SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

I think his tone changed when he realized it had been a year and he didn't have the feelings yet alone thought of proposing to her. At that age it's much easier to know very quickly if it's right or not.

What stuck out to me was the fact they didn't have a date between the 19th and the 31st when they finally broke up based on how the article read imo.  To me things really change on the 19th which had nothing to do with TPTB.  

I don't  Think they called him that early. I really think at that point of the time they were after TOG.  If they called that early TOG was never their real front runner. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 am

He never told her he loved her but she just thought the feeling was mutual? It's very annoying for me to read this type of behaviour. If they went their separate ways, there no reason why he should be calling her to let her know he was TB. I'm sure there was a lot for him to think about considering what they did to him in the past, the last thing he would be thinking about is calling her.

Why would she even think of going on the show? He broke off with her, why would she chase him now? Drives me batty when people beg.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:43 am

If I was seeing someone for a year and they had not told me they loved me, I would be the one ending it. A year is long enough to know if this is "the one" or not. If not, why waste your time?

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 am

My reaction to this ex is 'huh....next.' Rolling Eyes

They didn't say ILY after a year of a seemingly monogamous relationship.
And both auditioned to be on The Bachelor, in their own way, within weeks of breaking up.

Sorry, I take their relationship about as seriously as they apparently did. On to the next flame throwing ex.....
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think his tone changed when he realized it had been a year and he didn't have the feelings yet alone thought of proposing to her. At that age it's much easier to know very quickly if it's right or not.

What stuck out to me was the fact they didn't have a date between the 19th and the 31st when they finally broke up based on how the article read imo.  To me things really change on the 19th which had nothing to do with TPTB.  

I don't  Think they called him that early. I really think at that point of the time they were after TOG.  If they called that early TOG was never their real front runner. Imo

IMO, Arie was their ace in the hole because as he said, the timing was right, this time. Even though I agree that they wanted Peter and he was a front runner, it's Hollywood - they definitely had other choices, some known, some unknown. Let's not make the same mistake Peter made in thinking they were waiting for him and only him. They wanted him - yes, but they were locked and loaded with other options because they would be stupid not to and these people are not stupid. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think his tone changed when he realized it had been a year and he didn't have the feelings yet alone thought of proposing to her. At that age it's much easier to know very quickly if it's right or not.

IMO, Arie was their ace in the hole because as he said, the timing was right, this time. Even though I agree that they wanted Peter and he was a front runner, it's Hollywood - they definitely had other choices, some known, some unknown. Let's not make the same mistake Peter made in thinking they were waiting for him and only him. They wanted him - yes, but they were locked and loaded with other options because they would be stupid not to and these people are not stupid. JMO

Oh I know they had other ideas behind the scenes and Peter and Arie were not their only options. I just don't think they called Arie that early or TPTB had anything to do with these two breaking up. I really think Arie broke up because after a year of dating in his mid-30's he didn't have strong feelings for the girl. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Oh I know they had other ideas behind the scenes and Peter and Arie were not their only options.  I just don't think they called Arie that early or TPTB had anything to do with these two breaking up.  I really think Arie broke up because after a year of dating in his mid-30's he didn't have strong feelings for the girl.  All IMO

I see and agree.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Heavens to Betsy, this girl needs a clue imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 am

Exactly, Kasha. Also - she did not fly out at the end of June to attend his brother's wedding. That should have been a giant signal to her - that this relationship was not so serious.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:28 pm

It sounds like she was just a string-a-long FWB and in denial about how un-serious he was about her. He is winding down and oops he gets a call from the bachelor and she has an opportunity to shame him and put some bad publicity out there. But actually the article was not too bad. It sounded like it ran it's course and fizzled but she was clinging to him. I hope the producers are not stupid and put on his season for drama. Please send her home week 1 Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Gosh, that was a long interview.  I think Mills will probably cast this girl.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 am

USMag article with interview from Andi... is this the direction of Arie's season? Past contestants and Arie's ex's? no no

“I think they took us for a crazy twist and turn. I don’t think anyone saw that coming,” she told Us on the red carpet. “But I think it’s cool, it’s kind of interesting. It’s going back a little old school.”
The reality star added: “I think it’s going to be interesting to see what girls come out of the past. I’m excited for that. I cannot wait to see what girls from Arie’s past come on the show.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr-as-the-new-bachelor-w503322
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez