SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 pm

coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Idk why Danielle would have to use Vanessa for relevance when at this point in time, she's pretty irrelevant no idea . Jmo though.

Well, speaking only for myself, I haven't been interested in Danielle L since halfway through BIP and yet here I am talking about her now that Vanessa was dragged in the conversation. Even on the platform she chose to do this on, most people are discussing her comments regarding Vanessa and Nick's season even though I assume the whole point of that AMA was to discuss Dean and BIP. So yes, IMO she chose those questions for a reason and IMO it's pretty clear what that reason is.

All JMO
AMA means ask me anything, so people asked her anything. She was asked about a multitude of topics unrelated to Dean & BIP, & she tried her best to answer everything, iirc the only questions not answered were duplicates & the ones that came too late.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:Well, speaking only for myself, I haven't been interested in Danielle L since halfway through BIP and yet here I am talking about her now that Vanessa was dragged in the conversation. Even on the platform she chose to do this on, most people are discussing her comments regarding Vanessa and Nick's season even though I assume the whole point of that AMA was to discuss Dean and BIP. So yes, IMO she chose those questions for a reason and IMO it's pretty clear what that reason is.

All JMO
AMA means ask me anything, so people asked her anything. She was asked about a multitude of topics unrelated to Dean & BIP, & she tried her best to answer everything, iirc the only questions not answered were duplicates & the ones that came too late.

I do realize that the users can ask her anything but she has a choice to pick the questions she responds to. She mostly chose the Nick/Vanessa centered ones which I am fine with but atleast have the guts to say the whole thing IMO instead of vague comments which make people think the worst. IMO It's rich that she basically called out Ben/Ashley I for bullying her and is now bullying Vanessa IMO by subtly painting her as a racist in the audience's mind coz she knows it as well as anyone else that people are going to assume it was a racial slur once she says it was a 'derogatory' term towards Rachel. no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Oy.
I basically hoped this would be brought over to the Vanessa thread to avoid talking in the Brachel thread to only see it's being talked about int the Vanessa thread for DLO. Sometimes a mod can't win for nothing. cantstopl

I agree. Call things as they are--call a spade a spade. If you hear she said the C word or the N word or whatever then simply put the rumor to rest and say: I heard (and yes it is hearsay) that __________ said the  ______ word. If you are going to go out on a limb, go out on a limb and quit whining and biotching about others not doing the same.
JMO  I intensely dislike wishy washiness. Say it. Just say it. Or don't. Don't hint about it. Don't play games.
If you want to move forward and be associated with positive energy vs negative crap, then move forward and quit putting your own name with those you choose to bad mouth whether true, false or somewhere in-between. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm just wondering if more of the women will come forward to back Danielle's comments, & IF anything that Danielle says its true, than Nick definitely dodged a bullet here concerning both Vanessa and Danielle! Smiley

https://www.eonline.com/news/883231/danielle-lomard-s-behind-the-scenes-bachelor-stories-may-blow-your-mind
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Ehh considering the weasel, errr, "man," Vanessa claimed she wanted to spend her life with or whatevs, it stand to reason this girl has some screws loose so not shocked if this claim has basis in reality. Oh well. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:56 pm

[quote="chrissy1295"]I'm going to assume she wasn't there when this "derogatory" remark was made, and is why she wouldn't reveal what Vanessa actually said since it was second-hand info. But if this was the case, she should have just said nothing. "I wasn't there so it's not my place to answer" would have been fine, but she goes and gives a vague AF answer that opens up speculation. Rolling Eyes [ /quote ]

-  IMO  -   As based on the scenario from Reality Steve the only person present would have been Danielle M, Rachel and Vanessa...whatever happened obviously may have been info from Rachel...which in my point of view...should not just be the source...people have different sensitivity chips...if Rachel has felt insulted, it is her right to feel so...(IMO)...but, Danielle L shouldn't have taken Rachel's words as 100%, she should hear from Vanessa side as well before she makes any judgments or as is in this case she should have just said she wasn't there when it happened...it's funny and strange that Danielle L would want to put herself into that position after being rejected by Nick...it comes across more like bitterness to me rather than affirming anything...since Danielle L personally has issues with Vanessa as well due to their competition for Nick...        -  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:02 pm

My only contribution to this conversation is that I do remember when Reality Steve first reported about the Rachel and Vanessa drama (before he got the full breakdown from someone, aka Raven. I still think it was her), he stated that from what he heard, both Rachel and Vanessa hit below the belt in that fight between them. I never bought the argument that the drama was completely left on the cutting room floor because it made Vanessa look bad and she was the Final 1. I always believed that the situation was probably nasty on both sides and likely neither woman came out looking too good. JMO.

Regarding Danielle's comment, the second I saw the quote, I knew exactly where it would go and was very uncomfortable by that. A white person calling a black person the N-word puts them in the "done" category for me. There is no excuse, no coming back from it. It's simply hate and unacceptable. As such, putting that suggestion out there when it may not be the truth is very irresponsible and wrong.

And the fact is, when someone basically says that in an argument between a white person and a black person, that the former referred to the latter in a derogatory way that they won't even repeat, guess what, most people's minds are going to jump to the, "she called her the n-word". And again, if that's not the case, that is a really fu*ked up thing to suggest and hint at. Because trust, if Vanessa called Rachel a racial slur, woman's freaking dead to me.

But we still don't know. Once again, this whole drama from a year ago has come back to the forefront with a lot of hints and suggestions and *wink, wink* that some are just running with and assigning all kinds of character assassination on this woman. For the record, as of right now, I'm choosing to believe that's not what was said. And if it wasn't, again, it's really messed up that once again, a version of what supposedly happened is being spread around painting Vanessa in the most hateful light.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Skates wrote:       -  IMO  -   As based on the scenario from Reality Steve the only person present would have been Danielle M, Rachel and Vanessa...whatever happened obviously may have been info from Rachel...which in my point of view...should not just be the source...people have different sensitivity chips...if Rachel has felt insulted, it is her right to feel so...(IMO)...but, Danielle L shouldn't have taken Rachel's words as 100%, she should hear from Vanessa side as well before she makes any judgments or as is in this case she should have just said she wasn't there when it happened...it's funny and strange that Danielle L would want to put herself into that position after being rejected by Nick...it comes across more like bitterness to me rather than affirming anything...since Danielle L personally has issues with Vanessa as well due to their competition for Nick...        -  JMO  -
[/quote]

I have always felt the same. The "incident" supposedly happened when the 3 other girls (Kristina, Raven and Corinne) were on a group date. Of course, being friends with Rachel that is the side of the story they are going to hear. IMO, this is a case of "she said vs she said" and the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. For DLo to even get involved... she wasn't even on the show at that time. Now, if DaniM had said something, I might take a little more stock in it since she was the one that was there when the blow up supposedly happened.

FWIW, I am not a fan of any of these girls... most of them are all way too petty for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:16 pm

I like both Vanessa and Rachel. I am glad both have been handling this issue the most mature way, imo, by NOT saying anything. Both have clearly moved on, both have done great things in real life, and like Rachel herself said only her car has the rear view mirror. In my mind, both are great women and I wish nothing but the best for them.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Oh great... now it's being spread by the media. Vanessa has done nothing the past 6 months to warrant being dragged again. She just went through a very public breakup that was clearly hard on her and she doesn't need this right now...

JMO
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Here is my thing - Danielle L wasn't there and is speaking based on second hand knowledge. Based on that alone I don't think it is her place - she could have simply said that she wasn't there and can't speak to it. Other people who were Rachel's friends have said that they didn't have a problem with Vanessa - but from second hand perspective understood why others did - this includes those that were friends with Rachel (i.e. Astrid, Alexis, Jasmine - she had more issue with the Danielle L/Vanessa situation etc.)

If Vanessa said what may be implied - that is disgusting and I lose respect completely however, I personally don't think that is what happened - because if she did I would expect the girls like Astrid, Alexis, Kristina even Danielle M to have spoken out against her much more - other than saying they themselves didn't have an issue but understand why others did. IMO - any decent human being should take great offense to that comment.

As other's stated RS indicated that both Vanessa and Rachel said some crappy things to each other. I do not think it is fair for what Danielle said given she wasn't there - and also she has created a narrative where people can make a lot of unfair assumptions. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Dlo is a poop disturber. Plain and simple. But Poor DLo will say "but but I didn't do anything you are treating me this way because i am too beautiful". She is an Idiot. Go away and stirr up poop in your own non bachelor life please, You are getting really old.
(Not in age just in relevance.)

Vanessa is trying to move on....
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach