SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:52 pm

I think Nick just wants to be in friendly terms with Vanessa, I don't think they necessarily want to get back together again.

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

They are never gonna work, cause neither of them is willing to make the sacrifice to relocate and long distance didn't work for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:They are never gonna work, cause neither of them is willing to make the sacrifice to relocate and long distance didn't work for them.

Is this a fact? If so kindly provide proof. Vanessa herself stated distance was not an issue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:They are never gonna work, cause neither of them is willing to make the sacrifice to relocate and long distance didn't work for them.

Is this a fact? If so kindly provide proof. Vanessa herself stated distance was not an issue.

She also said multiple times she wanted to stay close to her family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm

From Vanessa's own lips:

'It wasn’t the distance that was ever an issue. Both Nick and I decided together, with our families’ support, that I would put my teaching career on hold and uproot my life to Los Angeles to support him on Dancing with the Stars and build a life together.”

She said the breakup is not because of the location, so is she lying?
I don't think so. So there seems to be more serious issues than relocation, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 pm

I still believe that their main issues were that they wanted different things and that they weren't happy in their weird, abnormal situation. In interviews, Nick and Vanessa talked about how they would be honest with each other regarding their feelings towards the realities of being a Bachelor couple and they never made it seem like it was something that they particularly enjoyed. I read somewhere that the key to having a successful relationship is to appreciate the similarities and to respect/honour the differences in a partner...however, I'm sure that the stress and pressure that they were under caused them to see their differences as roadblocks and obstacles which prevented them from truly being able to respect/honour their differences at the time. I think that it was a combination of a perfect storm of issues that caused them to break up but the fact that after a month apart both of them still seem to be struggling to move on says something to me. Whether or not something actually happens is still left to be determined but I do believe that it's not completely over yet. JMO

ps. I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- liking an ex's family member's post is a weird thing to do if you aren't on good terms with the ex in question and want nothing to do with them. I also remember Nick recently liking a photo of Vanessa's father's new bakery on Instagram; and I didn't know that Vanessa liked a photo from Nick's mother's Instagram a couple days ago but I don't think that she would be doing that if she were completely over Nick. Again, this is all just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Stacia620 wrote:"Serendipity is easily in my top ten favorite movies"

Wonder if Nick's latest tweet has a cryptic meaning or just  a random tweet?

In college, Viall lived with Pudlosky, who played baseball for the Panthers, " Viall's "big move" with girls was to watch the 2001 romantic comedy "Serendipity" and buy a bottle of wine", Pudlosky said.

from the article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:36 pm

This probably means nothing (except that she literally agrees/enjoys the movie) because Nick has thrown lots of shade at Caila in the past, but she liked this tweet.source

The movie title also comes from/involves the Serendipity cafe in New York ... where Caila lives and Nick just visited for Sharleen's wedding (that they both attended). Caila is also a believer of the concept of serendipity as she kind of held the belief that "fate" brought her and her ex together because she met him on a plane then ran into him again randomly on the streets of Boston.

NGL I would not be mad at this pairing (as long as he apologizes for the shade laugh out loud). But yes, probably nothing to see here Smiley

(I agree with them though - love that movie Smiley)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yes. My personal crackpot-ish theory from my own and my friend's experiences is that when someone goes out of their way to stay in touch or on good terms with their ex's family, it's because they subconsciously do see potential to get back together in the future and they want the family to be supportive if that happens. giggling Remember Vanessa even followed Nick's sister a few days back out of the blue. This is not even me being hopeful as a fan since I have accepted their breakup and think it's for the best right now but something about this whole thing feels more like a break than a breakup IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yes. My personal crackpot-ish theory from my own and my friend's experiences is that when someone goes out of their way to stay in touch or on good terms with their ex's family, it's because they subconsciously do see potential to get back together in the future and they want the family to be supportive if that happens. giggling Remember Vanessa even followed Nick's sister a few days back out of the blue. This is not even me being hopeful as a fan since I have accepted their breakup and think it's for the best right now but something about this whole thing feels more like a break than a breakup IMO.

All JMO

I completely agree. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 pm

I think Nick also has other exs like Megan from Chicago, still keeps in touch with his family.
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

This probably means nothing (except that she literally agrees/enjoys the movie) because Nick has thrown lots of shade at Caila in the past, but she liked this tweet.source

The movie title also comes from/involves the Serendipity cafe in New York ... where Caila lives and Nick just visited for Sharleen's wedding (that they both attended). Caila is also a believer of the concept of serendipity as she kind of held the belief that "fate" brought her and her ex together because she met him on a plane then ran into him again randomly on the streets of Boston.

NGL I would not be mad at this pairing (as long as he apologizes for the shade laugh out loud). But yes, probably nothing to see here Smiley

(I agree with them though - love that movie Smiley)
I have always felt they would be compatible. I was disappointed she didn't show up in Paradise earlier.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689