SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:08 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:@between the lines  that's okay Smiley another clue you can add to your points, Matty said that he and his F1 had sex right after the final rose ceremony in an interview. And imo, I can only see this kind of dynamic happening straight away with Flo and Elora. They have the most sexual chemistry with him
To be fair, after 3 months of no sex and dating all these women, I reckon he would be ready to bang Osher after the rose ceremony JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 am

@mercieme are the show's FB posts not showing up? I know they had deleted the Hometown visit preview but not sure if it is still on their FB as I can't see it. I posted the embed via laptop so that may be the difference for the other embedding of videos. I am not sure how the ipad works so it could be it doesn't work via ipad or mobile (I know the embed link doesn't work when I use my iphone). It may work outside the app though and on a ipad when looking on chrome as desktop/classic version rather than through the FB app (so the embed code option shows up?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:14 am

Lmfaoo truee @ssin0547
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:14 am

Another post by the show on their FB and quotes related to each. Seems like they showed most kissing pics with Laura

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:16 am

Thanks @allaboutlove, the FB posts show up but then I can't get to the advanced setting anymore to get the embed link. I will try using a desk top as you recommended maybe that might work.....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme are the show's FB posts not showing up? I know they had deleted the Hometown visit preview but not sure if it is still on their FB as I can't see it. I posted the embed via laptop so that may be the difference for the other embedding of videos. I am not sure how the ipad works so it could be it doesn't work via ipad or mobile (I know the embed link doesn't work when I use my iphone). It may work outside the app though and on a ipad when looking on chrome as desktop/classic version rather than through the FB app (so the embed code option shows up?)

@AllAboutLove After it was deleted/reposted on FB I tried several different browsers to embed, but it wont let me (as in the option isn't there). This post is different though, in that it isn't "Public" the visibility is set to "custom".

I was able to get this direct link to the video though, does it work for you https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1673656242707214/
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:17 am

ssin0547 wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:@between the lines  that's okay Smiley another clue you can add to your points, Matty said that he and his F1 had sex right after the final rose ceremony in an interview. And imo, I can only see this kind of dynamic happening straight away with Flo and Elora. They have the most sexual chemistry with him
To be fair, after 3 months of no sex and dating all these women, I reckon he would be ready to bang Osher after the rose ceremony JMO.

Yes i did read that. I also noted that he admitted publicly that he would have had sex with Elora if he hadn't been on TV....How hurtful and embarassinf for F1 if that wasnt Elora

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:21 am

ssin0547 wrote:

cantstopl funnythread
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:23 am

@mercieme no problem at all. Hope it works yes

@SugarAndSpice hmmm that is very interesting. So the post may be set to custom and only in Australia? Is there anyone in Australia that can't see it? I wonder why they'd do that though? Perhaps since it's clip from the show they only want it in Australia? I noticed for early promos before the season started (and posted in the SC thread) that those are no longer able to be watched. Are those clips on their FB still?

ETA: I figured it out. They have changed their FB settings for the HTD video to Australia only.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 am

@SugarandSpice, I found the icon to get the embed code; it's the drop down arrow on the top right of the video or picture posted.

By the way are you able to view the community link on the show FB page? That also disappeared for me so I wonder if the setting has changed to those based in AU only...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just noticed that the show posted this on their FB. Very cute and fun video of Elise and Tara laugh out loud

Elise's face when it's jewellery cantstopl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 am

@Justme Ikr!! The Toni May jewelry cantstopl :crazed dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger