https://instagram.com/p/BYwMop7juMk/
And wat could this be because he breaks Tara's heart!?

do u guys think or know whether the rest of the contestants know who wins?

After final rose do u guys recall MJ saying he said to the receptionist that he really misses x and blurts out her name and his publicist grabs him blah blah Who do u think they would've had a relationship with for him to even mention that?

And yes he says the runner up should take every opportunity that comes her way...
Laura will definitely without a doubt benefit from this experience via advertising! Win or lose.
She could even get a contract with the show.

Tara could! Not a definite. Well maybe it's definite with that huge following she amassed..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:55 am

I am thrown by the last voice being Elise saying "I am in love with you". That to me seems like a FRC or F2 date thing to say from her. Given at her HTD all she said was I enjoy your company and like hanging out with you. It's seems like a big jump if she goes at F3

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:55 am

Wasn't there an article pre-season specifically mentioning Elise as part of the F2 pics which were being shopped around?

I've been watching channel 11 for last half hour and only seen the same ad we have all seen, so either channel 10 cottoned on to the mistake quite quickly, or these people must have only caught the last half of the ad?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:57 am

One of the troll accounts on FB has used the name of a Maxim model. Maybe Jen has made a troll account laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Screen26

https://www.instagram.com/emxbelle/
Sc of the Bachelors fb page.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme