SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree.  Possibly a controversial opinion but: it is legal and possible for single Australia women to have a baby on their own through IVF and IMO being a single parent is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.  

Just sayin'.

I did (had a baby by myself through IVF...) and no one has judged me for it. Most people I talk to think it was a wonderful idea. teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

clapping! That's awesome, @stoneleigh!  Good on you.  

I'd definitely consider it if I were in Sophie's position.  Hopefully it works out with F1 but if not, she still has options.  Life doesn't always play out how you hope/expect but families come in all shapes and sizes and IMO all that matters in the end is LOVE.  beatingheart

It's the best thing I have ever done. I was a super independent high flying career woman and a cancer survivor so it was a no brainer for me to do what I did when I was approaching 40. No one batted an eyelid (maybe because they know me too well laugh out loud) and now I am retired and focused on family. My idea of a perfect relationship is to have a man who has his own house and goes home to it... LOL!!! I also have a cat... and I knit and sew... (I'm such a Nanna). rofl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Haa haaa, @stoneleigh, we sound a lot alike. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smittywitty Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:20 am

Posted in the wrong subject initially so now in the right place:

My 2 cents:

F1 Stu
F2 James
F3 Apollo or Jarrod (Initially I thought Apollo would place 3rd but if the HTD rumour about Jarrod is true, then he might be 3rd)
F4 Blake ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939600/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-reveals-places-fourth.html )

Luke is out (most definitely according to his SM activity).

Sam, James, and Luke are out and about nearly every weekend and milking their 15 minutes (lot of photos with star struck girls)

Mack and AJ going home this week, plus either Apollo or Jarrod (Ep7 and 8)

Sam and Luke going home in Ep9.

(maybe maybe, it could also be that Luke is going home in Ep8 outside a rose ceremony, self-elimination possibly?)

smittywitty

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:23 am

LOL... I followed on in the other thread too. Will post here too.

I think James will be out before F2 because he was spotted on SM on August 9th... which would put him home before FRC on best sleuthing timeframe.

I think Apollo or Jarrod are more likely to be F2. I'm not sure Blake makes it to HTDs despite the rumours because I think he is the one Sophie talks about in her Project interview where she says she really liked someone and they turned out to be a douche... that one has Blake written all over it IMO.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by smittywitty Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:31 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ-Q22kBd2u/?taken-by=thelifeofryan_

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen11

smittywitty

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:45 am

Does Sam ever comb/brush his hair???? lolol He has to know how horrible it looks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

The only surprise ending to me would be if someone other than Stu or Luke is F1. Even no F1 won't be a surprise to me (honestly I think that looks like a great ending - Soph choosing herself).

I agree.  Possibly a controversial opinion but: it is legal and possible for single Australia women to have a baby on their own through IVF and IMO being a single parent is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.  

Just sayin'.

I did (had a baby by myself through IVF...) and no one has judged me for it. Most people I talk to think it was a wonderful idea. teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633
@Bobette not controversial at all to me and something I'd say Sophie should be proud of if she chooses to do so teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

@stoneleigh that is so awesome and wonderful and inspiring beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 pm

smittywitty wrote:Posted in the wrong subject initially so now in the right place:

My 2 cents:

F1 Stu
F2 James
F3 Apollo or Jarrod (Initially I thought Apollo would place 3rd but if the HTD rumour about Jarrod is true, then he might be 3rd)
F4 Blake ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939600/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-reveals-places-fourth.html )

Sam, James, and Luke are out and about nearly every weekend and milking their 15 minutes (lot of photos with star struck girls)

(maybe maybe, it could also be that Luke is going home in Ep8 outside a rose ceremony, self-elimination possibly?)
welcomebanner @smittywitty

IA that Stu is most likely to be F1 and I have a hard time placing anyone else in that spot based on everything sleuthed atm (although he'd definitely have to get a SD to be F1 so I assume he has one coming up).

I am unsure about who all is in F4 mostly because there are no Screencaps since there's no Season Preview. So all sleuthing is based on edit, SM activity, rumors/sources, or media reports. 

Based on pre-season sleuthing I'd have to agree that if accurate, Luke's SM would rule him out of F1 contention and even possibly out of F4/HTD contention. In fact, Luke was noted to be on SM around the same time as Sam was (before 25 July) and speculated back then that they both were eliminated so it could be they are eliminated in the same ep and before HTDs. @Bobette and myself posted awhile back about the possibility of Luke maybe leaving own his own and self-eliminating.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
smittywitty wrote:Posted in the wrong subject initially so now in the right place:

My 2 cents:

F1 Stu
F2 James

IA that Stu is most likely to be F1 and I have a hard time placing anyone else in that spot based on everything sleuthed atm (although he'd definitely have to get a SD to be F1 so I assume he has one coming up).

I am unsure about who all is in F4 mostly because there are no Screencaps since there's no Season Preview. So all sleuthing is based on edit, SM activity, rumors/sources, or media reports. 

Based on pre-season sleuthing I'd have to agree that Luke's SM would rule him out of F1 contention and even possibly out of F4/HTD contention. In fact, Luke was noted to be on SM around the same time as Sam was (before 25 July) and speculated back then that they both were eliminated so it could be they are eliminated in the same ep and before HTDs. @Bobette and myself posted awhile back about the possibility of Luke maybe leaving own his own and self-eliminating.

If FRC was around August 10-11... then Blake and James are ruled out for F2 as they were both on SM before then.

I think F1 and F2 are going to be out of Stu, Apollo and Jarrod.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 pm

For Sophie and F1's sake, I hope F2 is Jarrod because it would ameliorate any backlash, but would Sophie be able to take him to F2 with a straight face? She was practically rolling here eyes at that whole seed planting thing. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:18 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My 2 cents:

F1 Stu
F2 James

Based on pre-season sleuthing I'd have to agree that Luke's SM would rule him out of F1 contention and even possibly out of F4/HTD contention. In fact, Luke was noted to be on SM around the same time as Sam was (before 25 July) and speculated back then that they both were eliminated so it could be they are eliminated in the same ep and before HTDs. @Bobette and myself posted awhile back about the possibility of Luke maybe leaving own his own and self-eliminating.

If FRC was around August 10-11... then Blake and James are ruled out for F2 as they were both on SM before then.

I think F1 and F2 are going to be out of Stu, Apollo and Jarrod.

Jarrod F2 and Stu F1 would be a feel good ending as far as TPTB are concerned. They've managed to make Jarrod look like that much of a lunatic that the country is united against him, and no one will care that Stu is an intruder and a millionaire.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Snap again @Bobette I posted something very similar while you were posting
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans