SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Sorry, duplicate post.  Embarressed!

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I wasn't sure if Arie was serious about finding someone at first but am now hopeful that he is. I haven't followed him for quite a while and didn't know he was back in Arizona and doing real estate. I think it will be a fun season to watch no matter what happens and there's always the kissing. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3045963862
@albean99 I think it will be a fun season too.  Arie travelled some for racing the last 5 years, but he never moved away from Arizona.  As far as I know, it's always been home since Emily's season. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm

I'm already enjoying the silly but fun pun and date opportunities. Here's to hoping they are done well.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 pm

@alwaystulips I really haven't followed Arie in the last 5 years and thought for some reason that he lived in California. I knew he was from Arizona but didn't know he lived there the whole time. Wasn't he living in CA when he filmed the Bachelorette?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 am

No, I think he was definitely living in Arizona when he filmed the Bachelorette.  In fact, I think he's still in the same condo he had then, but I'm not sure.  If he lived in CA, it might have been much earlier, sometime between 2003-2008 when he raced Indy Car and/or the Indy Lights Series.  One of his teams, AFS Racing was based in Huntington Beach.  

Maybe more than you wanted to know.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 am

laugh out loud Thanks, @alwaystulips I really liked Ari during the show but tend to move on pretty quickly post-show and just forgot where he lived.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Meet The Bachelor: Arie Luyendyk Jr.

Published on Nov 20, 2017
Bachelor Nation was first introduced to Arie Luyendyk, Jr. on Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette. As fans watched Arie fall hard for Emily, they fell hard for Arie. He made it to the final two, but while he planned a proposal, Emily made other plans. She left Arie heartbroken and he hasn't been in love since.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:09 am

I wonder what Emily thinks of being photoshopped in at 13:29 of this video?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 am

Thanks for posting that, Maddy! I feel like I watched the whole season in 10 minutes. Arie was just too danged cute that entire season, with Emily and the guys.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:03 pm

What compliments from Sean ! (and especially his dad)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 pm

One of the things that I take notice of with Arie is his continued friendship with Sean.

In an interview with a podcast Sean said he feels that a lot of Arie's reputation was deserved because he got caught up in the fame of being on the bachelorette but he feels he has matured. To me, that feels like an honest assessment of Arie and I trust Sean believes Arie will make a great bachelor.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Thanks for posting that, Maddy!  I feel like I watched the whole season in 10 minutes.  Arie was just too danged cute that entire season, with Emily and the guys.

I agree. It was a smart move on the part of tptb to do this to remind us of who Arie is and to introduce him to new fans. I thought Sean did a nice job with the narration. All around positive.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips