SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:36 am

But he clearly looks happier post break up. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 am

Stacia620 wrote:But he clearly looks happier post break up. jmo

Tis true. Idk then haha.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:46 am

happydays wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:
happydays wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh absolutely. If he thought the world thought he was a joke when kaitlyn broke up with him, this is 100x worse. Not easy to deal with. Anyone who knows his history or people who eventually will learn about it by way of knowing him will immediately judge.

Site removed from bio but his pinned tweet is still there.

Honestly, I would have a mental breakdown and refuse to get out of bed if I were in his shoes so the fact that he's still able to stay positive and continue living his life is very impressive and admirable in my eyes.

This is a good explanation for why he could have been looking so miserable pre break up. It's still tough for vanessa, but what we saw may have been signs of nick starting to fall into depression due to the state of his affairs.

Yeah, I agree. I remember when he did that podcast with Juilet Litman back in July, Nick just seemed a little depressed in general and when Juliet asked him about the Polished Gent he kind of briefly touched on the subject before swiftly moving on, almost as if he didn't want to talk about it. I remember him briefly mentioning that there are a lot of ups and downs in starting a business so I knew that he was struggling in that department as well. In hindsight, I really do think that that podcast actually shed a lot of light on Nick's mental state by the end of his relationship. He wasn't happy talking about his business, he was fairly candid about the struggles of being a Bachelor couple which made it seem like he was struggling in his relationship with Vanessa, and the overall tone of the interview was fairly guarded and a bit of downer in general. Upon reflection, maybe it's possible that Nick felt like he hit rock bottom around the time that he and Vanessa decided to break up, and so perhaps he's viewing the break-up as well as the dissolution of the Polished Gent as being an opportunity for him to start over which is why he's determined to stay positive during this time. But again, it's not easy having to go through failure in general, let alone public failure, and so I respect the hell out of Nick for how he is handling everything during this tough time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 am

Stacia620 wrote:But he clearly looks happier post break up. jmo

I think that he looks like a free man and I think that he looks like someone who is determined to stay positive during a tough time. I also think that spending time with his real friends and family away from L.A. has been good for the soul as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 am

But IMO spending time that could make a difference in outlook/perspective means more than a day here or there, at least for myself.  I mean, it helps to reunite with friends even if just for a short time, but then you're back to being alone in the apt you shared with your ex fiancée surrounded by losangelenos scurrying after their next gig, jmo. Kinda stuck on the merry go round, iykwim? I do think he is lucky to have Kyle in his life in LA at least, seems like a great friend.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am

IMO he looked happier wedged between Kelly and Andi than he ever did with Vanessa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 am

Nick's pre Bachelor Nation era (decade, LOL) enterprise software sales job with Salesforce was similar (at least as compared to other wacky Bach careers) to Ed.  For all his playboy nature, etc., Ed did a fantastic job transitioning back to his Real Job and (the most important part) identity.  That made him marriage material for his current wife.  Not his passing involvement with Bachelor programs.

The cast members/leads like Andi and Nick who had real jobs and abandon them for an intellectually empty "career" as a social influencer depress me.  Whether they loved and wanted to continue in that work or not, their history of normal post college education, employment etc. makes adapting to the "Almost Famous" post show career path sort of vapid and desperate, I would think.  

Ex cast do best when they return to something other than trading on the show.  We need purpose in life.  Being in the public eye for endorsements and commentary and the occasional Good Deed would be empty pursuit for me anyway.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Honestly, I could easily see Nick eventually growing tired of the L.A. lifestyle and going back to having a normal career but right now I don't see the problem in him wanting to explore different opportunities in the entertainment world while the iron is still hot. Maybe he'll make a name for himself and maybe he won't but I won't ever knock anyone for chasing their dreams and taking advantage of opportunities that come their way. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 pm

If Nick were my brother, I'd be carrying out an intervention.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:Honestly, I could easily see Nick eventually growing tired of the L.A. lifestyle and going back to having a normal career but right now I don't see the problem in him wanting to explore different opportunities in the entertainment world while the iron is still hot. Maybe he'll make a name for himself and maybe he won't but I won't ever knock anyone for chasing their dreams and taking advantage of opportunities that come their way. JMO

But when has he said being a model/actor were his "dream"? To me it seems more like he just wants to make a name for himself and be famous. If that's the case, own it dude. That's why I thought the whole Polished Gent thing was a front, and a very bad one at that. It wasn't what he wanted to do or even had a part in other than being the public person who talked about it. JMO

And like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, dude needs an intervention and therapy to get over the middle life crisis he appears to be in. Jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:Honestly, I could easily see Nick eventually growing tired of the L.A. lifestyle and going back to having a normal career but right now I don't see the problem in him wanting to explore different opportunities in the entertainment world while the iron is still hot. Maybe he'll make a name for himself and maybe he won't but I won't ever knock anyone for chasing their dreams and taking advantage of opportunities that come their way. JMO

But when has he said being a model/actor were his "dream"? To me it seems more like he just wants to make a name for himself and be famous. If that's the case, own it dude. That's why I thought the whole Polished Gent thing was a front, and a very bad one at that. It wasn't what he wanted to do or even had a part in other than being the public person who talked about it. JMO

And like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, dude needs an intervention and therapy to get over the middle life crisis he appears to be in. Jmo

I think that his dream is to be successful and to make the most of the cool, abnormal opportunities that are presented to him in the hopes of making a name for himself in the entertainment world. I don't think that it's different from an aspiring actor wanting to get their big break in Hollywood or an aspiring musician hoping to one day be able to travel the world with a platinum selling album under their belt. However, I do agree in the sense that I don't entirely know if Nick has one true career end goal; I think that he's interested in acting but I don't know if he considers that to be something that he wants to take seriously or not...or maybe it is a secret passion of his but he's embarrassed to admit it to the public because he doesn't want to be labelled as an 'aspiring actor' in the press. What I get from Nick is that he is a bit of free-spirit who is happy to let the opportunities come to him and then he gets to decide what he does and doesn't want to do. I'm not even sure if he's entirely aware of his own direction at this point; if I had to guess I'm assuming that he's operating under the belief that the world is his oyster and that he is blessed with a level of public recognition that has given him many opportunities to live a life that a lot of people don't get to live. As someone who enjoys taking risks and living life to the fullest I can understand why L.A. would appeal to a guy like Nick...but if I had to guess, I don't see this being a permanent lifestyle for him unless he does end up making it big.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Staying in LA seems to be tough for TB leads to find a spouse and raise a family. It can be done, e.g.  Deanna and Ali, but the odds aren't good.  I don't know that Nick's said publically that acting is his dream, but i think he's had so many folks tell him that he resembles Ryan Reynolds that he thinks he is Ryan. laugh out loud 

Having remained in LA full time for 3.5 years speaks clearly to me that he wants to stay in entertainment.  Ok. But, I haven't seen anything he's done that makes me think he can host or act or do anything especially well in front of a camera except model.  Maybe he'll produce like Elan or Scalettar.  His ego might not want behind the scenes work, but he certainly has the mind and experience for it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689