SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Regardless of Apollo's age I don't see him as F1 purely based on his edit and the types of dates he has gotten which remind me of Cam/F5 (the puppies) and dressing up in clothes (Courtney/F4, Richie/F3) etc. In fact, if any other contestant had those types of dates I'd immediately rule them out of F1 based on that alone. F1s don't get cutesy/dress-up/puppy dates. jmo

With James going next episode he is the only other viable F1 contender *IMO*. I figured maybe *I was* overlooking him because of age? Sophie does keep saying she really likes him and is excited for what their future could bring. Personally I think that him trying to get his career established while she tries to settle down would be a recipe for disaster... even though he is an amazing person. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:15 am

Out of the F5, I don't think there are any viable F1 contenders other than Stu.

James' edit is totally friendzoned imo and regardless of when James leaves he's been edited to be like the bff/sidekick imo rather than romantic pursuer. 

Apollo's edit is next-Bach lead imo and the lead building Apollo up for the audience (whether that actually ends up as a lead I have doubts but he has that edit imo) - throughout the season the focus is on Apollo and what a catch he is rather than his connection with Soph imo. 

Blake and Jarrod's edits also aren't F1 viable either imo. Blake is the "when is she sending him home/I can't believe she kept him" guy as is Jarrod with his stage-5 clinger edit imo. 

Other than Stu being on the show as an intruder and edited to chase Soph by taking that "risk" the only other one that is edited to be chasing the lead is Jarrod imo - although in Jarrod's case his chasing the lead is more typical of a F2 edit who chases but it's unrequited (whether he is F2 or not is TBD) and given how OTT Jarrod's edit has been he's seen in a negative light chasing the lead and thus not viable F1 imo.

If Stu wasn't on this show imo there would be no F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Looks like my earlier speculation was correct that the contestants posted pre-season were those in F4: Blake, Jarrod, and Apollo (excluding Stu/Intruder who wasn't yet on the show).

So this year TPTB gave it away pre-season as to who would be in F4 and posted all F4 except F1/Stu (imo). Last year TPTB only posted F1/Lee pre-season out of F4. So basically the outlier for both seasons is F1 and they did the opposite this year as opposed to last year. Seems like a plan for them to do it this way. jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 22520162_10212670958202745_5849411705803057592_o
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 pm

I think Apollo will go home as F3 and Jarrod will be F2 based on the last episode.

Only Stu and Jarrod got family members doing PIs and they both got 18 minutes of screen time for their dates. Apollo got 14 minutes and Blake got 12 minutes.

There's my theory :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

I think they knew who the F1 going to be. If Stu is not F1, I dont think his father will be seen at the hometown visit.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 pm

I'm inclined to agree with you @stoneleigh Jarrods hometown last night was classic F2, it went well, no controversy but family members were worried about them being heartbroken.
The only doubt I have to that is this comment on Facebook
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0810

I didn't see the original comment that was posted, but I've found that more specific Facebook comments like "Jarrod got 3rd" often have more of a nugget of truth to them than generic comments saying this one does or doesn't win. Except on this season where everyone is saying Stu wins, and they are probably right!
I really do hope this person is right, and she lets Jarrod go at F3. He may have come across as intense and creepy, but I think he was stitched up by the editors to a certain extent, and of the F3 IMO he is the most emotionally fragile, and least able to cope with being F2.

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Apollo is a viable F2. Set up perfectly for next Bachie regardless of if they use him or not

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 pm

If Apollo is F2 then the show posted the pics of the guys in F4 (excluding Stu) pre-season in order they are eliminated (see above post). Someone was having too much fun on the official SM page then laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:41 pm

"If anything, we now know that Jarrod will make the final two but not win. So, really, this is a spoiler that has backfired epically."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/sophie-monk-tried-to-send-a-clue-as-to-who-wins-the-bachelorette-it-backfired/ar-AAtMTl7?li=AA59yp&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 am

Got to be obvious as Stu is clearly following people him and Sophie both know (as well as Sophie's gran?) who has been busily liking all of Stu's posts.

Plus Oscar (Sophie's best bud) has started following Apollo... (way to try to throw us off)!

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Yeah I'd think more that Apollo is F3 than in F2 just going by edit (seems more like Richie/F3/next lead edit and focused on him rather than on him and Sophie) and his SM activity (very excited pre-season for people to watch, liking pics of other girls) I've thought Apollo was F3.

Jarrod OTOH, his edit seems more like someone in F2 (especially given he was the only one shown having a CP chat Ep1, talking about falling in love, and his edit focused on him and Sophie rather than just him alone) and SM activity (most locked down of all contestants pre-season) seems like a more viable F1 edit imo (pre-Stu).

Will see. Hopefully some more SCs to go by since the finale preview doesn't really indicate anything about F2 imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 pm

This pic is certainly interesting! They must have done this photoshoot recently. Last year they had a similar pic with Lee, Jake, and Matty and the guy holding a heart was F1 and the guy further away was F3... So it seems like they may be doing it a bit differently this year and maybe a push to make Jarrod more a viable F1? question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1508473034631_Imgsophiestory
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/sophie-monk-picks-the-wrong-guy-on-the-bachelorette-42066
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans