SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I was a bit confused because I didn't think he followed any of them. Maybe he didn't unfollow them right away. I know he definitely didn't unfollow jen right away. I don't know about the other two.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:30 pm

happydays wrote:Nick in fan photos and his latest ig looks like the world's weight has been lifted from his shoulders. jmo

I think the fact that Nick seems to be handling the break-up well make me feel better and more accepting of the situation as a whole. It also sort of validates what Nick and Vanessa wrote in their break-up statement as well everything that I've thought about their post-Bachelor relationship. I agree with you that it seems like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders and in my opinion the huge weight that was weighing him down was being in a very public relationship that was pressurized and strained from the get-go. No honeymoon phase, no true normalcy, all fast-tracked and filled with negative forces that no-doubt only made the weight on his shoulders start to feel like it was suffocating him...and yet he still doesn't seem at all bitter about anything which to me signifies that Nick and Vanessa did end things on a good note and that it's more than likely that the reason why they ended things was mainly due to the toxic nature of the situation that they were in, and less to do with their feelings for each other. I don't know why I find some comfort in that thought but I do. I find comfort in the fact that both Nick and Vanessa recently posted instagram stories that showed that they both seem to be in a good place emotionally overall (I'm sure they are still heart broken but they don't seem to be overly upset about it which is probably because they are still in contact and are still being each other's support system). I guess I'm just happy to see the old Nick back...because as much as I loved him and Vanessa together, I do believe that the weight on his shoulders was pretty visible these last few months and as a fan of his, I'm just happy that he doesn't have to shoulder that burden any longer. It's nice to see him post on Instagram and not have to worry about people commenting and speculating about his relationship and criticizing him for not posting more pictures of his fiance, etc. In a way, it's nice to see Nick feel free again; and I don't know what will happen with him and Vanessa in the future but if life does somehow bring them back together then I'm sure that having a normal, non-Bachelor relationship outside of the public eye would be best for them anyways.

In the end, you just have to be honest with your feelings and trust that your decisions are leading you on a path that makes you happy--and as hard as the break-up is for everyone, I do believe that it was necessary in this case.

But again...who knows what the future holds?

ps. I don't think much of the fact that Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Instagram. To be honest, I unfollowed both Nick and Vanessa on Instagram and Twitter days ago (as well as everyone else from Bachelor nation) and I've actually felt a lot better since then. My reason for unfollowing them had nothing to do with my feelings towards them as people (I'm still a huge Nick fan and I still really like Vanessa) and everything to do with the fact that I just felt like I needed to emotionally distance myself from them/the situation in order to properly heal  (it's sad to admit it but it's true--I got emotionally attached to them as a couple and so it did break my heart a little when they broke up which is why I treated the situation almost as if the break-up were my own). I obviously still lurk on Nick and Vanessa's social media pages from time-to-time but the difference is that I feel like I have a sense of control over everything and I, like Nick, actually feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders as a result. Sometimes you really do need to detach from things a little bit in order to heal and I think that that's okay. In the future I fully intend to follow them again but right now I'm comfortable just casually lurking on their Instagram/ Twitter feeds and coming on this forum for other updates. My feelings of acceptance are still a little fresh but right now I also feel like I'm in a good place.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well said. It's very dangerous IMHO to be so attached to anyone on Reality TV. It's ok as long as one can handle a break up, or a change in behaviour.

It sounds like to me you did all the right things, for you. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well said. It's very dangerous IMHO to be so attached to anyone on Reality TV. It's ok as long as one can handle a break up, or a change in behaviour.

It sounds like to me you did all the right things, for you. yes

Yeah, I rarely get attached to Reality TV people and even more rarely do I get attached to Reality TV couples. I think that in my life I have only been genuinely heartbroken by two reality TV couples--Nick and Vanessa, and this couple from Married at First Sight. And if I'm honest I think that the only reason why I got so emotionally attached to Nissa is because, as a Nick fan, I just really wanted him to find his fairytale ending. Plus, I really like Vanessa and I still believe that she embodies all the qualities that Nick has always said that he was looking for in a woman which naturally made me hopeful when they were still together. I think that's another reason why I've always believed that the love between them was real; from the beginning Nick has always had a specific idea of the kind of woman that he wanted to be with and I've always felt like Vanessa checked all of the boxes...and when Vanessa said on the show that she was always hoping to find a guy like Nick, I never got the sense that she was speaking from a place of being wrapped up in the Bachelor bubble. They just always seemed more authentic than all of the other Bachelor couples before them which is also why I think they really struggled having a weird, abnormal, Reality TV-based public relationship in the outside world. I still maintain that Nick and Vanessa were always too real for reality TV...and to be honest, I love them all the more for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beautiful post and glad you are feeling a bit better bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's good that you did that and it worked for you. I wish I did that when a certain Bachelorette couple broke up laugh out loud

I may not be a Nick fan but hope he finds his HEA, as everyone deserves it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:40 pm

From Vanessa's friend's instagram:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to know . Seems like Nissa are doing well on friendly terms.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:43 am

Honestly I think it's just her friend's job to promote it. She also unfollowed and then followed Nick.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 pm

@happy I thought that she was only Vanessa's pr person? I thought that since they are done then there's no point in giving him more publicity.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No pretty sure (99% sure) she is part of the app (paid work?) She promotes the other contestants too, as well as other shows beside BIP. She started promoting it well before Nick was mentioned as being part of it

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:43 am

When it comes to business there shouldn't be any favourites. It's a job for Lorikpr and since this was done earlier, before the break up, it, IMO shouldn't make a difference if they are together or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689