SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:44 pm

But seriously, if he gets a bunch of 25 year olds like Nick did, which I'm sure he will, it's going to be annoying...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm

There will always be backlash regardless of who the lead is. I saw plenty of replies to MF to not choose Peter. Every single lead has had SM expressing their hate.

IA with those who mentioned it's a switch this franchise needed. It's wonderful to see a lead who has the lowest followers of any of the other's rumoured, to be chosen.

yes

TPTB will do whatever they need to do to get ratings. I think Arie is more prepared, more aware of what SM backlash is all about and the games TPTB play. In either case, he may be able to handle it better, but that doesn't mean there won't be drama and all the rest of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 pm

I have loved Arie since he was the "blue hoodie guy" we were trying to id.  He has a grace about him and has all the qualities of a "leading" man.  I like that he is funny and smart (enough laugh out loud!) and kind.  He just is a good dude.  I really hope you all give him at least a peak.  He may just melt your heart.
All jmo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:But seriously, if he gets a bunch of 25 year olds like Nick did, which I'm sure he will, it's going to be annoying...

Hey now! He'll also get 23 y/os and 24-y/os! No seriously, I do really like Arie, but I don't see him picking anyone in her thirties, even if they cast a bunch of older women. I'm guessing we'll have a classic 25-28 y/o winner, as always. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Just want to add that Emily's endorsement of Arie is just wonderful. She's got two babies at home (plus her daughter Rikki) and about to give birth to #4 so must be a bit weird for her to relive all those scenes of the two of them making out here there and everywhere.

Arie was absolutely the most credible #2 (next to Bevin on Dr. Andy's season!!), IMO, that this franchise has ever had.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There will always be backlash regardless of who the lead is. I saw plenty of replies to MF to not choose Peter. Every single lead has had SM expressing their hate.

IA with those who mentioned it's a switch this franchise needed. It's wonderful to see a lead who has the lowest followers of any of the other's rumoured, to be chosen.

yes

TPTB will do whatever they need to do to get ratings. I think Arie is more prepared, more aware of what SM backlash is all about and the games TPTB play. In either case, he may be able to handle it better, but that doesn't mean there won't be drama and all the rest of it.

I agree that there will always be backlash. I just think this backlash is unprecedented, but I could be wrong. RS has already posted Tweets from one of  Arie's ex-girlfriend's and she called him a "cheater." So, it's going to be a tough road for him, but maybe he'll surprise me.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Order in the Bachelor Franchise has been restored.

My impression of Arie will most likely change as the season progresses, but for now, I'm just happy that they cast a real man. He will bring the romance and drama, and may actually recapture the magic of this show.
No pressure. This show will be fun again

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Shocker, Steve's already starting on Arie. How long before he rights another 500 page post about how awful Arie is? Rolling Eyes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Steve hates attractive guys who are confident and poised to be successful or are successful. Poor guy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Seriously. So what if he has preference for younger (legal aged) women. Arie is much more of an adult than some of the contestants we've gotten over the past couple of years.
IMO, we've set the standard to "adult". That's how low the bar is.

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm

I mean, even Courtney talked about Arie cheating on her in her book. His cheating isn't new information. Lol

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez