SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I am still in doubt about James as F1... purely because he is so hidden in promos and BTS pics (no SDs known) and that has never been a pattern for F1s. I'd think the F1 would still have the usual obvious pattern of lots of media, BTS pics, and heavily emphasized in promos (including M&G chat) - James has very little of that.

This IG pic of James makes me wonder if it was taken in real time, then James must have been eliminated before August 9 (FRC was said to be Aug 12) and thus before F2 at minimum. The hashtag says "mid week bevs" so if true, then James definitely was out before then.

motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 21743898_10212444518781901_7873771973605132523_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkduxhlYJ7/?taken-by=ashpollard__

Hmmm yes that "mid week bevs" hashtag does suggest it was taken in real time considering August 9 was a Wednesday. Darn!   Oh well, I'm still putting a lot of emphasis on the meet & greets so hopefully his red carpet meeting will shed light way or the other. Can't wait! :detective

ETA: Ash Pollard has done a lot of reality TV here (My Kitchen Rules and I'm a Celebrity...) so may be a case of two "reality stars" teaming up to make the most of their 15 minutes.  This would not appeal to Sophie at all I'm sure.  Suspect From that angle it's not looking good for James.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:44 am

@Bobette yeah... it could be a fame thing for James. Still, to me it's more how James doesn't seem to have a lot of F1-patterns. I do believe F1 will be as obvious as every other season when it comes to pre-season sleuthing and promos/pics by the show and media before the season airs. That's always been a staple for every season (and so far Jarrod has that). If James is more MIA in first episode and not highlighted in SCs for Season Preview then I don't think he will be F1.

One other thing is that James seems to be a model as well per this IG pic

motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 21552074_10212444852390241_4763997326533824734_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOHoNMhkD8/?taken-by=caitlinjoycephotography
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The three guys who I see locked down on SM are:
Jarrod - most locked down
Jefferson - somewhat locked down
James - somewhat locked down
(lots of J names there)

Now that Sportsbet have posted their odds, it's interesting to me go back to my earlier post here and note the SM activity of those most locked down on SM are Sportsbet odd favorites. Sounds like a correlation to me  motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

Regarding the three J's SM activity:
Jarrod
- doesn't seem to be using his IG account (@jarrodwoodgate) at all since no changes made with it. So unless he has a different account or is using his business account (@tomscapvineyard) he is basically MIA from SM. If Jarrod is not F1, considering Jarrod was shown in the promo talking about definitely falling in love with Sophie, I am going to take a guess he is devastated and can't even be on SM he's so devo
- his family have liked the official pic/vid of Jarrod on BetteAU IG and even commented how proud they are of him with a <3 so they seem excited. I'd think based on this he'd at least be in F4
James
- seems to be using his IG account (jimmys.paradise) and accepting requests as well as following and being followed by fellow contestants from Sophie's season as well as following girls from Matty's season (note: all of this is public info and can be seen publicly)
- if it was posted in real time, then it may be Jimmy was eliminated by Aug 9 (see above post). If so, given FRC was Aug 12 he could be like Tara/F3 who also had a pic of her after her elimination.
- I noticed Jimmy must have started following a racy girl pics IG account (@rudergirl) in the past week since I had checked that Mackane had started following this account and when checking again this past week for guys usernames, Jimmy's username showed up so he must have started following it in the past week. Usually this is NOT something F1 does.
Jefferson
- he seems to be using his IG account (@jeffdlrosa) and only accepting requests from fellow contestants from Sophie's season (note: all of this is public info and can be seen publicly)
- as I posted before here, he has added a rose to his IG username and bio account this week... it may or may not mean something but Laura/F1 also did the same and had a rose next to her IG username. It also could be he decided to add a rose because his last name means "of the rose"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 am

Shower thought: Be on the lookout for which of our gems DM steals for articles - if they have the same kind of gag they did for Matty's season, IMO they will use "fan theories" to report who they think/know the winner will be, without breaking the gag order.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 am

@Bobette good point about DM using "fan theories" or such for possible F1 if they have insider knowledge but can't give an outright spoiler. 

I noticed DM already seemed to imply Jarrod as a possible winner and linking him to Sophie with regards to her "chosen winner"    question

Emerging as a potential frontrunner to win the show is Victorian vineyard manager Jarrod, 31. 

In a preview for the series the handsome winemaker can be see presenting Sophie with a bundle of grapes to crush. 

Sophie recently gushed about her chosen winner to WHO, saying: 'I've always wanted a best friend that's supportive and I feel like that's what I've found.' 

motivation - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 21617742_10212452816549340_482234852570339000_n

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4891650/Meet-NSW-contestants-vying-Sophie-Monk-s-attention.html#ixzz4t1rZLJm5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 am

At this stage I think DM will still be toeing the producer's line but towards the mid to end of the season it will be very telling IMO.  That whole business with Matty & Laura being caught on their SHV and denying it, then DM saying "oh yes you were", M & L saying "'fraid not", DM releasing a TIMELINE of events and them squabbling back and forth like a couple of 6 year olds was hilarious IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 am

Then again, DM using Daily Telegraph's article to push for a possible NSW winner (James and Jefferson)... which does coincide with Sportsbets odds for a NSW winner as well as James odds atm (behind Luke)  question

The kids comment by James still stands out to me. Could be a F1 thing especially since Sophie talking about having kids herself in interviews. Then again, Matty talked about kids and naming them with G so not sold just yet. 

@Bobette What do you think about James following @ridergirl account on IG this past week as posted above  scratch

She's said she's fallen madly in love with her chosen man on The Bachelorette, and has found 'the one.'  And perhaps Sophie Monk has found love with one of six NSW contestants battling for her attention on the show. 

South American events manager Jefferson, 30, as hailing from NSW, but was raised in Florence, Italy.

Financial adviser James, 31, meanwhile, also comes from NSW and can see himself on a ski trip with Sophie 'with a few little Monks in tow.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4891650/Meet-NSW-contestants-vying-Sophie-Monk-s-attention.html#ixzz4t1svVNdB 
As posted by Bobette before, the full Daily Telegraph article on NSW contestants: James, Jefferson, and Luke - all Sportsbet's odds favorites so media definitely pushing for them as well (I noticed DT also pushed for Laura so DT may have some inside knowledge). Same with Confidential. I recall that it was posted for Matty's season that Confidential is being fed stuff by the show itself....  question

full DT article:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@Bobette What do you think about James following @ridergirl account on IG this past week as posted above  scratch

This, plus the photo from Aug 9 and his current second place ranking from SB are definitely the the things holding me back from being all in at this stage.  Really need to see the meet & greets on Wednesday.  For seasons 1 & 2 there was a distinct difference between the F1 and F2 edits. Things should become more clear one way or another after Wednesday, IMO.  Not long now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 am

@Bobette yeah I need to see if James gets time shown in the first episode. Otherwise it won't look good imo if he is MIA like Elise or Matty were in the first ep.

It's strange because this season there are pros and cons for the possible F1 contenders (Luke, James, Jarrod, and Jefferson). May need to start a list for them and then sleuth accordingly keeping all the pieces in mind.... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Hmmm. What an interesting start to the season. Well done @AAL and @Bobette for the pre season sleuthing. James's pic with Ash Pollard seems to count him out yeah?  She is a channel 10 person though so I'm not discounting some sort of a media thing or photo shoot. The hashtag though question   As for Jarrod the old thing holding me back is his location. I dont see Sophie settling down on a vineyard? I think this relationship will be full steam ahead and no taking it slow but I don't know if Sophie is ready for that quiet a life question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:14 am

I'm basically "unspoiled" thus far with Sophies season. I'll catch up on all the sleuthing you guys have done once the season starts. Every season I wait for Tenplay to add the profile photo's of each contestant, then a take a quick look at their photos and pick my top 3. Somehow this system works for me 90% of the time (got it wrong in Blake's season..but lets be honest his doesn't count, am I right?!)...

I mean this method is totally scientific and based on evidence..(NOT laugh out loud) but I was drawn to Luke, then Jarrod and finally Blake. Funny now to see how the odds are playing out. But there you have it, my completely unspoiled, unsupported top 3 contestants. We'll see how it pans out this season!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:58 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm basically "unspoiled" thus far with Sophies season. I'll catch up on all the sleuthing you guys have done once the season starts. Every season I wait for Tenplay to add the profile photo's of each contestant, then a take a quick look at their photos and pick my top 3. Somehow this system works for me 90% of the time (got it wrong in Blake's season..but lets be honest his doesn't count, am I right?!)...

I mean this method is totally scientific and based on evidence..(NOT laugh out loud) but I was drawn to Luke, then Jarrod and finally Blake. Funny now to see how the odds are playing out. But there you have it, my completely unspoiled, unsupported top 3 contestants. We'll see how it pans out this season!

Official bios have just been released: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors

Do your thing, @SugarAndSpice and report back.  I'm keen to hear your Top 3. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans