SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 am

@Ash2214 she saved it so you can watch it back!!!
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by aviej Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 am

Also in her snap she complained about how when they went out to dinner the hostess was looking at her man :giggling
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 am

@Pinkpincess thank you! I don't think I missed much because it was super short (around five minutes), but I'll go check it out.

@aviej you can't forget she was complaining that they forgot their meatballs too laugh out loud

Nice to hear that it seems like both families will be involved with the holidays like last year since they mentioned they have lots of travel coming up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 am

I watched a little bit and then needed to take a call. I don’t think she shared/saved it because it’s not showing up for me now. Booo!!

I did hear that their date night restaurant was rude and the whole thing was awkward, Jackie was in bed with them and one of her brothers is organizing thanksgiving because her mom is doing the turkey trot with them and Jo/Jo are in charge of the Mac & cheese and creamed corn. They were adorable and snuggly Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:23 am

@Alanna I just finished watching it again. I refresh the page and it's not there...she deleted it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 am

FYI - it’s nice to see that Jordan doesn’t have to call any games until his regular Saturday night gig from Baton Rouge although there are games from Wednesday to Friday. He’s got a nice break.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

Can someone give me a rundown on their live?Smiley

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 am

@Boshem it wasn't very long, just about five minutes or so! They were complaining about the restaurant that they went to for date night last night for the majority of it laugh out loud

They were asked about the holidays and they both said that they have so much travel coming up for it that there just aren't enough holidays, but it starts in Dallas with Thanksgiving. They're doing a turkey trot Thanksgiving morning, which I'm pretty sure she said is a 5k race.

It was very cute as they were sitting on the bed with Jackson, who yet again was wrapped up like a baby laugh out loud someone asked them who was the most clingy and JoJo said Jordan because he's always trying to hug her. She also wants to put up their Christmas decorations now, but he said it's too early and they need to wait for after Thanksgiving.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 am

They also answered a couple of basic questions like what they like on Netflix and what was their favorite place they went on vacation to with each other. Jordan said Fiji and she agreed.

Overall it was very quick.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 am

Yep it was quick and although I only saw a part of it, sounds like plenty of it overlapped w/ what @Ash2214 saw as well. Everyone was also asking when the wedding was and Jo said they have no idea. Ugh. Guys.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 am

Awe!!!! Thanks for the recap Ash and Alanna Smiley these two need to get the ball on the wedding plans, but honestly they live such busy lives I wouldn't even know where to start if I were them. Need to hire someone laugh out loud

Also I love knowing Jordan is clingy.. So cute

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am

Neither one of them are even 30 yet. I think they're looking at it and trying to be as normal as possible. Most normal couples that meet outside of a reality television show are together a year or more before even getting engaged.

They've been together a year and a half and I think they just know they're happy together and with his crazy schedule, they don't feel the need to stress over it. I honestly don't see them taking steps to plan anything until after their two year mark. They're lucky because they have the finances and resources to plan something in six months if they wanted to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214