SELECT CONTENT

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

They share god parents?  Never heard of that relationship before!  laugh out loud

James came across so well last night IMO despite his nerves.  To me he seems like a relatable "every man" type character.  

He was edited sympathetically, got a hint of F1 music and was shown dotted throughout the cocktail party.  Potential F2 IMO.

Season favourite for me for sure. beatingheart

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Any chance that 'mid week Bevs' is an old pic? I believe Ash was on the Gold Coast that week working on the radio???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Sundy wrote:Any chance that 'mid week Bevs' is an old pic?  I believe Ash was on the Gold Coast that week working on the radio???

Sounds good to me, @Sundy! I could really see him making it to the end. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just to make note:

Jimmy's SM activity - he hasn't posted anything yet from the show. He followed two accounts recently @insta.single and @rudergirl. Those are definitely NOT F1 actions. imo

cantstopl Sorry, shouldn't laugh because IMO the guy is probably F2 and absolutely heartbroken , but that follow of @insta.single could be the least subtle coded message ever.  

ETA:  James just posted a pic a couple of hours ago.  Look at the adoration in his eyes already.  He's such a puppy dog.  I can see him going all in and getting completely crushed.  

Arrrgggh I can barely watch!  :tissuebox

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 FarbBrf

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Please hurry up y'all and post a link so this New Yawker can watch. It sounds like Sophie was amazing! And James looks absolutely smitten in the pics and video clips

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:30 am

Bringing here to Jimmy's thread - he is so adorable! Just such a nice guy
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I don't care if he is not F1. I love James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_2014
James IG jimmy.paradise.
@Sundy Me too! He's a sweetheart

Too funny how Jimmy was literally dressed like Sophie's Monk on that date  James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698  (a producer must have had that idea and got a bonus)

Here's another pic James posted for the episode  cantstopl  rofl

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 21827430_479457952426285_8922619455918309376_n
Or sure you can carry me instead  ... seriously impressed!!! How's that leg strength!!  #boom
@dailytelegraph / Sam Ruttyn  #bacheloretteau by www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise

Sidenote: Daily Telegraph took the pic... as was posted for Matty's season, source said that DT is in bed with the show and producers and they know the scoop. Definitely think so  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Just when I think James can't get any more adorable, he proudly posts memes of himself on his IG.  Love the fact that he's not taking things too seriously.  Even if heartbroken F2, at least he's having fun with it. And the public seem to be loving him. yes

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 VkKj7q1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:03 am

Jimmy's SM activity - he hasn't posted anything yet from the show. He followed two accounts recently @insta.single and @rudergirl. Those are definitely NOT F1 actions. imo

Good old Daily Mail - Alway diligently ripping off our information even thought they're at least a week behind.  Rolling Eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4921040/The-Bachelorette-s-James-Trethewie-hints-eliminated.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Bobette wrote:

Good old Daily Mail - Alway diligently ripping off our information even thought they're at least a week behind.  Rolling Eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4921040/The-Bachelorette-s-James-Trethewie-hints-eliminated.html
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698  Seriously DM needs to start paying me... Two articles and how many clicks/$$$ based on things I've posted in the past week. Who needs writers when they can just lift things sleuthed from the forum - basically we are doing their work for them for free and they get paid for it dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:23 pm

James looks so good imo! He can definitely rock a suit (even velvet!) and he wears the clothes whereas with the other guys it's like the clothes wear them. jmo

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 21985072_279100822604971_7074351490642477056_n
https://www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise/?hl=en
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:59 am

Bobette wrote:Observation: James is looking particularly hot tonight.

Source

Bobette wrote:Jimmy is THE MAN.

Source

Bobette wrote:Naaaawwww.... I WANT TO CUDDLE JAMES UNDER A BLANKIE

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:05 am

Sundy wrote:Jimmy for Bachelor 2018. Be still my beating heart. IG @Jimmys.paradise

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 14e52a10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+5
romance realist
Idlemess
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove