SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sushifav Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Still laughing at Bibiana, “when I’m talking to my man, back the f**k up.”

sushifav

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 pm

I have a huge request, @Maddy or anyone else who posts screencaps and gifs. There was a section of Arie's date with Becca last night that I thought was soooo sweet. After he gave her the earrings, he played with her hair then they share a kiss and put their heads together :fanningfan I could almost swear that Arie was saying something sweet to her then but they edited it out. Could you please post caps or gifs please?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:19 pm

sushifav wrote:Still laughing at Bibiana, “when I’m talking to my man, back the f**k up.”

Me too, that girl is a trip.

Welcome1
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Credit: @elan gale
theyearofelanStrap yourself in because it’s gonna be a hell of a ride on #TheBachelor tonight - and friendly reminder to my people: if you talk poop about the people on the show here, I block you. It’s not a negotiation. It’s not a discussion. It’s a fact! You are free to say whatever you want, just not here ;) woooooooooo now let’s party!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Elan shutting down the trolls. A very simple concept IMHO. Good for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DTEOknRVwAE0v1c
Arie Luyendyk Jr. Retweeted
Zach Braff @zachbraff
Like looking in the mirror. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Giphy
http://annasgif.com/tag/abc-network/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:I wonder why they have that "home" visit so soon....it should be much later in my opinion!
IMO the home visit was for 1) get the viewers interested in Arie, giving him some "back"-story outside of the Bachelor role, like showing his family/roots, values Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2622943811 2) prepare the terrain for Krystal's (or what's her name background story to surface  console (the reason also why she sticks around longer that some might want her to (while Arie has no profound interest in her) even though the reason is purely for TV-drama purpose ... similar to Corrine last season who was there only for her antics and the nanny factor that leaded to HTD)

IMO That home date got thrown in so early because of the Cinderella date, to leave viewers wondering because both those dates are special.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO That home date got thrown in so early because of the Cinderella date, to leave viewers wondering because both those dates are special.jmo
You're spot on. It was definitely on the cards ... also, getting Rachel Zoe on the show right after "night 1" after meeting Becca for the 1st time means that the date was planned in advance, but the decision who got it might came later upon meeting and therefor the "change of date routine schedule".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4ab5f91c-ce0e-4d9f-8b5b-3668b54eff4d
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/behind-the-scenes/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-season-22-week-2-behind-the-scenes-01082018
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=40-W27dx72o

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 am

I am surprised that Arie would be pegged as boring! I don’t get that at all! He’s been attentive with the women, interested in who they are and has actually had real conversations with them. I think he is doing a great job, but I expected he would.

Arie seems comfortable in his own skin these days. I enjoyed his date with Becca. I am impressed with her. She is intelligent and personable and seems to have confidence and know who she is. They are wonderful together.

I did want to give a shout out to Bibiana. She made my night when she told off Krystal. That’s the way you do it! She was right on point all the way, honest, kept it together and did not lose her cool, and did not let Krystal off the hook.

I was also surprised at Krystal going to see Arie’s family so early in the season.

I am very proud of Arie so far! Well done!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips