SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 am

ssin0547 wrote:That plane comment was completely stirring IMO. No way would they have them board the same flight for a SHV and the rest of he comments underneath were non sensical.
Totally agree, no way would the F1 and Matty be allowed to be seen together IMO.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

No i just checked and its still there

The post is still there, but its definitely been "reposted". It says it was posted about 1hr ago. But It was definitely "originally" posted well before that

Ok thanks guys, it wasn't showing up for me so maybe they reposted it again like you said.

Can someone post the Epsiode 13 preview again then, the one posted in the Episode thread is now blacked out for some reason mabye due to the "reposting"...thanks.

Can't embed directly from The Bachelor Au's FB page for that video anymore. Seems that in the "reposting" event they changed the privacy status of the video, disabling embedding laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:40 am

Thanks @SugarandSpice...I can't even see or view the Epsiode 13 preview video at all on the show FB page. Oh well, thank goodness you posted it earlier and I was able to view it then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 am

They definitely removed and reposted. Tara's brother was tagged, I didn't get a grab of it, now I can't see his tag. I remember he replied with how it was edited and that his liar reply was from a different conversation.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:21 am

I don't know if it's of any importance but there is a comment under that DM article saying that ,that is old news and the same driver was photographed with both of them on their "not together" ski trips .which I believe happened a while ago...

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 am

Justme wrote:They definitely removed and reposted. Tara's brother was tagged, I didn't get a grab of it, now I can't see his tag. I remember he replied with how it was edited and that his liar reply was from a different conversation.

That's probably why it got deleted.  TPTB don't want people hearing that kind of thing from the horses mouth IMO.  And if Tara's brother is anything like her, he's going to call them out on any kind of BS editing IMO.  He might be an interesting one to keep an eye on for truth bombs.  What's his username pls?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 am

And we all thought it'd be a quiet week on this forum due to lack of screencaps haha

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:41 am

BlueJeans wrote:And we all thought it'd be a quiet week on this forum due to lack of screencaps haha
IKR laugh out loud the real show seems to be happening off screen teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:45 am

Bobette wrote:
Justme wrote:They definitely removed and reposted. Tara's brother was tagged, I didn't get a grab of it, now I can't see his tag. I remember he replied with how it was edited and that his liar reply was from a different conversation.

That's probably why it got deleted.  TPTB don't want people hearing that kind of thing from the horses mouth IMO.  And if Tara's brother is anything like her, he's going to call them out on any kind of BS editing IMO.  He might be an interesting one to keep an eye on for truth bombs.  What's his username pls?

Troy pavlovic

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:56 am

Tara's brother aside I've heard a lot of the comments under those posts are made from the page owners themselves. Don't be surprised by some that sound bizarre are that way for a reason.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 am

Just as an aside it maybe an idea that anything that happened prior to Season Four of The Bachelor and Season Two of The Bachelorette shouldn't be used as precedences for what is happening now.Warner Brothers( American Company) took over from Shine just before the above mention seasons and when they did it followed more of the American series storylines. I would be looking at these two seasons for spoiler clues and not so much any prior. Could be wrong but I'm kinda seeing a pattern with all three JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:05 am

O/T a bit since this is more general discussion than just about SM/media.

I do think since the US took over the Aussie shows that the edit has become more about drama and the contestants cast are more for drama and the show overall is more scripted/produced and fake feeling. This season especially feels overly produced to me especially with the contestants SM.

That said, the SM is one difference with the Aussie shows as they're controlling SM/media to some extent (even the photos they allowed to be released during filming) and the contestants SM. That is not so much seen with the US show where contestants do whatever they want really (barring spoiling the show - which, technically, they've done that too and lead snapchatted themselves in bed with their F1 while the season was airing). 

So I think the Aussie show especially in the last year (none of them allowed to post while the show airs if they're still on the show) and then this year (all allowed to post but only pics that the show gives them) shows me that the Aussie show is much more controlling overall when it comes to SM.

I don't know why they bother though, since everything else they are doing is so OTT dizzy imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger