SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:49 am

Jarrod's suit actually complements Sophie's dress the most imo for night one. Could be intentional by the stylist  question  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 442D6EB300000578-0-image-a-71_1505192765146
source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 43FC609300000578-4874590-Lost_for_words_In_awkward_footage_released_on_Channel_Ten_s_soci-a-7_1505172155072
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 pm

I'm over here. I love Bachette so much more than Bachelor. Can't wait. I've done no sleuthing sorry. Any clues who wants to start a family asap?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Very little official info has been released about the guys @Sundy - short bios for Blake, Apollo, Bingham and Jarrod only.  Most of what we know comes from @AllAboutLove finding them on SM.  Many seem to have been cast more for the audience than for Sophie IMO.  Lots of good looking surfie/yoga "entrepreneurs" in their mid to late 20s who IMO show few signs of wanting to settle down and have a family in the immediate future.  

We also have some BTS pics via Diimex/Matrix - Jarrod seems to get 1st SD, Blake seems to get two, Samual also seems to get two, Luke one, Apollo at least one.  Some interesting comments made by the papps on the pics - Sophie was apparently "beaming" after her 1st SD with Blake and "uncomfortable" with Luke and on Samual's second.  The phrasing is suss to me and makes me think there is a subliminal narrative already being pushed.

DM has done individual articles on Stu the "Publican Playboy" and on Jarrod.  There was a group date in the mountains and the first day, only one photo - of Jarrod - accompanied the article.  The next day another article showed more of the guys.  They seem to be pushing Jarrod as an early favourite, though I personally don't see him making it to F1.  Apollo seems to be front & centre in a lot of the BTS pics and IMO will be a fan favourite.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:56 am

In every single other BetteAU season:
- the F1 was shown in ALL the promos
- the F1s red carpet M&G was shown and convo with the lead
- lots of media for F1 during filming and pre-season promos and the F1's pic being used to promote the season and as standouts. 

Out of the men that have been highlighted in promos so far (Jarrod, Apollo, and Blake):
Jarrod - has all the past F1 patterns pre-season regarding promos and to me is the only one I can see so far as F1 and is more on lockdown on IG. He has the most F1-like emphasis in promos (M&G convo shown with lead)
Apollo - SM public and active liking pics (some of girls with lots of tattoos). Doesn't seem very F1-like. He also changed his IG pic to the official bio pic for the show
Blake - SM public and has been following and liking tons of racy girl pics. Not F1 like at all. Also changed his IG pic to the official bio pic for the show

Possible Intruder thus not shown at all in promos (like Lana wasn't):
Stu - has not been shown at all in the promos. Per sleuthing he seems to be a possible intruder since he was not on the show in June and first BTS pic of him was July 13 so may have been on the show after weeks after filming. Per sleuthing though he seems to have been eliminated at least in mid-end August if not before. No way I see an intruder as F1.

For F1:
- I expect their M&G as well as 1on1 chat to be shown in first episode (the F1 always has had their 1on1 chat at cocktail party shown)
- in Season Preview that is shown in first episode, I expect F1 to have lots of SCs and their edit to be obvious from the beginning (as is the case with all past F1s).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:33 am

Moved from General Discussion thread

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  I honestly don't know who would be F1 going by the promos if it is not Jarrod. I have a hard time believing that TPTB are going to hide a F1 pre-season in promos when they've never done it before. Although unlikely imo it's still possible so will look for SCs especially in Season Promo as I think that will be most telling Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

My reservation with Jarrod is distance. His vineyard is extremely isolated and unfortunately I don't see how that could be reconciled with Sophie's career.

IMO we will get at least one more preview/promo before Wednesday and F1 will be in that somewhere.  Could be wrong but that's my hunch at this point.
@Bobette Yeah I don't know about distance either or Jarrod's location but it could be a good thing if Soph is serious about wanting to settle down and have kids and TBH when sleuthing any of the other potential F1s (at least the 16 guys known atm) they also seem to have real life cons/drawbacks imo no idea  

So just for F1, will see who else will have potential F1 patterns other than Jarrod and who fits that with SCs, edit, media/SM, etc. As posted above, they've been highlighting Jarrod, Blake, and Apollo so unless none of them are F1 then F1 would have to be extremely hidden atm and unlike any other season where F1 never has been hidden pre-season. It will be fun to sleuth if it is hidden but either way, as long as they show the love story I am good yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Bringing this over here @Bobette
Bobette wrote:
MATTY J move over, it’s time for Sophie Monk to find love on television and Confidential can exclusively reveal the NSW Bachelors vying for her heart.

While Financial adviser James, 31, can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow.”

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ygi9Yfd
The NSW Bachelors: Sam, Pete, James, Jefferson, Ryan and Luke. Picture: Supplied
Source

NB: Stu Laundy Also from NSW and not pictured as he will most likely be an intruder.

May be nothing but I notice James is in the middle of both pictures above - the NSW Bachelors and also the main official pic.

He is also wearing VELVET question

AND he is the only one to get a quote in a separate line, referencing wanting to have children.  

Potential F1 Alert, IMO!!!

ETA:  Look at the smile on that man's face.  You know what they say:  Winners are Grinners!  I'll be keeping an very close eye on his red carpet arrival.  If he fits the editing sequence for an F1, I'm locking him in.

ETA Number two:  James was shown first getting out of the limo during the first promo.  My spidey sense is tingling for sure.

@Sundy, get in here - one of the blokes has dropped the codewords you were looking for: "little Monks".  I love the fact that he referred to them with her last name, not his!  yes
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote::yes:  I had posted James as a contender here and here when the promo came out as James and Jarrod were shown first and last and both are more on lock down

So what do you think then @AAL?  IMO he would stand a better chance than Jarrod as there is not the issue of distance.  Does James have any drawbacks that you've seen from your sleuthing so far?  

IMO his finance-dominated Twitter could be one of the most boring things I have ever read in my life but he may make up for it with a dynamite personality.  I'm excited.  I think this could be her guy.  

cheerleader
I definitely think James has a chance.... his quote that he "can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow" - thus talking about KIDS already with Sophie - and something she has said in interviews.

Blue Velvet suit - James is wearing the same Blue velvet suit that Lee/F1 wore..so that could be a real obvious sign (if anything, it tells me the producers saw him as a contender night one).

Pre-season promos - James is more hidden in the promo though and only shown briefly that one time - which reminds me of Matty and how he was shown in promos last year (and Elise too). Usually F1s are front and center in promos. It could be things are different this season? Will have to see if so with SCs, etc as those will be most telling.

Media - other than this article, James hasn't really been shown in any Media so far. F1s always have been in the past pre-season and usually highlighted a LOT (they basically are used to "promote" the season). Again, not sure as it doesn't fit F1-patterns although that may be different this year. Need more evidence to support a difference though as the patterns usually are there for a reason for F1.

SM - he is more locked down but from what I have sleuthed, James follows other contestants (girls from Matty's season) and must have done so in the past few weeks because I never saw his username show up before then. So him following them I am not so sure is F1-like but not enough of a red flag to say it isn't. 

Other - James seems shorter too so not sure if he may be shorter than Sophie? I don't see that as much of a problem though for her. He also seems more blonde, so more like Jarrod in that score (maybe the BLONDES have it this season!) and thus Sportsbet not on the money with hair color nor with age (will post that in the Sportsbet thread) although NSW is a tick for James.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this over here @Bobette
Bobette wrote:

So what do you think then @AAL?  IMO he would stand a better chance than Jarrod as there is not the issue of distance.  Does James have any drawbacks that you've seen from your sleuthing so far?  

IMO his finance-dominated Twitter could be one of the most boring things I have ever read in my life but he may make up for it with a dynamite personality.  I'm excited.  I think this could be her guy.  

cheerleader
I definitely think James has a chance.... his quote that he "can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow" - thus talking about KIDS already with Sophie - and something she has said in interviews.

Blue Velvet suit - James is wearing the same Blue velvet suit that Lee/F1 wore..so that could be a real obvious sign (if anything, it tells me the producers saw him as a contender night one).

Pre-season promos - James is more hidden in the promo though and only shown briefly that one time - which reminds me of Matty and how he was shown in promos last year (and Elise too). Usually F1s are front and center in promos. It could be things are different this season? Will have to see if so with SCs, etc as those will be most telling.

Media - other than this article, James hasn't really been shown in any Media so far. F1s always have been in the past pre-season and usually highlighted a LOT (they basically are used to "promote" the season). Again, not sure as it doesn't fit F1-patterns although that may be different this year. Need more evidence to support a difference though as the patterns usually are there for a reason for F1.

SM - he is more locked down but from what I have sleuthed, James follows other contestants (girls from Matty's season) and must have done so in the past few weeks because I never saw his username show up before then. So him following them I am not so sure is F1-like but not enough of a red flag to say it isn't. 

Other - James seems shorter too so not sure if he may be shorter than Sophie? I don't see that as much of a problem though for her. He also seems more blonde, so more like Jarrod in that score (maybe the BLONDES have it this season!) and thus Sportsbet not on the money with hair color nor with age (will post that in the Sportsbet thread) although NSW is a tick for James.

I'm confident short will not be an issue for Sophie.  She almost married Benji Madden and he's much shorter than her especially when she's in heels.  Her exes are all very diverse and some of them IMO not particularly attractive at all so I 100% believe Sophie when she says it's personality that counts.  

I initially counted James out because his SM is seriously a snooze fest but maybe he's one of those accountants who's all buttoned up during work hours and then swinging from the lampshades at parties.  laugh out loud  We still have 3 days before the premiere so I think there is still time for another promo or other media featuring James, or we may get a full "meet James" video night 1

IMO singling him out front and centre in the pics plus giving him that quote, which is directly relevant to what Sophie has been saying pre-season about wanting a good father figure, is very significant.  She has also mentioned wanting to be with someone who is financially stable so double tick there.

ETA:  People on Facebook don't have James anywhere near their radar.  Most people are tipping Luke, Blake or Ryan.  I would absolutely love it if James turns out to be F1 because people won't see it coming and it will prove she was genuine about wanting a solid man and not a fashionista pretty boy.  It would silence her critics and make for a fantastic season, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:46 pm

The three guys who I see locked down on SM are:
Jarrod - most locked down
Jefferson - somewhat locked down
James - somewhat locked down
(lots of J names there)

Blake is definitely NOT F1, imo. He has been making that very clear from his SM following and liking racy pics. I will be surprised if he makes HTDs at this point just by how OTT his SM activity is (only way he is in F4 is if he just doesn't care about it being known he is not F1). I see him more as the villain or the guy the audience doesn't trust or want (aka Michael on S1)

Apollo I don't see as F1 either per his SM activity. I think he likes heavily tattooed girls per his IG likes and while age is just a number, I do think he is too young in life for Sophie with him being only 24. I can see him in F4 though but more for the audience if so than for Sophie (I'd bet his storyboard would be that they are just at different life stages).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sportsbet not on the money with hair color nor with age (will post that in the Sportsbet thread) although NSW is a tick for James.

Just quickly @AAL, since you mention Sportsbet I assume it's OK for us to discuss odds on threads other than the betting one?  I haven't so far as I wasn't sure if we were allowed (I know some members see it as too much of a spoiler, which I can understand). Just wanting to clarify, thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:25 am

@Bobette These are spoiler threads so all spoilers can be discussed. The only way to be spoiler free is to sleuth in the non-spoiled threads. Having a thread just for betting odds is more for discussion solely based on the odds (data, Sportsbets daily odds and max bets, etc) so the F1-clues thread is not "Sportsbet said this". Meaning, odds can be referenced here, but should not be the main discussion - that should be in the Betting odds thread. Hope that makes sense?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 am

Yes, makes sense and that's a relief because I probably would have put my foot in it at some stage otherwise.  laugh out loud  Thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:32 am

laugh out loud it's fine @Bobette bestbud!  There's no way to avoid any spoilers in a spoiler thread. As long as discussion in this thread is about ALL F1 clues then it's on topic (and if solely betting odds then it needs to be discussed in the Bettings odds thread).

Speaking of F1 clues...

I am still in doubt about James as F1... purely because he is so hidden in promos and BTS pics (no SDs known) and that has never been a pattern for F1s. I'd think the F1 would still have the usual obvious pattern of lots of media, BTS pics, and heavily emphasized in promos (including M&G chat) - James has very little of that.

This IG pic of James makes me wonder if it was taken in real time, then James must have been eliminated before August 9 (FRC was said to be Aug 12) and thus before F2 at minimum. The hashtag says "mid week bevs" so if true, then James definitely was out before then.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 21743898_10212444518781901_7873771973605132523_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkduxhlYJ7/?taken-by=ashpollard__
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans