SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just took it like a comedy skit and watched it without any info or thoughts about Nick while watching it and just for the skit alone. I thought it was really well done  yes

I just took it as a comedy skit as well...plus, it didn't help that the entire story seemed fairly contradictory to Nick's perceptions on dating. For instance, the punchline of the joke was pretty pro-ghosting when Nick has said on multiple occasions that he is completely against the concept (of ghosting) because he thinks that it's plain rude. I also have troubles picturing Nick agreeing to go on a second date with a woman who he has zero interest in just because he panicked in the moment and decided to say yes...as someone who values being direct and upfront with his intentions/feelings, the whole scenario just seems a little far-fetched to me. Plus, it didn't help that the video made it seem like the date was fairly recent when Nick has made it pretty clear that he's nowhere near ready to date at the moment. Though I think that Nick did a convincing job telling the story, I was able to take it as a comedy skit because it was apparent to me throughout the video that Nick was playing a role.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Cool, I didn't know that Nick made an appearance on Comedy Central!! Maybe he can try his hand at acting, and be a stand-up comedian on the side! Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah to me he definitely was playing a role and it's a comedy sketch/skit and honestly I don't think of it as anything more than that because it's not supposed to be imo. There were other Comedy Central skits, not just Nick's, and I thought his by far was one of the best ones and was a pretty cool skit  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 pm

I loved it also and thought he did a great job. IMO It was totally a skit that was funny because it goes against anything Nick would do. :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Nick's in the DWTS audience tonight. Of all weeks he chose to attend, he chose Most Memorable Year week. I don't know I guess my heart just dropped a little seeing him there, knowing what his most memorable year was. I'm also a bit salty that he gets to be there when it was an experience that Vanessa went through and got to enjoy as well.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Was it just me or did you think his expression looked grim when they showed him in the audience?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Is Vanessa in LA through Thursday I wonder? He did not leave town this week.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:15 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Nick's in the DWTS audience tonight. Of all weeks he chose to attend, he chose Most Memorable Year week. I don't know I guess my heart just dropped a little seeing him there, knowing what his most memorable year was. I'm also a bit salty that he gets to be there when it was an experience that Vanessa went through and got to enjoy as well.

Well, to be fair Nick doesn't seem bitter over Vanessa or the memories that they shared together and I actually think that it's encouraging that he's able to attend tonight's show despite the emotions that I'm sure are brought to the surface due to the significance of Most Memorable Year week. He didn't have to attend but the fact that he did shows that he's not bitter, upset or angry about the past and is instead choosing to value and honour the memories. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Is Nick Viall friends with Frankie Muniz?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah to me he definitely was playing a role and it's a comedy sketch/skit and honestly I don't think of it as anything more than that because it's not supposed to be imo. There were other Comedy Central skits, not just Nick's, and I thought his by far was one of the best ones and was a pretty cool skit  yes

Wait! People thought that skit was real and that Nick was being serious? laugh out loud Okay, maybe Nick would be a decent actor after all IMO if he convinced people that it was a real story giggling I honestly want to see him do impressions again. It was the best part of his BIP stint IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Has anyone listened to the RS podcast with Jen Saviano? RS said she sets the record straight on her relationship with Nick. I haven't been able to listen yet.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:20 pm

I listened. They started talking in March and eventually were talking every day, facetiming, met up in person. She was mad he lied to her when she flat out asked him if he was going to be the lead. Then he called her the night before and finally told her but after telling several other girls first which Jen didn't find out until later. She categorized their relationship more as best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. She sounded more disappointed in him than mad. That's just my interpretation of listening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689