SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:47 am

Gotta love those remarkable coincidences cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 am

@Bobette @stoneleigh IKR!  "Coincidence" seems to be the keyword this year with Leads and F1s knowing each other before filming and DM writing articles about exact posts on our forum.... it's truly remarkable coincidences. Nothing connected or planned at all. All just magically coincidental dizzy teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 am

I think it is well deserved recognition for all the great sleuthing by all of you - they come here because you are the best in the business
:yes:

Last edited by AEF on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 am

AEF wrote:Did anyone watch Gogglebox on Channel 10 the other night? The googleboxers watched Bachelorette Episode 3 including Luke's date. At the end of the end of the segment where they watched the RC, the narrator said something along the lines 'Sophie sent three men home, leaving these 11 hopefuls vying for Sophie's heart'. One of the goggleboxers remarked 'to be honest Sophie is *bleep*'. I took it to mean the remaining men at the Episode 3 point were all unsuitable even after just having watched the Luke date. Thought that was an interesting inclusion for viewing on Channel 10.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblueeyes_85 Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:45 pm

I thought this was interesting what Luke said on twitter....he was overseas on 4th October!

https://twitter.com/Luke_Mcleod/status/915496080392962048

babyblueeyes_85

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:15 pm

@AEF you are part of the sluething teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633  #TeamBBF group hug

Regarding Gogglebox I took it the same way like they were saying the guys on the show were not suitable and thus not F1-material and none of the guys a match for Sophie (note: Stu was not yet on the show)

AEF wrote:Did anyone watch Gogglebox on Channel 10 the other night? The googleboxers watched Bachelorette Episode 3 including Luke's date. At the end of the end of the segment where they watched the RC, the narrator said something along the lines 'Sophie sent three men home, leaving these 11 hopefuls vying for Sophie's heart'. One of the goggleboxers remarked 'to be honest Sophie is *bleep*'. I took it to mean the remaining men at the Episode 3 point were all unsuitable even after just having watched the Luke date. Thought that was an interesting inclusion for viewing on Channel 10.

Bringing this post over since it could relate to Gogglebox as well and Sam Wood and him also implying that none of the guys (before Stu was on) were a match or suitable for Sophie. 

To me it seems like media and even the edit has made it so none of the guys pre-Stu seemed like matches for Soph (esp considering Luke didn't have a CP chat shown first ep and his date he had to ask to kiss her and ask her if she felt something)... scratch

AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed that Sam Wood talked about Sophie's season and what interests me most is that he said this before Stu appeared on the show tonight... which makes me think it could be planned and Sam Wood being a bit of a mouthpiece for Ten (I think a lot of past leads do this imo) and thus the timing of it...pre-Stu showing up could be an indicator in Stu's direction  question

'I don't know about the blokes. I probably shouldn't say that,' he told Nova 100's Chrissie, Sam & Browny on Tuesday. 

'None of them jump out to me so far': Sam Wood has revealed his reservations about Australia's newest Bachelorette Sophie Monk, admitting that he thinks she is too good for her reality star suitors  
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4942780/Sam-Wood-thinks-Sophie-Monk-good-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4uXYIKoVi
originally posted here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:33 pm

I thought it was interesting that Sophie seemed so flippant when Osher asked her what she thought about the guys (pre-intruders) and she said she thought the younger guys were not ready to settle down.  She almost seemed amused, or like she knew that a lot of them are only there for "entertainment" purposes.  

If I was in that position I'd have been FREAKING out though, thinking who on earth am I going to choose, and Sophie seems like a very emotional person so surely she would have been worried too?  I can only guess that producers told her from the outset that there would be others coming in later so not to worry.

So we have Sam W's comments, the careful wording of the narrator on Gogglebox (I agree, it was implied that none of the guys were good enough), and the CONSTANT Daily Mail horse-beating about Stu winning even though they gave NO evidence other than a supposed "source" (which could have been a pot plant).

IMO this has all been part of the producer-driven storyline going on behind the scenes, setting us up to expect Stu to ride in like a knight on a white horse to save Sophie from a pool of court jesters and buffoons.  Personally I'm still not buying it.  She does seem very touchy-feely around him, but I just don't see *it*.

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:55 pm

I don't see *it* with any of them TBH and have a hard time seeing any of them being her husband and lasting love but who knows.

It doesn't help that I am still a bit suss on everything - SM activity/traveling of Luke, still-married-Stu knowing Soph before the show and being a convenient intruder, James already following insta.single and rudergirl. The others - Apollo, Jarrod, and Blake I can't see as F1.

I really wish there was a Season Preview so the season can be sleuthed with SCs to see who goes far and in finale. Without that, it's hard for me to know for sure because SCs are the one thing that are the strongest indicator imo.

The only surprise ending to me would be if someone other than Stu or Luke is F1. Even no F1 won't be a surprise to me (honestly I think that looks like a great ending - Soph choosing herself).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

The only surprise ending to me would be if someone other than Stu or Luke is F1. Even no F1 won't be a surprise to me (honestly I think that looks like a great ending - Soph choosing herself).

I agree.  Possibly a controversial opinion but: it is legal and possible for single women in Australia to have a baby on their own via IVF and IMO being a single parent is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.  

Just sayin'.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

I agree.  Possibly a controversial opinion but: it is legal and possible for single Australia women to have a baby on their own through IVF and IMO being a single parent is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.  

Just sayin'.

I did (had a baby by myself through IVF...) and no one has judged me for it. Most people I talk to think it was a wonderful idea. teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:44 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

I agree.  Possibly a controversial opinion but: it is legal and possible for single Australia women to have a baby on their own through IVF and IMO being a single parent is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of.  

Just sayin'.

I did (had a baby by myself through IVF...) and no one has judged me for it. Most people I talk to think it was a wonderful idea. teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

clapping! That's awesome, @stoneleigh!  Good on you.  

I'd definitely consider it if I were in Sophie's position.  Hopefully it works out with F1 but if not, she still has options.  Life doesn't always play out how you hope/expect but families come in all shapes and sizes and IMO all that matters in the end is LOVE. beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see *it* with any of them TBH and have a hard time seeing any of them being her husband and lasting love but who knows.

It doesn't help that I am still a bit suss on everything - SM activity/traveling of Luke, still-married-Stu knowing Soph before the show and being a convenient intruder, James already following insta.single and rudergirl. The others - Apollo, Jarrod, and Blake I can't see as F1.

I really wish there was a Season Preview so the season can be sleuthed with SCs to see who goes far and in finale. Without that, it's hard for me to know for sure because SCs are the one thing that are the strongest indicator imo.

I agree @AllAboutLove, I don't see it with anyone besides Luke but even with that said, so much inconsistencies this season has got me very confused. It really sucks that they didn't give us a season preview. I'm literally just taking Sophie's words that she has found love and she's happy and I'm curious to see who she picked, other than that, I would have stopped watching a long time ago. I don't see any 'connection' at all. Too much drama as always...

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans