SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 pm

mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:16 am

Bet anyone $5 that Nick is dating January.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 am

Been sleuthing/speculating for a while now (headed by @notarose bestbud!) so also excited about that being spot on too and following the clues, putting it all together is so fun  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 62 4256136633 Will have to wait for official confirmation but happy for him if so  yes heartbeat  heartbeat heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 am

:swinginglove

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 am

They seem to be atleast casually dating... she's about 2 yrs 8 months older than him so if they are dating that is an interesting new twist to following Nick. Nothing wrong with it at all just an interesting development.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 am

I'm kind of loving it's something new... reminds me of Nick's post of a seed and new beginnings and learning new things about himself. I like that she is older and really knows who she is and from sleuthing her I think they have a lot in common in terms of their personalities (which I think is key and a very positive thing after following Nick these years).... how they are both more introverted and thus I think given Nick himself this is something I find most significant because I think he needs someone who can relate and share with him and be on the same wavelength even energy wise, core personalities. Both value independence while both equals in a relationship so no need to compete or compare, just grow. Also they both value privacy yet still can be in the public eye and see the industry as a job/occupation and what is "real" vs not real and not how tabloid/society/viewers see it. Plus, they're both used to tabloids and paparazzi and such so it's nothing new which is a positive. They have similar life views on things that matter to them (core principles etc) and I think their sense of humor is most aligned with each other that I haven't seen Nick have before (reminds me most of Nick's family's sense of humor too as well as mix of gentleness there). Overall, I think if anything it shows me that Nick has learned a lot about himself and whether their relationship grows more or not I am looking forward to following along  heartbeat heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:13 am

Nick said he was ready to date and hoped to meet someone sooner or later. 
Sooner than may have been expected he was important enough for January to welcome him into her home on New Year’s Eve and to introduce him to her friends & family at her landmark birthday celebration. 
Nick has a history of always moving forward. To have a woman fast forward and make room for him on special days in her life and include him within her inner circle is an acknowledgement of his worth. Quality time that include occasions that are memory making. Smiley
This is a first for me as a Nick admirer. The first time a potential romance is playing out in real time without franchise edit or a predetermined process or a group from which to pick a favorite. Two people have chosen each other to get to know with the freedom to design their own path. It is as it should be and will evolve of its own accord. The future is unknown in real life and that brings with it an element of anticipatory excitement.
I personally love that a woman was bold enough, knowing Nick’s polarizing past, to publicly announce her interest in simply wanting to meet him to make up her own mind, to take that risk. I love that he matched her boldness and made the call. I also love the little hints and glimpses that show a relaxed man. 
Looking forward to whatever sharing comes. 
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 am

Reminder: This is a fan thread for happy positive (emoticon/emoji encouraged) posts heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat  Please keep that in mind as posts that aren't such will be deleted without notice per fan forum rules. Also, all posts in this fan thread need to remain in this thread and cannot be referred to/discussed elsewhere on the forum without permission. TYSM Smiley

Fan Threads are created for those who wish to remain positive with their favourite contestant-s and therefore only posts of a positive nature may be posted in those designated Categories. Any negative posts, articles, quotes etc will be deleted without notice
Rules
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 pm

I'm all for the unknown/new paths, keeps things fresh and possibilities open.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

@notarose you have such a way with words. Great post! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 pm

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/15/january-jones-is-dating-bachelor-nick-viall/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Hmmm I wonder if you great sleuthers are the source? Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 62 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora