SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 pm

why did vanessa block nick? does anyone know.. i thought they were on good terms

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:14 pm

teamkristina wrote:why did vanessa block nick? does anyone know.. i thought they were on good terms

Only Vanessa would know IMO. I think it must be hard seeing his pics/comments when she is trying to move on even if they ended on good terms. If blocking him helps to speed up her healing process, I am all for it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:51 am

I know Instagram inside & out and there's no way to tell if someone blocked someone else. What's the source for this?

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 am

@MaxWilder All of Nick's likes disappeared from Vanessa's pics. Apparently some posters tested this out during the Jojo/Jordan unfollow/follow drama and found that this happens when that person is blocked
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 am

@MaxWilder you can tell because the likes from the person who is blocked disappear from the photos of the person that did the blocking. That being said, I think generally people wouldn't notice that. One thing people do notice sometimes, however, is if the person who was blocked was following the person before being blocked, and then the person unblocks them, the person who had been blocked would then show up in the activity feed as having just followed the other person (and vice versa if they both were following each other pre block). In this case, it showed that Nick followed Vanessa in the activity feed without the number of people he followed ever changing. Given that and the fact his likes have disappeared from all her pics, I think it's safe to say she blocked him and then unblocked him.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:32 am

Jane781 wrote:then the person unblocks them, the person who had been blocked would then show up in the activity feed as having just followed the other person (and vice versa if they both were following each other pre block).

Blocking and then unblocking someone shakes them off you, so to speak. They won't be following you anymore, and will have to re-follow you; it's not automatic. (I just confirmed this using two accounts.) They could have unfollowed and then re-followed by choice.

That said, the disappearing likes do seem to confirm blockage.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Anyone notice that Vanessa recently followed Nick's sister Sarah on IG?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Anyone notice that Vanessa recently followed Nick's sister Sarah on IG?

How recent?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Anyone notice that Vanessa recently followed Nick's sister Sarah on IG?

How recent?

Don't know the exact date, but it's her second most recent follow. I hadn't checked in like a week but I'm pretty sure she wasn't following last week.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:46 pm

That's interesting.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Stacia620 wrote:

How recent?

Interesting indeed... According to socialblade, she followed two people today so... today?

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/vanessagrimaldi30
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

How recent?

Don't know the exact date, but it's her second most recent follow. I hadn't checked in like a week but I'm pretty sure she wasn't following last week.

It was earlier today. It showed up on my feed. She followed Sarah and then C. Frank Merhar who is a Business and Media consultant in Quebec and was with her and Lori in the morning.

The timing of Sarah's follow is definitely interesting considering she didn't follow her during the time she was engaged to Nick. Why now? question

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 18 Img_7710

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added screenshot)
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach