SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:57 pm

notarose wrote:thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 D8b71810
Nick’s IG
Great pic of them two hearthumbsup 
ETA: Nick never ages it seems. He looks so handsome and young!  thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 1105969562

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Mochaginj Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Are we sure it's an allium seed? Looks like a 'sweet gum ball' from the liquidambar tree?

I'm not sure how to share a picture

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 am

Mochaginj wrote:Are we sure it's an allium seed? Looks like a 'sweet gum ball' from the liquidambar tree?

I'm not sure how to share a picture

My neighbor teaches Master Gardening so I asked her. She didn’t hesitate. I didn’t question her. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 am

Keeping this here for discussion (no problem at all discussing in this thread) as per forum rules can't refer to or discuss discussion in fan threads in other threads. Is there a link for the pics @mochaginj? Nice find! It does look like Nick's pic of the same seed yes

mistygracie74 wrote:Nick just posted this photo from his IG Stories https://instagram.com/nickviall Happy New Year! Smileythursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 26346710
Mochaginj wrote:Thanks @notarose for your reply over on the fan page. I realise it's not a discussion page so bought this over here.
To me the Nicks pic looks more like a liquidambar seed but what do I know, I'm no gardener! question   Just going by pics, have done a comparison pic to see if anyone sees the same as me Smiley
(If I can figure out how to post a pic dizzy  )

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 54 Image12
ETA: Sources for pics in collage 
pic 1 http://www.theseedbasket.com/4511-2/
pic 2 https://fineartamerica.com/featured/allium-seed-pod-inge-riis-mcdonald.html
pic 3 http://www.printmag.com/imprint/botany-blueprint-the-sweetgum/
pic 4 https://fr.dreamstime.com/images-stock-graines-image31947364

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 pm

We have both sweet gum trees and wild onions around here. This is definitely sweet gum. They are very hard and spiney. Major hurt if you step on one barefooted. They are used in crafts (similar to how we might use pinecones). Anyone who has a sweet gum tree wants these pods gone ASAP!

The question is, why did Nick choose to post this picture? Did he just think it was cool looking? Or what?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanks @Beader and @Mochaginj  yes  I know zip about plants so rely on others  Smiley .

You said it is a “negative” so it may be in reference to the lows of 2017. Or, also as you said, just attractive in its own right. Do you think the way the sun looks in the tree behind kinda mimics the same “honeycomb” pattern? As if there is something bigger/brighter on the horizon?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Thanks @notarose @AllAboutLove @beader @Mochaginj for great finds! January Jones just liked Nick's latest photo with Airie on instagram! Smiley Also Nick changed his twitter banner with nice shot of him walking up the steps, also cute twitter exchange between Nick & Amanda https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/948063272464392193
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Nick posted an IG Live. 
For people who can’t access it I’ll summarize parts and hopefully someone else can add in missing parts.  Smiley

He started asking people about Arie’s premiere. As expected IMO a lot of viewers ignored that and asked personal questions. 
Takeaways:
He has a few goals for 2018 - run a marathon (probably in LA), cut back on sweets, work out more regularly and asked if people wanted to see Jared and himself do some of their routines on IG Live/story, and he has a project in mind that he said people might not necessarily expect that he has wanted to do so he is thinking about that.
About his Bach stuff - fav date of his season was probably the airplane date as it was cool, he won’t be in any more franchise stuff, fav show he appeared on was BIP, and when asked if he is in touch with any girls from his season he said no. 
He said he has about 8 or so authentic friends from the franchise, the rest are acquaintances. 
Ignored all questions about his current dating status. Said he had a great Christmas/New Years. 
Couldn’t remember the names of the girls on Arie’s season but said he thought Arie did a good job. Mentioned next Monday he might have someone with him to talk on Live so it sounds like he may recap this way regularly although it’s Tuesday. ?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:05 pm

@AllAboutLove sorry about that. Thanks for bringing it back. The pic is from my own photo library as I had to use an app to bring all 4 pics into one. I got the original images from google images.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:33 pm

No worries @Mochaginj bestbud!  per forum rules all images posted need to have sources/links. I googled and found the sources for each of the images used and added to the post above Smiley

Regarding the pic Nick posted of the seed, I think Nick posted it because he liked it and because it is a seed (regardless of the type of seed it is). A seed represents something new, new beginnings and given Nick posted it in the New Year I think he saw it as representing new seeds and new beginnings for a new year PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:44 pm

I wonder who the 8 true friends from the franchise are? We all know Sharleen. Now apparently Jared. Maybe Ashley I and Michael G? Who else do we think?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:30 pm

On his IG live, Nick was saying 6, 7, 8, 9 friends when he was answering fan's question so it didn't seem like an exact number. I definitely think Sharleen as I'd see Sharleen with her hubby Andy at any important event of Nick's for sure. I can see Jared for sure as a close friend and add Ashley too. Dan Cox he has said he is friends with as well as Ben, Wells and others too. I think he is friendly with a lot of them but closer friends I think are those he's been friends with for years as well as those he spends time with or has a connection with even if not as much time spent together in person 

So many fans were asking Nick to please post about his exercise routine and what tips he has for best workouts and have YT channel and things. He seemed surprised by how many were asking, saying really so he said maybe he will post more vids on his IG stories with Jared when working out. I was laugh out loud ing at the fans asking Nick to please post shirtless selfies. He's slacking haha. He talked about possibly running the LA marathon this year and getting back with running. Also talked about doing something surprising for himself in a good way and having more of a routine this year. When asked about bachelor as in being the lead he said it's very difficult and very very hard to do and that Arie did a great job. 

Overall Nick seems in a really good place and relaxed. He seems at peace more than I've ever seen him before. I am looking forward to what 2018 will bring  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora