SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:20 pm

:stirthepot ... the controversy never seems to end  giggling which has always made the Nick thread far from boring. One thing is certain, with Arie’s season just beginning, it doesn’t benefit the franchise to have Nick as previous Bach to be rumored to be in a relationship. Not sure that has ever happened before; not good show PR. Muddy waters whether true or no. 

Speculation aside, it would be so wonderful for Nick to have the love of a woman to warm his days.  4 years and counting...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Things are super casual but he gets invited to her 40th birthday party. Ok.

:stirthepot I'm stirring along with you @notarose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm not sure where to ask this but why is the Nick General Discussion thread closed?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 pm

We had an issue with discussions in a fan forum being discussed in the GD thread which is against the rules. It was locked while it was straightened out.

I unlocked it now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Things are super casual but he gets invited to her 40th birthday party. Ok.

:stirthepot I'm stirring along with you @notarose

Well it seems both unnamed sources acknowledge they are in contact so I guess there is that. 

Without Nick and January or at least one of their reps giving a statement it is up in the air HOWEVER this isn’t a showmance or attached to the franchise so neither has reason or contractual obligation to respond either way to rumor. Even as a fan I realize it is Nick’s private love life at this point.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 am

Remember when Nick was interviewed by Access at The Art of E charity event a week ago Saturday and was quoted as saying he was dating. The interviewer has now posted vid - his statement is at the end. 
“Nothing I ... chat about” giggling
He looks very happy so whomever he is dating yes

Access also says they have a source Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 64 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:59 am

@notarose exactly. yes How do you feel about being an "eagle eyed fan"? laugh out loud

His smile when asked, is a huge give away IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose exactly. yes How do you feel about being an "eagle eyed fan"? laugh out loud

His smile when asked, is a huge give away IMHO.
When I was in Tunisia a hunting falcon run up my arm and sat on my head so eagle references aren’t my fav.

It was someone else who posted the twitter pic of January’s birthday with a glimpse of a Nick. She would be the “eagle eye” yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 64 918afe10
@nickviall If all else fails, I’ll just be your limo driver
Nick’s IG

:uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm

notarose wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 64 918afe10
@nickviall If all else fails, I’ll just be your limo driver
Nick’s IG

:uptonogood

He looks soooo handsome, yummy! eyedrool

Do we know what occasion this is for him to be all dressed up?

I know nothing about January Jones. What makes her attractive to him? question I really want to know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm

@sdmom
IMO January isn’t like his previous showmance women.  All those relationships failed so dating someone not his previous type is a great move. His dad even questioned him on the show about big bold personalities.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Sounds scary and glad you were okay @notarose  bestbud!

I think the real eagle-eye is still accurate considering you saw/sleuthed things long before any pics posted  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora