SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 am

Just a question. In all of the other pap photos of Laura (when she wasn't expecting to be papped) is she wearing multiple rings etc or just in this most recent set?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 am

Sundy wrote:Just a question. In all of the other pap photos of Laura (when she wasn't expecting to be papped) is she wearing multiple rings etc or just in this most recent set?

Can't see many rings on this set, in fact her jumper is covering her hand :stirthepot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4832100/Laura-Byrne-takes-three-legged-dog-Buster-walk.html
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:49 am

Uh oh.

What do you all think about this?  Embarassed

"EXCLUSIVE: The pictures that prove she IS the winner? The Bachelor's Matty J and contestant Laura Byrne pictured disappearing for a secret WEEKEND AWAY ahead of the TV finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551
Georgia did a similar article here for comparison. 
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-georgia-love-reveals-pros-and-cons-of-her-final-five/news-story/5d767955d73be1c5babdf6f28f6039d9
IMO what Matty says about Laura is similar to what Georgia says about Lee. 
I also find what Matty says about Elise to be quite generic, unfortunately. sad

Funny what He says about Elora....she makes him nervous question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 am

I know that everyone has their favourite about who they want to win because they seem to believe they know who he is personally and who is right for him.We need to remember matters of the heart usually have no rhyme or reason and whatever we want to believe, Matty is as unique as all the rest of us.As I have said previously I am not emotionally invested in any of the contestants and have sleuthed what I believe are quite good clues. I joined the forum to get objective viewpoints about remaining 6 finalists, instead I find myself batting for the underdog not because I want her to win but this forum seems to have become a bit of a tug of war between the Elise , Laura, Tara and Flo fans, as if Elora and Cobie aren't there and it's becoming increasingly intimidating to come on the forum to discuss anyone else in the running. Many were burnt this way with Lisa being eliminated.....can we all keep an open mind towards others opinions....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 am

@between the lines every season things gets more heightened towards the finale when it comes down to sleuthing for potential F1, so please know it is definitely not personal so please do not take anything personally. A lot of sleuthing has taken place before the show even started, thus the reason for so much of the focus being on the sleuthed F7 and now the potential F4 and F2 more so than other contestants. Please do not feel intimidated at all. It can definitely feel hard if one is sleuthing what may be an underdog and especially when in the minority. Again, please post your opinions and continue sleuthing regardless of who sees it the same or doesn't, it is not personal at all and is just a TV show at the end of the day yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am

I for one am guilty of just sleuthing the top 4 this season. Which as AAL said was pretty much uncovered prior to the season airing and definately with the first screencaps. That said last season there were a band of us that were #teampotato and we continued to post about Faith even though we knew she was not in the top four. We are getting to the pointy end now and everyone is getting tired. Only two more weeks to go

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:06 am

Honestly at this point, I'd be up for ANY twist. It's been so predictable so far

So yea, even though people have their favourites and thoughts about who wins, we still don't 100% know, so please don't let it discourage you from posting. Personally, I've enjoyed reading your thoughts about Elora possibly making it further than F5, it's something different Smiley
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:23 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Honestly at this point, I'd be up for ANY twist. It's been so predictable so far

So yeah, even though people have their favourites and thoughts about who wins, we still don't 100% know, so please don't let it discourage you from posting. Personally, I've enjoyed reading your thoughts about Elora possibly making it further than F4, it's something different Smiley
Thanks for that NostalgicNZA.As all about love said it is only a TV show that's why I started thinking wow this is getting serious but then I am a newbie and this is probably how it always rolls towards the end teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 am

@between the lines  that's okay Smiley another clue you can add to your points, Matty said that he and his F1 had sex right after the final rose ceremony in an interview. And imo, I can only see this kind of dynamic happening straight away with Flo and Elora. They have the most sexual chemistry with him
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 am

I just noticed that the show posted this on their FB. Very cute and fun video of Elise and Tara laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 am

@allaboutlove the show FB changed somting in the setting and some of us can't embed FB video links anymore, any tip on how we can correct this, I am trying to embed using my ipad so not sure if it's a specific issue to this but poster @sugarandspice reported an issue earlier on with the video embed too...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger