SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:38 pm

[quote="Mommyof2"]So, this is totally off topic, but I saw that MF's wife is originally from Wisconsin.  Anyone know what town?  

Kenosha per wiki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 pm

@Mommyof2
Not sure, but her parents own the Janesville Holiday Inn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:57 pm

With Arie being one of the older bachelors and not being on TV for a while, I wonder if the rating slump could be that their core audience doesn't identify with him. Also, the Olympics has to hurt every station but NBC who holds the broadcasting rights.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 am

Body Language Read

Lauren
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-bs-body-language-proves-theyre-hesitant-with-each-other-according-to-expert-8248928

Becca
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/arie-luyendyk-jr-becca-ks-body-language-proves-they-have-fun-together-according-to-expert-8245198

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:26 am

Luvstruck wrote:Well ABC wouldn't need to pay out so much for her wardrobe if they choose Becca. She already has 5 evening dresses Arie paid for. LOL Seriously if I were her I would auction them off on E-Bay along with the Louboutin heels and start a savings account.
Lol Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 3806527698 My thoughts exactly. That shd count as the first 5% of her compensation for trauma payout.
Did he know he was gonna owe her his right arm when he started this gift buying sprew. Heck, let her keep the ring & auction that off too!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 am

Hey, i hv been keeping out of this one, watching from afar. Started as a hopeful Arie fan in Jan, wow has he plummeted. Hv to get this off my chest.
Thoughts on ALJ (Ari Looks Jaded) ALL Imho:
He is capable of being his version of In Love with 2 people at once. Capable of sleeping with 3 in one week. Capable of being unsure of which one is theeee perfect woman for him.  FOR HIM. Still acting like The Bachelor using his power dynamic After the show ended. Capable of surprising his fiancée with camera crew in tow to break her heart & his engagement FOR HIM to choose the perfect woman.
Heres why Lauren B is his perfect angelic woman ~
Quiet, lets him do most of the talking, seems unable to communicate at times.
Physically Blonde, young looking, Emily like, his mum is blonde too.
Reticent to open her heart, he loves the chase, suddenly becomes confident once given his oh so (self) important validations. A (false) reflection of his effect on women.
Will accept 2nd place & take him back despite proposing to another woman &  any bad behaviour, bodes well for any extra marital affairs in future.
Becca~ not his perfect woman (pedestal) because she remained confident in her own self throughout up until the last week. Her ex turned up & was a basic nut, not at all like an Arie type (yet she stayed 7 years) Becca wd call him out on all his bs & why he saud ILY to both women & on any bad behaviour, keeping things to himself in a marriage. Becca stayed authentic & confidently herself up until the final week (too independent for Arie).
Arie is a Virgo ~at its extreme~ perfectionist who wants consistency in what to expect from his partner.

Becca dodged a bullet. So yep,  I will be on the snark thread come Tuesday. All imho. Phew.      #readytorumble

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:Don't forget football! Football, football, football!

Whether it's football or the Olympics the ratings data usually have a built in formula for viewers that DVR or On Demand watch within so many days of the episode airing, which is how the majority of viewers watch these days. Definitely lots of competition at this time of year but it's this way most January's and other leads have overcome the ratings. Arie just isn't a draw to viewers regardless of the demographics but in the end viewers love drama and will tune in next week so Fleiss and Millsey are getting what they want.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post.

This is a result of just a quick search.

The one-two punch of “The Bachelor” and “The Good Doctor” carried ABC to an easy win on Monday night, according to Nielsen overnight data.

Airing at 8 p.m., “The Bachelor” nabbed a 1.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 5.5 million viewers, approximately even with its season premiere last week. “The Good Doctor” returned from hiatus with a 1.6 and 8.2 million viewers, down slightly in total viewers from its last original episode in December but still the most-watched show of the night.
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/good-doctor-bachelor-ratings-1202658245/

No series added more in the key demo than The Bachelor.
The ABC series, which got off to a relatively limp start this season, climbed nearly 30 percent to a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. The show easily topped everything for the night, including neighbor and network darling The Good Doctor. The medical drama was steady with a 1.7 rating in the key demo, though it did win the night among viewers with an audience of 9.3 million. ABC took the night by both measures.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-bachelor-finally-builds-1074957

Sorry for quoting myself, those quotes above, were two quick searches in January. If the show is winning for the night, it can't be all that bad regardless of what the numbers are IMHO. The numbers can go down each year as they have a lot of years, but there are other factors to take into consideration. I look at the actual night that it's aired compared to everything else that's airing as well. This was the 2nd week of the Olympics.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-feb-19-2018/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Captur21

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:With Arie being one of the older bachelors and not being on TV for a while, I wonder if the rating slump could be that their core audience doesn't identify with him. Also, the Olympics has to hurt every station but NBC who holds the broadcasting rights.
all the people I know in my personal life who watch the show wanted Peter or Eric. None of them are watching this season and checked out after night one. Even the guy at my work who was an avid fan (watches unspoiled) is not watching this season because he doesn't know/care for Arie.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm

I wished it was Peter, but you never know. I have the storyboard all written out for the next 'ette season, and IMO we just might see a come back! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wished it was Peter, but you never know. I have the storyboard all written out for the next 'ette season, and IMO we just might see a come back! laugh out loud

rofl It's going to be a whole new song and a name change.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Arie  question  giggling Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 B5368a10

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bachelor-recap-drink-pee-rose-183038151.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez