SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:16 pm

adf23 wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement

EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement, Source Says

Bachelor Nation isn't too happy with ABC's decision to cast Arie Luyendyk Jr. as the new Bachelor and it looks like there's more to uncover about the race car driver and real estate agent.

A source tells ET that Luyendyk Jr. was actually dating someone ahead of the big reveal.

According to the source, Luyendyk Jr., who currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona, had been in a relationship with a receptionist there for over a year, but broke up with her just two nights before the announcement so he could do the show.

The source tells ET that the 35-year-old attended work events with the woman, but "everyone hated him."

Ever since the surprise news was announced on Good Morning America on Thursday, fans of the show and even former contestants have been weighing in, many social media users were calling out the network for not choosing the fan-favorite from Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette, Peter Kraus.

Luyendyk Jr. first appeared on Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette, placing second to Jef Holm. Maynard and Holm split in October 2012, and she's now married with three children.

Despite vying for the same girl's heart, Luyendyk Jr. and Holm remained friends once the show wrapped. But according to Holm, their friendship has ended.

"I stopped being friends with him years ago because he's disgusting," Holm wrote, in reply to a Twitter thread by @RealitySteve.

"Oh the stories I could tell...," another tweet read.

ET has reached out to Holm, Luyendyk Jr. and ABC for comment. The network had no comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement, Source Says

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jr-was-still-dating-someone-two-nights-ahead-bachelor-announcement-source
All "unnamed sources" and Jef as sources I don't buy it. I thought he was supposedly dating some girl out of state until a few months ago. Sorry, I don't think he has been in a serious committed relationship for a long time. I think these were all casual hook-up relationships.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:18 pm

sosleepy: Funny, intelligent, successful, good-looking, kind, nice family, hard working, considerate, giving, supportive, friendly...these positive adjectives can go on and on... IMO

Look for the positive and I think you'll find it in Arie. I have no idea if he'll find his person, but if he does, she will be one lucky lady. IMO

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:22 pm

@adf23 if that article is true then its really disappointing. its one thing for you to break up with someone new/ were casually seeing, but a 1 year relationship is serious. I want to stan arie but his dating record seems soo shady

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:24 pm

And so it begins, that didn't take long. Does anyone know/remember the deets about the falling out between Arie and Jef? Must have been a doozie.

Hi, Alanna! hi

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm

ironcat wrote:And so it begins, that didn't take long.  Does anyone know/remember the deets about the falling out between Arie and Jef?  Must have been a doozie.

Hi, Alanna!  hi

Wasn't there some big blow out/falling out that happened at a wedding? Maybe SeanCat's? I know Elan was involved too.

ETA: I've always suspected that Arie getting in contact with Emily roughly 2.5 seconds after she and Jef broke up, behind "his boy's" back probably had a lot to do with it.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm

As I understand it, Arie ended his friendship because Jef brought 2 uninvited guests to Sean's wedding and proceeded to act like an azz. Jef is and always has been an azz, imo.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Just funny how many contradicting stories there are out there.  Timelines don't add up on most.

Yes, I think the Arie/Jef fallout was at the SeanCat wedding weekend.  But I think it was Arie that broke with Jef if I remember correctly.  Its been too long.  but jef is rewriting history he was in the instigator in most of their shenanigans.  The fact that Sean still likes Arie and is close to him and Wolfner (who Arie is friends with as well) and not Jef tells me a lot about who is the good/bad guy here.

NOTE:  During that season I liked both F2 so was not on either "team".

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Bet2Win wrote:As I understand it, Arie ended his friendship because Jef brought 2 uninvited guests to Sean's wedding and proceeded to act like an azz.  Jef is and always has been an azz, imo.  

There was most definitely more to it than that. Jef and Arie were thick as thieves. You don't wreck a friendship like that, and still act insanely upset with each other 5 years later just cause of a couple uninvited guests. Also, it was always my impression Jef ended it with Arie. Not the other way around.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

I don't know if the article is true or not, just posted it since ET is considered a credible news source to some. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:Real question:

Outside of his kissing ability, and imagining how that translates to the bedroom, what exactly is the appeal with this guy? I've always considered him one of the most overrated of all time. Just another, late 30s, player dog after The Bachelor noteriety and not much else. Seriously, what the heck am I missing here? Why do people love him? Besides the sex-angle.

IMHO....beside being gorgeous, I loved his personality, his humor - he's hilarious to me!, his work ethic, love of family and the overall sweet way he treated Emily - who I was NOT a fan of so it was hard to appreciate this trait but... I also secretly hoped she wouldn't pick him...full fledged team #freearie. I've followed him since on insta, snapchat & still find him to be a genuinely good person.
:tinfoil
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

@Bet2Win that's exactly what I heard. The wedding was a last straw for Arie who called it quits with 1F. 1F speaks with forked tongue when he says that he stopped being friends with Arie. It was so much the other way around.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 pm

The "story" you heard about the falling out is probably dependent on what camp you fell as a fan: Jef or Arie's. omg. It's freaking 2012 all over again. Someone call in a neutral Sean fan to sort this one out, stat!  laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez