SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
lleyki wrote:[ quote = notarose]People will always define "famewhore" in different ways.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Above is an example of how Nick IMO is NOT interested in using his current "fame" status. [ /quote] 

That's just...wow. I mean is that what going on this show does to some of these people? They lose all sense of empathy and sense beyond their next shilling opportunity. My goodness. Kudos to Nick and hopefully he's embarrassed enough to delete it.

Nick's comment actually led to Chase deleting his self-promoting post as Chase posted to Nick that Nick is right and he will delete his post. So yes, kudos to Nick. 

Also, Nick has been on this show much more than Chase ever has, yet Nick never self-promoted using a tragedy of the worst mass shooting in US history and using it as a shilling opportunity. 

So to me, it's not about the TV show or how often a person is on TV, it's about that person's character and who they choose to be. While Nick may have been on TV more than Chase has, Nick has more empathy and integrity imo. That says it all. JMO

Alongside empathy, Nick also has the capacity to acknowledge "the good" in people who have sometimes publically spoken "less" of him. :yes:  "character"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Openhearted and openminded... those words (still) describe Nick to me  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:12 am

whit90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
sdmom wrote:As long as he doesn't write a thesis on how he's a sensitive human and so undeserved of sm hate and we should love each other and sing kumbaya around the camp fire, he's perfect in my eye!

All kidding aside, I still like Nick, flaws and all. I wish him to find peace and happiness (not on tv though!)

All Jmo.

I'm not saying he's the worst human ever. I was responding to a comment about him shilling only his business. Nick shils. I think he's gotten smarter about it and earned a pretty penny on DWTS.

Others than that I'm meh on him. He's much more tolerable off TV for me. And his comment to Chase was right on.
The only thing Nick has shilled is Hello Fresh with Vanessa.

Definitely not true. But I guess that means he did get better at it if it's hardly noticeable.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:
whit90 wrote:The only thing Nick has shilled is Hello Fresh with Vanessa.

Definitely not true. But I guess that means he did get better at it if it's hardly noticeable.

CMIW, but apart from repping clothing brands like Fidelity Jeans and John Geiger shoes which he uses, the only 'Use code/link for % off' or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Nick has shilled in over a year has been Hello Fresh and Wrangler denim. He has repped a few brands like iFly Luggage and David's Tea which were Vanessa's sponsors for 'No Better You'. Based on the new FTC laws, it's highly unlikely that he made money off things which weren't [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Just want to make sure that facts are stated clearly. FTR I have zero problem with him or anyone else shilling.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:02 pm

So we're agreeing that he shills basically laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:So we're agreeing that he shills basically laugh out loud

Haha! There isn't one person in this franchise in recent years who hasn't shilled. laugh out loud I just wanted to make the difference between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and repping brands clear. There is no money to be made in repping brands - the free goodies (in some cases) are definitely welcome though. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm

I don't get how this shilling topic even keeps coming up. They all do it. The quality and quantity may differ slightly, but it's still shilling and such a non-issue IMO.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:18 pm

mindless wrote:I don't get how this shilling topic even keeps coming up. They all do it. The quality and quantity may differ slightly, but it's still shilling and such a non-issue IMO.

JMO.

I don't even understand what it's about, tbh.
Almost everyone from this franchise shills.
My opinion: go make money as much as you can. I will do it too if anyone offers me, as long as it's legal.
Nick shills very little, compared to others. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't think it's a negative thing either btw! Idk how you'd live in LA long term without shilling or working tbh, assuming the polished gent thing doesn't (didn't?) pan out.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Agreed Bleu Nick totally shills - I don't think as frequently as some but also more frequently than others. His comment to Chase was bang on.

Regardless I still like Nick for what he stands for as a human being and for the company he keeps. Still think he is having a mid life crisis but he is still a decent human IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:39 pm

I've posted this before but I know for a fact that Nick does work and makes money outside of what he's done publicly and outside of Bach related stuff and always has. I really don't see it changing anyone's mind though about him so if it is thought that he just does nothing and somehow magically is able to live then it is what it is. I mean that sincerely as I just don't think Nick will ever talk about his business ventures outside of Bachelor world as it really doesn't impact that world and I totally understand why he keeps those things separate. Best for Nick to just live his life and do him regardless  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I've posted this before but I know for a fact that Nick does work and makes money outside of what he's done publicly and outside of Bach related stuff and always has. I really don't see it changing anyone's mind though about him so if it is thought that he just does nothing and somehow magically is able to live then it is what it is. I mean that sincerely as I just don't think Nick will ever talk about his business ventures outside of Bachelor world as it really doesn't impact that world and I totally understand why he keeps those things separate. Best for Nick to just live his life and do him regardless  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 4256136633  jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: Personally, I hope he never talks about his other business ventures and continues to live his life off SM. Smiley

Nick, I didn't think I could like you more but thank you for those last few tweets/retweets/likes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Appreciate that you are using your platform for not just airing your opinions but also bringing light to stories/articles/facts which people might not be aware of. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:32 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I've posted this before but I know for a fact that Nick does work and makes money outside of what he's done publicly and outside of Bach related stuff and always has. I really don't see it changing anyone's mind though about him so if it is thought that he just does nothing and somehow magically is able to live then it is what it is. I mean that sincerely as I just don't think Nick will ever talk about his business ventures outside of Bachelor world as it really doesn't impact that world and I totally understand why he keeps those things separate. Best for Nick to just live his life and do him regardless  ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 60 4256136633  jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: Personally, I hope he never talks about his other business ventures and continues to live his life off SM. Smiley

Nick, I didn't think I could like you more but thank you for those last few tweets/retweets/likes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Appreciate that you are using your platform for not just airing your opinions but also bringing light to stories/articles/facts which people might not be aware of. yes

All JMO

Totally agree! Nick is one of the most kindest caring human beings! hi JMO
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689