SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm

I think it's definitely her dog. The dog is even wearing the same collar in another of January's Instagram photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzqbJHFuKK/?hl=en&taken-by=januaryjones

I still think that Nick identifies himself as single--and it's very possible that there were other people at January's house last night so it wasn't like they were definitely ringing in the New Year exclusively--but I've suspected for awhile now that they were in some sort of contact and this only confirms it for me. Maybe they are pursing something romantic or maybe they are just friends. To be honest, I think that Nick would have spent New Years with Jared if he wasn't with his family in Rhode Island.

However, I do think that having a friendship with January can't hurt Nick as far as networking goes. I see that Nick has also befriended Rumer Willis and Sugar Lyn Beard as well. I'm not suggesting that Nick is just using them for connections but I think it's good for him to branch out of his social circles from a professional standpoint. Because Nick has no problems developing platonic relationships with women (who are often very beautiful), it's hard to decipher whether he is seriously romantically interested or not in the women that he hangs out with. That being said, I can definitely see him being curious about January (and let's face it, the fact that she has openly expressed interest in Nick on multiple occasions would only be a good ego boost for him)...but whether or not something actually becomes of it, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Happy new year my fellow ladies hearthumbsup May 2018 be like a cake for you, smooth, rich, frosted with love and comprehension, with a cherry on top for every day of the year and then without any fear or guilt to enjoy it with pleasure with every morning that comes.

It's been my joy reading you and following the "crumbs" ... happy all around rock

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 pm

P.S. I was out so long that need to change my avi ... but I don't have a computer with pics at the moment, so just a reminder of one incredible year behind us. Glad to see this thread active, when janu-arie finally seems exciting to give the TB world another view.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:Happy new year my fellow ladies hearthumbsup May 2018 be like a cake for you, smooth, rich, frosted with love and comprehension, with a cherry on top for every day of the year and then without any fear or guilt to enjoy it with pleasure with every morning that comes.

It's been my joy reading you and following the "crumbs" ... happy all around rock

Love your 2018 greeting PINKHEART. Happy 2018!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:45 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
How clever! It’s allium which, in layman terms, is the seed pod of a flowering onion.
Great metaphor.
Beautiful. Really love the photo and couldn't figure out what that seed was. Thank you notarose. Indeed nice catch.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Happy New Year fellow Nick fans/supporters  group hug  firework  

@mistygracie74 love that photo Nick took and @notarose for identifying it as allium - seed pod for flowering onion  PINKHEART A beautiful metaphor for sure  thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 4256136633 

clapping! @notarose for excellent sleuthing score We are seeing the same things  thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 4256136633 bestbud! I am excited for what the future may bring for Nick. Whether friendship, relationship, or more, January is special in more ways than one and I have a feeling 2018 is going to be a great year for Nick :yes:  

Looking forward to continue following Nick 2018 journey along with all of you :sending flowers
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 pm

@AllAboutLove I agree! great pic! @notarose Love the metaphor! @happygolucky @GuardianAngel @BlueJay271 @Sprite @Stacia910 and to all my friends here Happy New Year & love you all! Soo happy for Nick & for what the future may bring! Smiley

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:Happy new year my fellow ladies hearthumbsup May 2018 be like a cake for you, smooth, rich, frosted with love and comprehension, with a cherry on top for every day of the year and then without any fear or guilt to enjoy it with pleasure with every morning that comes.

welcomeback  @happygolucky missed you and your posts bestbud!  I echo @notarose, beautiful post and greeting. Love following the "crumbs" and tie into 2018 being a delicious cake of goodness with a cherry on top. Happy 2018  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:58 pm

@nickviall 
Good luck tonight Arie! I wrote you a poem to break the seal: Roses are red, your eyes are like SO blue, people wanted it to be Peter, but I believe in you. #thebachelor
thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 D8b71810
Nick’s IG
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm

notarose wrote:@nickviall 
Good luck tonight Arie! I wrote you a poem to break the seal: Roses are red, your eyes are like SO blue, people wanted it to be Peter, but I believe in you. #thebachelor
thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 53 D8b71810
Nick’s IG
rofl

Lol Nick the poet. Never change Nick! btw Happy New Year everyone!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Got to love that sense of humour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Happy New Year to all the special people on this thread  firework :sending flowers !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora