SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:53 pm

yana_bach wrote: *Snipped*

And also, Arie is back, F is in the picture as well, Spivey's blog might be back, what is this, Back to the Future, Bachelor Edition? I love it  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1f602

YES! Bring it all back -- except Emily, she's having a baby so leave her out of this craziness! I am totally here for all the crazy! I want old wounds revisited. I want epic throw downs between old Bachelor Nation crew (before social media) and new Bachelor Nation crew (after social media). I want to watch desperate attempts from the recent squads/teams/crews to chase relevancy to help sell their diff sunglasses, skinny tea and gummy bears! I wants ex-girlfriends coming out the woodwork and a new scandal headlining the gossip shows and magazines each week.

Bring it all back! Everything old is new again...let's do this!

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charriotoffire Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK if she had pics of them together consistently on her Instagram for a year, he had plenty of time to let her know it wasn't significant. Usually you wouldn't let something drag on that long if you weren't into it. Seems shady. I'm sure he saw all her pics of him, and her calling I'm her ride or die, so maybe he should have let her know or dumped her sooner. meaningless flings don't usually last that long or consist of that many pics. IDK. jmo.

This is all IMHO only.

Coasting along is typical fboy behavior as my brothers would say.  They like being in a limbo where the women do all the work and drop them  in a New York minute once they found another shiny new object to play with.  This time the shiny new object is The Bachelor.

So is he ready to settle down?  I don't think so, but I really don't care as long as he'll be a convincing lead and would woo someone I like among the women casted.  

The thing is he just looks old and washed up.  He would probably pick someone younger based on his recent dating history and that will look awkward  because he has a mature look about him.  Would I like to see someone like my former favorites  Caila, Jojo  or maybe Rachel    kissing him?  Hell no!   :cringe:

The casting people have their work cut out for them.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Oh Peter, how I miss you. Arie, to me, isn't a convincing choice based off past behavior. Where there is smoke...I think he will gladly be a TPTB puppet. Though I'm kinda confused. Why would he accept this? He's done nothing to remain in the franchise and doesn't really schill. Now he's schackled to an engagement and TPTB. What does he gain? He could have bumped up his popularity years ago.

*Some will say that means "he's ready to find love." I call BS. Your stripes don't turn into spots just because a contract was signed.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Right @Aria!! Good lord! Women! My people. Stop hoping and wishing and praying and playing mind games with yourselves and watch He's Just Not That Into You and then read the book and then watch the movie again and then take copious notes and then reread the book just in case.

Arie maybe wasn't behaving "gentlemanly" or what have you but cheating? Nope, doesn't look like it.

The thing is, a  girl will not know that she is  just one of the many until she is far deep into the web of a player.   They are called playboys for a reason.
They can push the right buttons to win any girl they want.

And this is why I can't respect older fboys like Arie**edited***  Arie is not a Dean anymore, he supposed to
know better.   Hos have feelings too ya know. They have parents and family that hurt when they get played with.  

Women should really stick together against fboys.  But I can only dream.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rumours vs fact)
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Oh Peter, how I miss you. Arie, to me, isn't a convincing choice based off past behavior. Where there is smoke...I think he will gladly be a TPTB puppet. Though I'm kinda confused. Why would he accept this? He's done nothing to remain in the franchise and doesn't really schill. Now he's schackled to an engagement and TPTB. What does he gain? He could have bumped up his popularity years ago.

*Some will say that means "he's ready to find love." I call BS. Your stripes don't turn into spots just because a contract was signed.

IMO, an opportunity to have 30 beautiful women to fawn over him/make out with/why not? LOL.  I would think that at almost 36, he'd be past that, but the information we have been given has shown otherwise. IMO, regardless of whether this girlfriend from a week ago was a serious girlfriend or not is irrelevant.  If she thought they were exclusive, what makes him any different from Demario?  

In no way do I think he is looking for "true love".  He isn't sacrificing anything to be on the show, this is his off season anyway.  Prob thought, why the hell not?  Plus like others say, he'll play the role, propose for the camera and gush that he has met his other half and his rock (like they all say), and break up within a year,  all of which is what P wasn't willing to do.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:As I understand it, Arie ended his friendship because Jef brought 2 uninvited guests to Sean's wedding and proceeded to act like an azz.  Jef is and always has been an azz, imo.  

There was most definitely more to it than that. Jef and Arie were thick as thieves. You don't wreck a friendship like that, and still act insanely upset with each other 5 years later just cause of a couple uninvited guests. Also, it was always my impression Jef ended it with Arie. Not the other way around.

Seems like there are so many people "disgusted" with Arie, but it's always the fault of those people because they are psycho and jealous.

The word "disgusting" is so loaded. Not even Demario was called that by any of his friends after the Corinne brouhaha.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:45 pm

adf23 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Oh Peter, how I miss you. Arie, to me, isn't a convincing choice based off past behavior. Where there is smoke...I think he will gladly be a TPTB puppet. Though I'm kinda confused. Why would he accept this? He's done nothing to remain in the franchise and doesn't really schill. Now he's schackled to an engagement and TPTB. What does he gain? He could have bumped up his popularity years ago.

IMO, an opportunity to have 30 beautiful women to fawn over him/make out with/why not? LOL.  I would think that at almost 36, he'd be past that, but the information we have been given has shown otherwise. IMO, regardless of whether this girlfriend from a week ago was a serious girlfriend or not is irrelevant.  If she thought they were exclusive, what makes him any different from Demario?  

In no way do I think he is looking for "true love".  He isn't sacrificing anything to be on the show, this is his off season anyway.  Prob thought, why the hell not?  Plus like others say, he'll play the role, propose for the camera and gush that he has met his other half and his rock (like they all say), and break up within a year,  all of which is what P wasn't willing to do.

IMO.

What makes him different from Demario? He has money and knows how to woo women both the viewers and Emily at that time.

That's the difference between a villain and The Bachelor.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Surprised and disappointed by this choice; I would have been happier with Peter. Or Eric. I know they ALL have baggage, but Arie's has been well broadcast. Maybe that is what the producers liked; that it is all such old news you can't really write a shock story about it?

I am happy for his die hard fans, however. This is something they have LONG wanted and I know they are going to have a great time.

It doesn't surprise me that he would do it. He's been one of their string-along background players for years. He's probably never completely dropped the thought. It's all PR for him.

I don't know how serious he might be. People reach different points in their lives and want different things. But to me he is the guy you consider a fling with (especially after Courtney's book!), not get married to.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:53 pm

I love this and it's exactly why I'm excited about this season. It's been 1 day and we're already debating a falling out that happened between grown men years ago, allegedly about some random dates they brought to a wedding. Oh, and all the SM girlfriends he allegedly does or doesn't have, right up until recently. I mean...

Good luck to everyone hoping for a more mature season because of his age. Seems like it's off to a great start!

I'll be camping out in the snark thread. rofl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Courtney's thoughts on Arie being the Bachelor:
http://people.com/tv/courtney-robertson-protective-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:21 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting. Great article IMHO. She had a difficult time. It's a known fact they were off and on for a long time. Those were very kind words from Courtney.

Well, that's one ex down. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz thanks for posting. Great article IMHO. She had a difficult time. It's a known fact they were off and on for a long time. Those were very kind words from Courtney.

Well, that's one ex down. laugh out loud
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698 If she can have that attitude, can't say I will give any attention to the attitude of the list of X on SM.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez