SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 am

Just saw the first promo! "Hearts will race", "the best kisser" and "the best sex Courtney ever had". Those are going to be Arie's tag lines? Can you imagine if this was a promo for The Bachelorette? Heads would roll!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

I see a lot of negativity out there about Arie and mostly because they wanted Peter and feel he would be a better bachelor.  

I sorta get it.  Peter is very good looking and he is mysterious and guarded like a tough nut to crack and some women love that.   My problem with Peter the man either does not like to kiss or he did not like kissing Rachel.  I could never figure it out but his kissing always left me blah.  I don't know for sure what was going on his head but to me he was always holding back.  The only time he ever kissed Rachel with passion was when he said goodby.  Erg, what was that.  If this is the wrong place to say this and I should post on Peter board will delete my post and/or move it.  I don't want a season of the lead not wanting to or willing to kiss and be affectionate constantly talking about his fears and walls.

With Arie I feel we will see genuine passion and romance.  I realize the chances of something working out after the show are practically nonexistent.  Don't care about that anymore.  I just want my TV to have a lead that is romantic, affectionate and seems interested and excited to be there.  Take me on a romantic journey Arie.  I know you can do it.

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Minney wrote:Just saw the first promo!  "Hearts will race", "the best kisser" and "the best sex Courtney ever had".  Those are going to be Arie's tag lines?  Can you imagine if this was a promo for The Bachelorette? Heads would roll!  

For real? laugh out loud Wow.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Haha so awesome!! Producers coming in HAWT!! If there's anyone that can handle these tag lines and live up to them it's Arie imo. I'm expecting the season we would have had if Jo's Baddy somehow got the lead laugh out loud Total chaos and chicks falling all over each other each group date for the opportunity to be hookup #7.5 that night and loving it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 pm

No, there's nothing about Courtney or best sex in the ABC promo.  I dont have time to quote right now but here's the promo:

http://www.eonline.com/news/879185/the-first-promo-for-the-bachelor-season-22-starring-arie-luyendyk-jr-is-already-here-and-hearts-will-race
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:24 pm

I wonder if Arie is working with a trainer to buff up.  If I recall, he is lean but not overly muscular, as the producers seem to require for the inevitable "soaping up in the shower" scene.  Did they have one of those with Nick?  He certainly had the abs for it.

Maybe for Arie it will be more about buffing up his lips. laugh out loud

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:46 pm

ironcat wrote:I wonder if Arie is working with a trainer to buff up.  If I recall, he is lean but not overly muscular, as the producers seem to require for the inevitable "soaping up in the shower" scene.  Did they have one of those with Nick?  He certainly had the abs for it.

Maybe for Arie it will be more about buffing up his lips. laugh out loud

rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Judiful wrote:I was talking to my sister who thinks RS pushes smutty tabloid gossip because people love smut which lures traffic to his site more than anything else.. It sounds logical to me .He seems to have a lot of young impressionable followers who take his word as the gospel truth. I haven't gone there since he bad mouthed Arie the first time around.  He was vile ..
I bet that your sister is right. The smut is clickbait. But I do remember that RS particularly hated Arie. I suppose it's a combination of tremendous jealousy and inability to get Arie or his family to feed spoilers to RS.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-first-bachelor-promo/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

I was neutral last week when I heard it was Arie. I didn't think they would pick him because it was so long ago. I thought maybe he was a nice older guy who maybe legit wanted love/marriage. But I've done a total 180, don't find him attractive at all, hate his high voice, and all the crazy rumors about him being a womanizer, are gross, so I'm not that excited. I didn't want Peter to be it because I don't think he'd be into being the Bachelor since he doesn't want to get engaged fast. I would have liked to see Eric or Alex. Arie is pretty Meh to me

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

@agentcurls Thank you for the link!!

Ahhh...I forgot how much of a crush I used to have on Arie! There is just something really sexy about him despite his unconventional looks. I'm trying not to hype up his season too much (I was excited about Nick's season and that was like a weekly dose of Ambien, IMO), but how can the girls not lose their minds over all that? I've been waiting 5 years - the original Baddy better deliver!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm

@Aria- I really like Nick V too and was a little bored with his season. This is not knocking him at all- it just was what it was....Arie is charismatic and seems to be adventurous. I think he will really take the reins with these women (hopefully!) and turn on the romance.
I'm truly hoping he will be more of the Andrew Firestone type as lead (my absolute favorite lead to date) AF was classy & romantic, and it was nice to hear him speak INTELLIGENTLY! (Is this too much to ask for many many season later, ABC?? It might be!) AF also had his pick of beautiful, smart, and successful women and IMO, didn't go with "lust" AKA Tina "Fabulous". He chose the girl next door (or so we thought at the time, haha!)
Arie is more mature (age and experience) and maybe he will make an intelligent choice. I would love to see more successful Bachelor relationships!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez