SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:27 pm

littlereddress wrote:Mike Fleiss twittered a pic of Arie on a motorcycle.  

The twitter comments are absolutely savage mostly having to do with wanting Peter (as if Fleiss overlooked Peter for Arie which it is pretty obvious it was Peter's job if he wanted it - hello crazy fans Peter fans, your golden boy said NO*IMO*).  I think Arie has a thick skin and he will let this roll off of him and I am sure Fleiss does not give a flying flip about screaming twitter.

I, for one, am grateful that it's not Peter. Please don't anyone beat me up but I always found him kinda creepy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:24 pm

@Doats I've got your back. I felt the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:00 am

BKay wrote:@Doats I've got your back. I felt the same way.

Me three! He should just marry Dean and call it a day.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 am

So has this thread topic changed to Peter now?question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 am

No the topic hasn't changed, but at the same time, I'm tired of seeing "Not Peter" in posts, in this thread which only brings the topic back to Peter.

Back to Arie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Have they ever flown out of LA to a cold destination for FD? I know last year they flew out of NY.  If they want to remain in close proximity to the States and go with warm temps, their choices are limited this year. Hurricanes have destroyed the islands (Atlantic). I'm guessing Hawaii is a strong possibility. I would love to see them travel to Africa again!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:03 am

With your question in mind, I went through LAX departures for the day....it seems that there are a ton of flights going to Cancun, Mexico City, Honolulu, Oahu, Kono, Taipei, Hong kong, Tokyo, Beijing, Souel, Shanghai, Sidney AU, Melbourne AU, and Auckland NZ. Then I noticed that there is a flight leaving for Amsterdam at 2:50pm each day. I went and checked google airplane schedules from LAX to Amsterdam and there is a through non stop flight every day of the week at that time of day.

What I will say is that Amsterdam, Sidney, Melbourne, Auckland are all destinations that the producers have been to in the last yr to yr and a half. Given they are for holidays, but also given, they know what the show wants to have for the FD's / LCD's so I am wondering if since all those locations are flights that leave LAX, could one of them be the destination for this season.

flight to:
Amsterdam is 11 hrs non-stop
Melbourne is 16 hrs
Sidney is 15 hrs
Auckland NZ is 13 hrs

Below are the common ones that are leaving LAX all day/night
Beijing is 13hrs
Shanghai is 14 1/2 hrs
Taipei 15hrs
Honolulu 6hrs
hong Kong 16hrs
Tokyo 12hrs

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting that their FD/finale locale is any of those places but just giving info as to where other producers have been before WITHOUT having to go back to any of the hurricane destroyed locations.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:23 am

On Mills and Julia's podcast for Arie's season with Emily, Mills said that Arie is going to exotic places for the FSD and that "this is a man who likes to make out".  So I am guessing a romantic place with Arie getting romantic.

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 am

what podcast was that one?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:39 am

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/arie-on-the-bachelorette-episode-04

They are recapping Arie's season with Emily and at the beginning Mills gives an update of how it is going with Arie's season on the bachelor.  It is at the beginning until about 6 to 7 minutes.  

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:18 pm

I dont think that flying out of LAX limits them too much.  
I decided to look at all the recent locations for fantasy dates to help eliminate recent fantasy date destinations.
Mills said they are going somewhere exotic.  And seeing as both Rachel and Nick were in Europe for fantasy dates, we can rule out Europe. (And they were just in Paris and Italy anyway.)
I dont think of Australia as exotic. (sorry.  Beautiful, fun, etc. but not exotic.)  
I think we can rule out the Caribbean due to horrific storm damage in many places as well. Also they were just there for Ben, 2 seasons ago.

The recent locations for fantasy dates for the Bachelorettes were Spain, Thailand, Ireland, Dominican Republic, Antigua/Barbuda, Curacao, and Fiji.
The recent locations for fantasy dates for The Bachelors were Finland, Jamaica, Bali, St.Lucia,Thailand and Switzerland.

I did not look at travel locations for the pre-hometown dates and I suppose that could have some bearing if they were recently in NZ for example.
I could see them going to New Zealand, (havent been there since Jason Mesnick. whoops - JP went there too.)  or to the South Pacific. But have they ever repeated a destination?  Brad and Emily were in Capetown, S.Africa.  They surely arent going to go there with Arie.  They've been to Bali and Fiji - but what about Bora Bora / Tahiti?
Auntie's Love - your idea about Hong Kong or Taipai is interesting. Ashley went there before hometowns but I have no idea if they've been back since. JP went to Vietnam and New Zealand, but before the hometowns.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:48 pm

There's a brand new Hilton (Conrad Hotel) that opened in Bora Bora. They might be looking for some free press and it's easy to island hop in that area of the world. Maybe different islands for the Fantasy dates and Bora Bora for the Final? JMHO
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez