SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:54 am

@Skates @notarose
The 2 friends who have unfollowed are Anna Chilli, and her pr Lori.
IMO I also have strong feelings this is not the end although I don't know that they each know that for sure right now. What I saw was true love and a connection that I don't think can just disappear. I also agree that being in the public eye and all the negativity surrounding them has played a huge part in the demise. Partly because of each of them coping with it in different ways. I know Vanessa struggled with it, and that Nick tried to help her through it, that is a good thing, but them not being on the same wave length with it could have been difficult IMO.
I agree on the ring not holding much impression (has it been confirmed he was not impressed with it?) While a beautiful ring they have had that over them from the naysayers 'that they fake it to keep the ring' etc.

IMO I also get that emotions are high. And that both of them are dealing/coping with this in different ways. I just sense Vanessa is more hurt. I do wonder if he is putting up a wall, a brave face. I just wish he'd let himself feel the hurt IMO of course as we don't know how he has been in private.

@notorose you mentioned in a post in the old thread that you sensed a change in Nick. What is it you see?

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 am

Her No Better You IG still follows Nick and I'm pretty sure that they still have each other's phone numbers. So maybe it is just her way of sending the message to the public that she is looking forward, trying to heal and move on with her life. We will probably never know. I doubt that either of them is going to share many breakup details.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:17 am

@OnePromise I don't doubt they have each other's phone numbers. I really think the bond they shared is something special and will always be there in part. And you're right we'll prob never know many more details at all. But it's still interesting to wonder about it all! IMO Smiley

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:20 am

Mochaginj wrote:@OnePromise I don't doubt they have each other's phone numbers.  I really think the bond they shared is something special and will always be there in part.  And you're right we'll prob never know many more details at all.  But it's still interesting to wonder about it all! IMO Smiley

I very much agree with you that they share something special and interesting to wonder about. :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:36 am

@OnePromiseI think I'll always have hope for those two. Not that I think it will happen in the very near future.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 am

@Mochaginj I just see him moving out of his comfort zone of his own volition. And yes he was asked about if he knew the ring had been on a different season - in an interview ... too many to recall which.

I admire both of them. Throughout this process they have owned their own decisions and when, for example women who appeared on the season trashed one or the other they turned the other cheek. I think that speaks to their individual integrity.  I think that is an indicator of a kind of people who are self reflective moreso than "blamers" at the end of the day.

I respect that they honor their past engagement by not sharing details and instead speak of the present - V through her IG caption and Nick through his interview.
Good people Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 am

@mochaginj @skates

I love reading your views
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:09 am

@chrissy1295 thank you! Theres something very special about Nick and Vanessa, their love story captivated me! (And a lot of people!) I'm so sad it has come to this.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 am

One thing I have to say... I love annachilli and wish she was my friend!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 am

Billysmom wrote:One thing I have to say... I love annachilli and wish she was my friend!!

Hugesmile she was like a mamma bear defending V against trolls.

Was there ever a date given for Vanessa's public birthday party?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 pm

@Billysmom love her as well!!!

Lori has started following him again today, so who knows what the reason was behind it.
Emotions will be raw is all i know. IMO.

Im just glad Vanessa has her beautiful family and friends to help her through this

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Looks like Vanessa is out and about today. She posted some videos on her snapchat. Looks like she is at a aquarium
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach