SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Thu 07 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

Eagle Eye!!! Thanks for reminding everyone of this.   I also will back up @beader and @kjmluvstv in their information.  Some of us followed this whole saga where Jenna Jones tried to insinuate herself into every aspect of Arie's life almost like Fatal Attraction.  It was sad to see his kindness used and abused.

"Kindness" is one of Arie's best traits. I hope some of you who aren't sold on him yet will give him a chance and get to know him. He does a lot behind the scenes to help those less fortunate. Among other things, he volunteers and raises funds for Phoenix Children's Hospital (not certain that's the correct name). BTW, Arie parted ways with 1F a long time ago after some of 1F's disgusting shenanigans. Arie has been through a lot since he was on Emily's season. I believe he's really ready to find love; maybe he will, maybe he won't, but he'll have fun doing the show; I can't wait to watch!

beader

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Fixed!

Post by Minney Thu 07 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

Boy or boy... didn't expect all of this but people are really creative and funny!

The New "Bachelor" Was Just Revealed And People Are Seriously Confused

http://www.bzfd.it/2eOD5ZQ

Last edited by Minney on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 07 Sep 2017, 6:57 pm

@Minney That link is not working.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu 07 Sep 2017, 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Minney That link is not working.

Thanks for letting me know! Fixed in above post.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu 07 Sep 2017, 7:30 pm

All posts discussing, repeating or responding to rumors about the ages of girls Arie has allegedly dated will be deleted.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Thu 07 Sep 2017, 7:43 pm

I like the idea of Arie as Bachelor. Maybe he will meet the "one". Hope so.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Thu 07 Sep 2017, 7:53 pm

OMG! OMG! I feel like a kid in a candy store. I can't believe my dream has finally come true High clap

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu 07 Sep 2017, 8:13 pm

I am so happy they chose Arie. I was not on the board during Emily's season, but I watched it and remember Arie. He was sexy, funny and the kiss by the wall so tender so sweet - stuff of dreams. His hair IMO is fine, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Prince William is balding, check out Princess Kate and I rest my case.
I am hoping for a fresh group of ladies: normal, beautiful ladies with something between their ears. They don't have to be highly educated or older but working, sassy, smart and intelligent. I don't think age determines maturity.
Love can happen, we have seen it happen, but plz give the man something to work with. Now that they have a man - they could go back and reassess the women. Give him potentials that he could like and actually fall in love with. There is still time - please.
All of the allegations against him------I don't believe. IMO, If they were true or remotely provable - TPTB would not touch Arie. IMO their legal counsel and Insurance would not allow them to touch him. But they will not be above exploring/insinuating, for ratings. Could even have Courtney show up - dizzy
Finally, I would like the products of the last two seasons to just fade into yesterday. Let us start afresh. IMO the casts are becoming too vulgar, too entitled and too blatant in their quest for fame. We could revisit them in a few years if they have learned anything by then. All JMO.
Trying to be optimistic and hope that we will get a real love story this time, no manufactured drama.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu 07 Sep 2017, 9:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Loved the romance Arie brought to Emily's season & am thrilled to see if he will fall in love again. He's old enough to know what he wants so it could work for him even though it hasn't for so many of the past bachelors. Has anyone mentioned besides good looking the guy is smart...he got the answers all right and won a million dollars on Chris Harrison's show.

He's also a Multi Millionaire on his own. We know he is good looking ( gorgeous eyes) , smart , older then the other bachelors, now if he's a nice guy, has a nice family and Millionaire too what more can a girl want. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu 07 Sep 2017, 9:22 pm

Imo Peter is handsome until he smiles, not a fan of his teeth at all . Just saying. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698 I like Arie and I think it will be an interesting season, I just hope they cast older , mature, beautiful women and not the young, crazy ones that they've been casting.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu 07 Sep 2017, 9:59 pm

Just watched the Good Morning America reveal of Arie. I think the timing is right for him and he'll make a good bachelor. Whoever dosen't know him and wanted Peter I think Peter will be a memory once Arie gets started. Dame,the guy can kiss . cantstopl Looking forward to his season. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri 08 Sep 2017, 12:12 am

RS is posting all sorts of correspondence from people about Arie's alleged 'indiscretions'. Do they have bad blood between them, because the recent attempts of trying to tarnish Arie's name/rep....yikes!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez