SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:38 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I've posted this before but I know for a fact that Nick does work and makes money outside of what he's done publicly and outside of Bach related stuff and always has. I really don't see it changing anyone's mind though about him so if it is thought that he just does nothing and somehow magically is able to live then it is what it is. I mean that sincerely as I just don't think Nick will ever talk about his business ventures outside of Bachelor world as it really doesn't impact that world and I totally understand why he keeps those things separate. Best for Nick to just live his life and do him regardless  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 4256136633  jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: Personally, I hope he never talks about his other business ventures and continues to live his life off SM. Smiley

Nick, I didn't think I could like you more but thank you for those last few tweets/retweets/likes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Appreciate that you are using your platform for not just airing your opinions but also bringing light to stories/articles/facts which people might not be aware of. yes

All JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! Regarding the bolded: I also really appreciate that Nick uses his platform to bring to light real issues and does so regardless of whether he will lose followers or not. It makes me proud to be a Nick fan ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 pm

I can accept that nick has other irons in the fire, but I was wondering if they occupy much of his time or if they kind of run themselves? Ie does he have too much on his time to think, or is he generally pretty busy ? I know that though I hate the morning rush I'm generally more content when I have to be working rather than having too much time on my hands....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 pm

What works for one person may not work for another and it's all relative and subjective imo. I'd feel claustrophobic and it would definitely make me feel stressed out if I was tied down to something just for a paycheck or used work as a way to keep me busy and not think. As much as there are downsides to being in ones head too much or thinking, I think there are positives to it as well - one of which it allows perspective and seeing things more in a balanced/big picture way and which Nick himself has talked about. I also think it is healthy to go through things and not suppress anything, rather than distract and keep busy for the sake of keeping busy. I think the bottom line for me is I don't have expectations of what Nick should or shouldn't be doing with his life. The only thing Nick should be doing is living his own life as he sees fit  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:19 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I've posted this before but I know for a fact that Nick does work and makes money outside of what he's done publicly and outside of Bach related stuff and always has. I really don't see it changing anyone's mind though about him so if it is thought that he just does nothing and somehow magically is able to live then it is what it is. I mean that sincerely as I just don't think Nick will ever talk about his business ventures outside of Bachelor world as it really doesn't impact that world and I totally understand why he keeps those things separate. Best for Nick to just live his life and do him regardless  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 61 4256136633  jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: Personally, I hope he never talks about his other business ventures and continues to live his life off SM. Smiley

Nick, I didn't think I could like you more but thank you for those last few tweets/retweets/likes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Appreciate that you are using your platform for not just airing your opinions but also bringing light to stories/articles/facts which people might not be aware of. yes

All JMO

Totally agree! Nick is one of the most kindest caring human beings! hi JMO

Does the definition of kind and caring include making derogatory remarks to Bach contestants on podcasts when the said contestants never said a bad remark about him question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 pm

aviej wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:Totally agree! Nick is one of the most kindest caring human beings! hi JMO

Does the definition of kind and caring include making derogatory remarks to Bach contestants on podcasts when the said contestants never said a bad remark about him question

I am assuming you are talking about Jordan coz you have brought up this point multiple times. Now 'derogatory' is a very subjective word IMO which we all have seen esp. in the last week and I wouldn't consider Nick's remarks about Jordan 'derogatory' in any way. Nick made the remarks in a podcast when he was giving his opinions about Jordan as a contestant 2 years back. Nothing different than multiple Bachelor alums who give opinions about other contestants on their podcasts these days - Jordan is no special snowflake IMO. If people can't talk about other people on their shows, Jordan shouldn't be giving his opinion about Cam Newton either. Having said that, Nick did say in a podcast last year that he was wrong about Jordan. They have hung out atleast once since then. Jordan even spoke nicely about Nick after his breakup. So IMO all seems well between the two of them now. Now, if you are talking about someone else, I apologize and would like to know who this is about and what was said.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 pm

aviej wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO

Totally agree! Nick is one of the most kindest caring human beings! hi JMO

Please share which contestants he's talking bad and please specify what derogatory remarks are. I'd really like to know, thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 pm

... and this is how threads can slowly start to get off track IMO. It'd be nice to keep it on track for the mods IMO. Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 pm

coolangel wrote:
aviej wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:Totally agree! Nick is one of the most kindest caring human beings! hi JMO

I am assuming you are talking about Jordan coz you have brought up this point multiple times. Now 'derogatory' is a very subjective word IMO which we all have seen esp. in the last week and I wouldn't consider Nick's remarks about Jordan 'derogatory' in any way. Nick made the remarks in a podcast when he was giving his opinions about Jordan as a contestant 2 years back. Nothing different than multiple Bachelor alums who give opinions about other contestants on their podcasts these days - Jordan is no special snowflake IMO. If people can't talk about other people on their shows, Jordan shouldn't be giving his opinion about Cam Newton either. Having said that, Nick did say in a podcast last year that he was wrong about Jordan. They have hung out atleast once since then. Jordan even spoke nicely about Nick after his breakup. So IMO all seems well between the two of them now. Now, if you are talking about someone else, I apologize and would like to know who this is about and what was said.

All JMO

I don't want to get back into a discussion on this. But we must be very careful about making blanket statements when there is evidence to the contrary. There is nothing wrong in sharing a different opinion. However, I think one can do so respectfully and tactfully. I am not saying that anyone is above criticism. But criticism doesn't have to be destructive either.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:27 pm

I am all for saying: Chit or get off the pot.
So if this discussion does succinctly apply than let's go for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:34 pm

aviej wrote:I don't want to get back into a discussion on this. But we must be very careful about making blanket statements when there is evidence to the contrary. There is nothing wrong in sharing a different opinion. However, I think one can do so respectfully and tactfully. I am not saying that anyone is above criticism. But criticism doesn't have to be destructive either.

ITA with the bolded and that is exactly why I replied coz 'making derogatory remarks to Bach contestants on podcasts' is a blanket statement IMO. I agree that no contestant is above criticism but just like you are entitled to criticize, I am entitled to defend him esp. for something which is 2 years old and has been discussed to death IMO. FTR I have no problem discussing it again. (I love debates. laugh out loud )

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:48 pm

I think "derogatory" is a subjective term, especially in the light of the DLo debate, that's what I want to know what words Nick used to describe other contestant, then I can form my opinion. As long as it's about what Nick says, I think it's still on topic, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:13 pm

That is the point, all's well that end's well. Point well taken.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689